Chapter 23

Edwin Honoret

I was a little restless right now. I am sleeping over st Zion's tonight and he is already slumped the fuck out. I was hella thirsty but i'm kinda here in secret so I can't like be seen around the house. Brandon called me earlier and was yelling at me. Complaining about how I was wrong about him and Nick. I told him to go after him and I guess he rejected him..... Pretty harshly. And I guess they went to dinner afterwards and he tried to make a move again and he got curved real hard. And I really thought they would have a shot. I really hipped him up too, like I feel really bad because I kinda set him up for failure.

It was also weird that he told me not to tell Zion that he was into Nick. They were best friends and I was just his best friends boyfriend that's it. But I guess he thought I would understand more as someone that was more experienced in guy on guy relationships. But for real my throat was getting dry as fuck, I need at least a glass of water. Looks like im going super spy mode and going down stairs. I move Zion's arm off me and get up, he is really a heavy sleeper. I try to find something to wear since I was only  in shorts. I found Zions sweatshirt and threw it on since I could almost never seem to find my own clothes in his room.

I creek the door open and look outside in the hallway. I tip toed out slowly, making sure not to step on those little floor boards that always make sounds when you stepped on them. I stepped carefully down the stairs. I slightly speed walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge.

YESS!! a Mother Fucking water bottle. I take it and open the cap, it slightly hurt my fingers. I drink the cool water feeling refreshed. Man that water tasted good, I mean it had no flavor but it still felt liked it tasted good. "Zion?" Shit! I close the door and see It's Elom standing there rubbing his eyes. "Oh it's you.." he said a little rude. Dang someone needs to go back to bed and get a good nights sleep! "Hey E" I say innocently.

"Are you supposed to be here?" he asks

"Well..... your parents don't usually want me and Zion to stay the night with each other but.... They don't have to know i'm here right?" I giggle at the end of my sentence.

"Whatever just....Don't drink all the water bottle's I need them for basketball" he said sternly and walked off

What's his problem?

I tip toe back up stairs and back into Zion's room. I lay back down in bed with him and think. What's up with little Elom? I mean I don't think I did anything to upset him did I? I haven't really interacted with him at all in general. Maybe that was the problem? I am really good friends with Kè so maybe he feels left out? I feel Zion start to toss and turn, he flings his arm over and hits me in the mouth causing him to wake up. He slightly leans up and squints at me. "What are you doing up" he says in that sexy ass morning voice, well not morning right now I guess.

He turns over and closes his eyes again, ah hell no he is not about to fall back asleep on me. "Zion!" I groan out and start shaking him back and forth. "Mmmmm babe stop we got school tomorrow" he says turning his back to me.I just sigh and look out the window, it was raining again. Hard. I liked the rain but at the same time hated it because my hair would always frizz up when it got wet. "Edwin just lay back down, it's getting cold and I need you" He says waving his arms at me.

"Zion does Elom not like me?" I ask. I mean this was really bothering me now. "What are you talking about?" He said rubbing my back and looking at me. "He just kind of gave me that vibe in the kitchen?" I said looking down at my nails. "Your not supposed to leave this room" he said sitting up. "I know but I was thirsty! But that's besides the point" I really needed this answer.

"Well...."

"Wait really!" I look at him and see his face.

"I'm not exactly sure why but he just said that he doesn't ....exactly.... feel you the way I do..." Jeez! I guess that's not good.