Just Friends~ Solby Fanfiction

By AdminFandom

Author~ Carissa and Kaitlyn Two boys went to band camp and met each other just because of their love for one... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch 3
Ch.4
Ch 5
Ch.6
Ch 7
Ch.8
Ch 9
Ch.10
Ch 11
Ch.12
Ch 13
Ch.14
Ch 15
Ch.16
Ch 17
Ch.18
Ch 19
Ch.20
Ch.22
Ch 23
Ch.24
Ch 25
Ch.26
Ch 27
Ch.28
Ch 29
Ch.30
Ch 31
Ch.32
Ch 33
Ch.34
Ch 35
Ch.36
Ch 37
Ch.38

Ch 21

1.1K 30 23
By AdminFandom

Sam POV

I rushed downstairs. At first, I wasn't going to go anywhere today, for I didn't want people to see any bruises and cuts from Brennen and.. uh, some hickeys from Colby.

Oh gosh. Do the roommates know about anything between Colby and I? I silently prayed to myself that they didn't know anything as I ran down the stairs.

Once I got to the front door, I heard screaming and some things slamming. It sounded like Corey and Elton.

I turned away from the door and ran to the kitchen, where it was coming from.

Elton was at the sink, angrily doing the dishes. Corey stood by the stove, crossing his arms. They were fighting as Aaron stood in the doorway of the living room, listening and rubbing his temples.

"HEY! What the hell is going on?" I screamed over them, making them stop screaming.

"Corey is the most nasty, un clean person I have ever met in my life!" Elton said, throwing a really cleaned pan onto the drying rack.

I looked at Corey who was rolling his eyes angrily.

"I come in here for a break from editing a video, and there are a bunch of dirty plates stacked up high. I told him to clean, even though he knew VERY WELL that it was his turn to clean the dishes and it has been for the past TWO FUCKING WEEKS!" He said angrily, throwing another dish to the rack.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL!" Corey screamed back at him. I looked over at Aaron for answers.

"I was just playing video games when I heard Elton start screaming for Corey and angrily started filling up the sink. Corey came down and said that he didn't know it was his turn, Elton got angry and said he was lying and they started yelling at each other. I stopped my game and came in, trying to stop but they wouldn't stop. Elton pointed at the sink and started yelling Corey to clean the dishes, who refused to because he says it's not his turn." Aaron said.

Corey threw his arms to the side, letting them slap against his sides.

"And now, I'm the person here cleaning up the mess COREY should be cleaning! Not to mention that I have to upload at 9:00 tomorrow, and I'm not even halfway done editing yet!" Elton said.

"Well, if you need to edit just have someone else clean them!" Corey said.

"I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, COREY!" Elton screamed.

The two erupted into screams again. Colby and Brennen came down. Colby stood next to me, but Brennen grabbed him and switched spots him.

"What the fuck is happening right now?" Colby yelled, stopping the fight.

Corey shared his side of the story this time, as Elton shook his head and continued to angrily throw the clean plates to the rack. Aaron walked up to the almost full rack and started drying and putting them away.

"It's been his turn to clean for the past two weeks and he still doesn't do them! He does this with everything! He waits so long to do something, so long that it makes other people do it for him and he uses the same fucking excuse every damn time!" Elton screamed.

"THAT'S LITERALLY NOT TRUE! I HAD NO IDEA THAT I HAD TO DO THE DISHES! AND I HAVE TO EDIT TOO, ELTON!" Corey screamed back.

"So, it takes you two weeks to edit a simple, 10 minute video?" Elton asked.

"No! But if you would just let me have some time to have a break from filming and editing, then I would do the dishes!" Corey said back.

"I need a break too, you bitch! You think it's easy to edit a fucking travel vlog?! It's way harder than just a stupid home video!" Elton said, throwing down the sponge.

"They aren't stupid!" Corey said.

"Who likes those stupid skits?! Who likes seeing you or ANYONE act like idiots, like fuck boys, or anything! They're pointless pieces of trash that no one likes!" Elton said, making Corey widen his eyes and drop his jaw.

The two boys started charging at each other. Colby quickly ran between them, putting space between them. I ran and held Corey back, and Aaron held Elton back.

     "HOW DARE YOU CALL THEM STUPID AND POINTLESS!" Corey screamed angrily, reaching for Elton. "WHO LIKES YOUR VIDEOS ANYWAY?! YOU FORCE PEOPLE INTO DANGER! YOU MAKE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO DO! WE ALMOST DIED COUNTLESS TIMES IN NEW ZEALAND! WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT, HUH?!" Corey shouted.

"TWO MILLION PEOPLE WANT TO SEE!" Elton yelled back.

The two of them continued to argue and yell back and forth from each other as Colby, Aaron, and I held them back. Colby looked at me, annoyed about the fight happening. I shook my head, annoyed as well.

Finally after a few minutes, Elton pushes away.

"I'm sick and tired of all of the bullshit to put on me these past few months, Corey! I'm done! I'm moving!" He said before storming back to the garage, slamming the door.

The 3 of us and Brennen looked back and forth from each other in shock. We couldn't believe what we were hearing: Elton was leaving us.

Colby POV

I couldn't believe the fight. Sure, Corey and Elton fought a lot about the smallest things but this was the biggest fight they ever had.

We decided to give some time to let Corey and Elton calm down. Aaron went back to his gaming, Sam left to see Katrina, and Brennen and I went back up to my room to hang out for a few hours.

Finally, after a few hours he left. The second he left, I ran downstairs and to the garage. I opened the door and saw that Elton has already started packing.

"So you're serious?" He turned around. "You're actually leaving?" I ask. He nodded.

"Yeah. I'm absolutely done with Corey's crap." He said. He went back to his packing. I sigh. Looks like I have to step in. I took a few steps towards him.

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"As soon as I'm done packing and post the video tomorrow." He answered, not stopping his packing process.

"Wow. That soon, huh? Do you even have a place to go?" He paused. "Or are you going to move into someone else's place?"

"I'll find a place tonight." He said, walking to his desk to grab another box and started filling it.

"Well, remember how long it took for us to move in? Not to mention how long the process was to get this place. It will take months." I say.

"Yeah, I know..." he said silently.

"You sure you want to do this?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm 100% sure." He answered immediately.

"You're that mad at Corey?" I ask. He nodded. "You won't miss him at all?"

"Not one bit." He said. I sighed again.

"Even though he didn't clean that much, you won't miss all of the memories? Going to New Zealand and watching him pee on almost everything we did, especially that giant swing. All of the amazing videos that you two did together..." I said. I looked at him. I saw his eyes filling up with tears.

I have never seen Elton cry. And I've know him since the time when Sam and I did Vine.

"Yeah, I guess I will miss that..." he said, as he stopped packing and stood there.

"You know, it's better to forgive each other now instead of leaving with complete hate for each other." I say. After a few moments, he nodded.

He walked past me and out of the garage. I saw him raise his hand to his face, wiping a tear away.

I follow him as he made his way up to Corey's room. Circa followed close behind Elton. She still had a bit of pink in the fur from the prank Sam and I pulled on Elton.

We walked up to Corey's room when we heard a video played, some soft crying, and talking.

Elton knocked on the door, receiving a "come in" from a shaky voice.

We opening the door and walked in, seeing Devyn and Corey sitting on the edge of their bed. Devyn was hugging and rocking Corey back and forth, Corey was crying, and on the TV was a video full of funny moments of the house, filled with clips of Elton and Corey.

The two boys looked at each other for a few seconds before Corey got up and walked to Elton, giving him a huge hug while crying. Elton started crying too as he hugged him back.

"I-I'm so s-sorry E-Elton!" Corey said, struggling to get words out.

"It's fine, Corey..." the older man responded.

"No it's not! I-I should have been more responsible and just cleaned like everyone else does instead of basically making you do my job.... I'm the worst friend ever." Corey said.

"No, you aren't!" Elton said, pulling back and placing his hands on Corey's shoulders. "You're the best friend I could ever have, Corey. I should have been mature and shouldn't have overreacted. It was a stupid argument that I started."

"Ok, yeah. We're both really irresponsible." Corey said, making Elton chuckle.

The two went back in for another hug. I looked over at Devyn, who was smiling, and smiled back and gave a thumbs up.

After a few moments, Corey rolled his eyes. "Ok, you can let go now Elton." He said, dropping his arms. But Elton didn't let go. "Ok, Elton. Elton Stop!" He said, forcing him off the hug as the other man started laughing. "Jeez. This isn't some type of Wattpad Fanfiction, Uncle Elton."

"I'm sorry. I just got lost in the moment." Elton said.

"So are you actually going to leave?" Corey asked. I perked my head up, wanting an answer too.

"Well, I don't want to leave you guys. I mean, we all have made so many, incredible memories here everyday. But lately I have been thinking about just moving out and living on my own. And I always wanted to just have a place to myself. Besides, don't you think it's weird that I'm basically like your real Uncle that lives with his 4 nephews?" Elton said.

"No, it's not. Because you're Chief Uncle Elton." I said. Corey and Elton chuckled at the memory from New Zealand.

"But in seriousness, if you want to move out on your own, I respect that." Corey said.

"Thanks, man." Elton said, grabbing Corey's hand and pulling him into another hug, patting his back.

Once they separated again, I smiled at them widely.

"And thank you guys for helping us. Without you two, we would probably be ripping each other's guts out right now." Elton said, looking back and forth from me and Devyn.

"Hey, no problem. I hate seeing my best friends fight each other." I say.

"Yeah, I hate it too..." Corey says, looking at me with a smirk.

"What are you-" I start before he interrupts me.

"Cole Robert Brock, I want you and Sam to spend the night together. Alone. With no cellphones, cameras, or anything at a hotel." Corey says. "I want you two to forgive each other."

At first, I wanted to tell them about last night and this morning, about how we forgave each other and decided to secretly date once more, but I promised Sam to not say anything. I put on a fake frown and fake groaned.

"Ugh, Fine. If that makes you happy, than I'll do it. I'll go pack now..." I say, leaving the room.

Once I turned the corner and got to my room, I cheered to myself quietly. A night alone with Sam. No one else, just the two of us at a place away from our roommates. This will be a great night!

I shut my door and sat on my bed. I got out my phone and texted Sam to come home and told him about the plan. He texted back soon with an "ok, be home soon" and heart emoji's.

I lay down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling, smiling widely.

A/N- sorry for the crappy/depressing chapter. But it will get more interesting soon! ~Kaitlyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
40.3K 1.5K 20
Book-2 of the 'Bad Guy' series - After he is forced back to the disaster he calls his father, Colby is left to deal with the abuse, the heart break a...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...