Rollercoaster [MICHAENG]

By strawberryjunk

It's funny that loving you is just like riding a rollercoaster. It is exciting, yet scary. I was so scared of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

13

2K 88 34
By strawberryjunk

"Please, don't avoid me."

That sentence keep lingering inside her smart head. Indeed, genius in school doesn't mean she's genius too in romantical thing. She rolled on her bed and squealed silently as she muffled her own mouth with her pillow.

"Did I avoid her? No!"

She rolled again to the left, "Oh c'mon stupid. You did avoiding her!"

Talking to yourself is one of the sign that your body and your mind is panic. That's what Mina feel now by herself with pillow on her hands. It's going to ripped out sometimes as she kept on biting it and throw it. Take it. And throw it again. After kicking her feet to the bed for numerous times, she just realized that she doesn't have the small girl's phone number. She raised her haid, "Should I contact her first?" again she rolled to the right, "No, I can't! She would think that I have the same feeling toward her!" she rolled again to the left squealing, confused what she had to do until she lost control and fell down to the cold ground, "Ack!"

She woke up sitting while rubbing her left hand that hit the floor first, "But, why do I feel like I have to contact her first?" she took her pillow from the bed and put it on the ground and just lie down there. She took her phone on her bedside table and contact Momo.

"Momoring.."

A little bit chewing sounds could be heard from the other line, "Uhm.. What?"

"Are you eating now? Finish it. Call me when you're done." as her bestfriend, she knew that if she ask for advice now when she's eating, she would just say yes or no. She's being too focused on her food. Moreover if she's eating jokbal.

"Don't worry. I'll listen to you."

"As if.." Mina scoffed and was about to hung up her call when Momo said, "It's about that small girl, right? Uhm.."

"How do you know?"

Sounds of chewing could be heard clearly from the other line, nom nom nom.

"God, just finish your food first."

"Okay okay, don't be mad princess. Haha. Fine, I'll put it aside for you."

Mina sighed and lie on her back putting the earphone to her ears as she predicted that this conversation would be long enough for her hand to be sore for holding her phone. Comfortably lying on the floor with blanket around her, she listen intently to her bestfriend.

"You were being so weird this 2 weeks, Minari. Don't you realize it?"

Mina just raised her eyebrows even her bestfriend couldn't see it, "No."

"Oh, c'mon. You're being nervous all the time. Confused, not focusing on your book like you always did. So not Mina." she said making Mina closed her eyes and just realized that she indeed did that these 2 weeks since Chaeyoung confessed to her.

"Why do you think I did that?" Mina asked while biting on her nails.

"I don't know? What if you ask yourself about it. Why did you do that? Just so you know, this is the first time you're being like this."

A moment of silence followed their call.

"Well, you're being like this whenever someone confessed to you BUT" she emphasized and had her stress on it so much that it's the most important word here.

"Not this long. Usually, it's only lasts for 3 days? But now, you spent your precious 2 weeks for this romance matter."

A whole 3 minutes of silence is coming back to their respective conversation here. "I think you know the answer, Myoui Mina." Momo said for the first time after that long silence.

"Do you think I like her?"

"Yes."

.....

The bell rang indicating that it's lunch time already. Chaeyoung just put her head on the table having no mood on eating or moving. Dahyun approached her and pat her shoulder, "Don't worry about her, mate."

Chaeyoung sighed and turned her head toward Dahyun, "Why did I say 'It's okay not to like me back'.. Ugh.." Dahyun just smiled petting her bestfriend's head. "I'm going to have my lunch. Wanna come with me?"

Chaeyoung turned her head toward the window again and just shook her head.

"Okay, buddy. I'll be back."

Dahyun walked herself toward the canteen while skipping excited for her meal today. She heard rumor that they have chocolate milk today and some bulgogi.

"Bulgogi!!!" she started to run toward the canteen. When a hand caught her making her turn around to see her ex holding her.

"Dahyun-a"

Her excited face immediately went flat and she just sighed on her place staring at the floor, "I thought, we're clear already?"

Sana nodded and pouted, but she just can't let go off Dahyun's hand. "Please. One chance. One more chance, Dahyun-a."

Dahyun was about to raised her voice when she heard the same thing over and over again, but a hand pulled Dahyun's hand from Sana's grip.

"I think, it's clear already that she doesn't want to get back together with you anymore?"

This long, strong, yet soft hand save Dahyun from pinch. She was shocked and she look into her side to find that it's Hirai Momo who saved her.

"Momo-ssi..." she mumbled under her breath.

This sudden interruption shocked Sana as she crossed her hands in front of her chest, "Who the hell are you?" Devil Sana. It's rare to see her be like this, but here you go. As Hirai Momo is now standing on the hallway while holding Dahyun's hand, all eyes now on them. Hirai Momo, the other famous girl beside Myoui Mina, is now arguing with the other Japanese. Newbie.

Momo let go off Dahyun's hand and crossed her arms in front of her chest while slowly taking step toward Sana raising her chin and staring coldly toward the newbie.

"Dubu no kanojo." she smirked at her.

Sana who heard this just rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Usotsuke" and glared to Momo.

"Ask her if you don't believe me." she said while turning her head to Dahyun. Her girlfriend.

"Dahyun-iie.." Sana pleaded.

Dahyun who don't understand Japanese at all, just look to Momo and Sana. Back and forward.

"Uh.. Kyou wa.. Do youbi desu..?" that's the only Japanese words that Dahyun knows.

Momo laughed at that and clapped her hands. She walked toward Dahyun and put her arm on Dahyun's shoulder. "So, that's the fact. Don't disturb our relationship, please?"

Sana just hold on her anger and clenching on her fist trying hard not to cry.

"C'mon, baby." Momo pull Dahyun and walked her toward the canteen. Slowly intertwining her hands with Dahyun which makes Dahyun widened her eyes.

"Mo-mo-mo.."

"Ssh... I'm saving you, Dubu-chan." she said smirking.

.....

"Sunbae-nim! I'm back!" Chaeyoung shouted loudly while bowing her body 90 degrees toward the seniors and dojang. It's been a month for her not to attend any practices.

"Oh! Chaeyoung eonnie! You're back!" Somi her junior greeted her just before she went to the group warm up. She ran toward Chaeyoung when she wanted to hug her, Chaeyoung remind her of her fractured ribs.

"Oh. Hehe." she grinned while scratching her nape while Chaeyoung just smiled at her.

Yunho came from Somi's behind and raised her hand attempting to get any highfive from the small girl, "You're back."

"Sunbae!" Chaeyoung complies by high fiving him.

"But, why did you come here when you still can't practice at all, eonnie?" Somi said while slightly twisting her ankle.

"Just miss this place, Somi-ya. Well, I'm waiting for someone too. So, I'm deciding to pay a visit."

Yunho crossed his arms in front of his chest and thinking deeply. Chaeyoung knows this face. Burning in spirit face. It's about competition.

"Do you think you're completely healed in next 2 weeks?" Here you go.

"Well, I think yes. Why, sunbae?" she asked when actually she already knows the reason of why he's asking.

"We have competition in 3 months. I want you to be the representative of our school in Fly class. So your weight must in 42-44 kg. Kyorugi. Do you think you can do it?" Yunho asked Chaeyoung with full of fire firing from his eyes toward Chaeyoung.

"That's a big honor for me, sunbae. I'll try my best. But can you please assign the other for my class? In case if my ribs are not getting well in this 2 weeks." she said with a lump in her throat.

Being in a competition is a must for her. Sittinf on the bench watching her friends catching on their breaths while trying to concentrate on their enemy, make her jealous. She wanted to feel it. That's why, she'll give her best so that she could join this competition.

"Great." Yunho said patting the small girl's shoulder. He went back to the group with Somi. They had their practice while Chaeyoung just sit on the bench while watching them.

It's not the first time for Chaeyoung to just sit on the bench watching them practice. She hurt her ankle way before this accident happened. She hurted it just 2 weeks before her competition. It makes her has to stop any activities that could make her condition got worse. So, she just sat on the bench when her teammate fighting on the court. She remembered the feeling. It hurts and it's exhausting. It's exhausting to imagine what if or what you're going to do if you're there on the court. As she doesn't want to exprienced it again, she has to get better in this 2 weeks. She took a look at her watch.

"Should I pick her up or not?" she sighed as she's contemplating to walked her crush home or not. "What if I annoyed her. Ugh." she leaned on the backrest of the bench and closed her eyes exhaling loudly.

.....

Mina took her water bottle and drank it until she got her water flowing out from her mouth toward her neck. Exhaling and wiped the water, "Haaah."

"You're really in a good mood today, huh. What happened?" Seulgi approaching her while giving her a towel for her to dry her sweats up.

"Do I?" she said taking the towel and start to wipe her sweats.

Seulgi nodded, "You were being concentrate than ever. You eyes were flaring!" she said smiling like a bear.

"What?" she laugh closing her mouth, "I didn't do that!"

"Oh trust me. You are." Seulgi chuckled. "So, to anyone or anything that can make you this happy, I'd like to thank them."

Mina just chuckled and drank her water again. Now, slowly.

"You were weird recently. So, I didn't dare to ask anything. But now that you look fine, mind to share?" Seulgi said while taking a sit on the bench in front of Mina. While Mina just stand in front of her.

"Nothing, actually. It's just my period, I guess. Don't worry." she said smiling. "Thank you for worrying me."

Seulgi smiled and held Mina's hand, "Anytime."

"I'm going first, someone is waiting for me." Mina said and pack her things.

"Oh, okay." Seulgi said and leave Mina went to her own bag, taking care of it.

Mina packed her things quickly and took her shoes from the locker and switch it. As she arrived in front of the door of the room, she found no one is standing there. "She must be late."

She leans her body to the wall and humming to some song while waiting for particular small girl to pick her up as usual.

"Himeul ne baby don't give up.." she hummed to Twice's song that she likes the most. It tells about it's okay to have worries in your life. You're not alone to have some worries in your life. So, just get your crayon and draw just like what you want without any rules. As free as you can. As happy as you can. Tell everything that you feel by your drawing. Then, a voice came from her side.

"Oh? Mina? I thought you're leaving already?" It's seulgi with the other member of the dance club.

"She's late." Mina grinned while flicking on her fingers with Don't Give Up beat.

"Oh.. Want me to accompany you until she come?"

"No, it's okay. She will come. Thank you by the way." she smiled at her. Seulgi nodded her head and bid her goodbye followed by the other dance club members.

As they were unseen anymore, Mina sighed and took a look at her watch.

"It's 5.30 pm. Maybe she didn't come after all." she closed her eyes and look at the ceiling, "It's my fault afterall." she straightened her body and walked toward the exit door of the school when a familiar voice came from her behind. She recognized it immediately, who's voice is this. Producing a really big gummy smile on her face, she turned around.

"I'm sorry, I'm late."

Mina shook her head smiling, "Let's go?"

........

I wrote many kinds of un-general words there. So, here you go. The glosarium of it? Haha.

Dubu no kanojo = Dubu's girlfriend

Usotsuke = Liar

Kyou wa do youbi desu = Today is Saturday (I pick it from Vlive of Chaeng and Dubu in snow while shouting random Japanese words.)

Fly class = it's like one of the class in Taekwondo competition. 42-44 kg is the requirement of it for weight. It's for girl above 18 years old.

Is there any un-general or unfamiliar words that I miss? If yes, please let me know.

Oh, and Michaeng is the winner for my previous question. So, for Michaeng shipper please wait, I'll make Michaeng really special here. Wish me luck!

So here I am, Strawberryjunk at your service.

-strawberryjunk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 8 7
Loving you is unpredictable, I don't know how and when it happened, all I know is that when I look at you, I immediately knew that it's love that I'm...
64.5K 2.5K 49
I can see how much she wanna kiss me, how much she wanna make love with me. It's same to me also. But i still feel scared i don't know. I start teasi...
146K 5K 52
"You realize you're a fool?", she looked at me. "I'm aware..." What are the things you would do for love? (started August 23, 2018-------)
82.8K 3.6K 40
'Why am I so willingly letting a girl kiss me like this? Am I into girls? But why does something so wrong feel... so right?' Fate brought them togeth...