Chapter 15

Edwin Honoret
"Babe I don't think I can, I have to go to this lunch thing with my mom and then I have a district soccer meet" I told Zion

"Come on Ed I'm bord and alone and really want to see you......naked"

"Oh my god! Zion"

"Please baby boy. I need you like right now"

"Uggh maybe tonight or tomorrow"

"Seriously, gunna make me wait like that"

"Sorry babe"

"Okay... I guess I can hang out with friend or whatever.."

" I gotta go Z I have to get ready"

"Make sure to send something to daddy

"Bye!" I shout and hang up. This dude thinking he could just get anything from me. Well he is right, I'm
His boyfriend and Well I have asked for dick pics in the past so I should just send him a little tease

 Well he is right, I'mHis boyfriend and Well I have asked for dick pics in the past so I should just send him a little tease

I hope he likes that! But for real I have to get ready. Zion and I have been public for about 2 days now. He came out to his parents a few days ago and we both went public about our relationship. Everyone freaked out, most people were cool about it but you know there is always someone jealous of a good thing.

I get dressed and spray a little cologne on my neck. My curls were on point today, everything about me was kinda on point today. I've been feeling really good about myself recently knowing now I can flex my fine ass boyfriend on Snapchat and instagram.

Everything felt good and I looked good. I don't usually feel myself like this but dang! I walk down stairs and see my mom waiting for me at the door. "Let's go papi we are already late" she says rushing me out the door.

We were going over to the Flores house. Yea my ex boyfriends house but I guess his mom and my mom are friends and I don't see why me and Isaiah can't be in the same room anymore. I left good and wasn't going to let his bum ass bring me down.

My mom was listening to some old Spanish music in the car ,which lowkey slaps. I fling down the mirror above me and look at my eyebrows. Eyebrows were important to me, always gotta be on point. I felt confident as fuck and ain't nobody gunna ruin this for me.

We arrive at there house. All to familiar if you ask me. There house was big but also kinda tackey. I'm all about colors and I fuckin hated plain white houses. "Let's go" my mom says motioning me to come. I follow behind her to the front door as she rings the door bell. Mrs. Flores answers the door and hugs my mom saying hi.

I walk in behind her and give her a hug to. "Come on come in sit down there is snacks on the table" she said leading me and my mother to the kitchen. Of course Isaiah is right there waiting to greet us to. My mother gives him a hug, she always really liked him.

"Hey Eddie guess what" I look over to see Ricky standing in the hallway. "What Ricky" I ask smiling.

"I got on the Madrid soccer team!"he said excited