Chapter 33

Zion Kuwonu

"Sooo Edwin's Just fine with the whole baby thing.." Brandon asked as we were in my bathroom getting ready to go out. "Kinda... I mean he is adjusting to it but he is with me!" Everything about Edwin Honoret is just so...Fuck don't make me nut. Nah just playin

"Did you tell your parents?"

"Yeah!Brandon imma tell my mom so she could kill me and Jenna" This dude and his dumb as questions and what not. "What about you! From what Edwin is telling me Nick isn't that happy with you" I said while grabbing some deodorant off the counter.

"Did you not see the bruise on my fucking jaw! As soon as I walk into school today he throws his backpack at my face!" He said while rubbing the bruise on his face. I was literally dying of laughter with his telling me to stop. God that nick Mara is a wild one ain't he. "Maybe you shouldn't be commenting shit and starting problems especially on my boyfriends posts" I say going out to my room and finding a shirt to wear.

"Zion He has a girlfriend still!"

"I thought it was pretend for his parents"

"It is! But he spends a lot of time with her"

"Maybe you should be mad at him..."

"Your right...maybe I should be!" He says a little confidently looking at himself in the mirror. "Oh dude I'm just kidding! Like Nick would even give you the chance to be mad and or right" he lets out a deep sigh as he looks down. This dude thinking he could win an argument with a dude like Nick! Yea right.

I look at my phone and just smile at the messages Edwin was sending me. Got he is so cute, like who the fuck made him like this. "Zion! Bruh can you fucking pay attention to me instead of your damn mans" Brandon shouts. I roll my eyes and put my phone down.

"Did I also mention he smoked up all my weed"

"WOW! He did what?!" Weed no joke when it comes to the true stoners. Like I'm not a stoner stoner but I like getting high. "Next time he does that imma charge him" he says while putting on a shirt. "Aye which jacket makes me look like 'Papi Chulo" I ask while looking through my closet. "I don't know why you asking me!" He shouts from the bathroom.

"Come on bruh I'm trynna get some tonight" I shout back. It's been forever since me and Edwin did some freaky shit or any shit at all. This party was the perfect excuse to let him know that I still want to fuck! "Uhhhhhh lemme see" he said coming out and looking through my closet.

"I don't know....where your red Nike zip up!"

"Brandon that's too basic!"

"Nah man Edwin likes things that match and that jacket matches his phone"

The fuck! I mean I guess but I don't think matching his phone is gunna spread his legs. "He's wearing red tonight to so that's even better" he says walking back to the bathroom. "How do you know!" I ask confused. I didn't even know he was gunna wear red tonight. "He flexed his fit on his private story"

The fuck! Private story! Since when does Edwin have a private story and why am I not on it. "Lemme seee!" I say running toward him and taking his phone from his hand. "Yo What the fuck!" He says as I walk away. It was a snap of his for layer out on his bed. "Why am I not in this..." I whisper to myself.

"Can I get my mother fucking phone back!" Brandon comes over and snatches it from my hands. Okay so... that's something that I.... don't even no how to react to. "Look man get dressed we finna be late! And I'm use your cologne" he said taking the bottom of my nightstand and spraying a generous amount on him. Fuck it I guess I'm going basic today.