Magical love |completed|

Per bubbleybunnies

How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019 Més

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Last chapter (80)
A/N
How well do you know me

Chapter 65

4.1K 376 85
Per bubbleybunnies

Neil and Avni were sitting near swimming pool and dripping their legs into Cold water. Avni had her head his shoulder. Both were sitting quietly and absorbing each other presence when Avni look at Neil.

Avni : Neil!

Neil : hmm!

Avni : why you did you brought me here? I Mean you said no come expect you and your family then why me?

Neil looks at her.

Neil : you are part of my family. And it's true no comes expect Khanna but Bhai gave permission. About you bringing you then i always wanted to come here with you.. this house is where we spent our childhood. Every memory of baby and Manik Bhai is here. We only come here when we three decide to come or we have fight.

Avni smiled hearing him.

Avni : will soon me the House.

Neil : yeah I will but wait for Bhai. He's coming to with Bhabhi.

Avni : okay!

She again rested her head on his shoulder and held his hand.

While other side in Khanna House everyone were sitting on dining table. Swetha and Nandini was severing them when Manik comes there and looks at Nandini.

Manik : mom!

Swetha stops and looks at Manik.

Swetha : yes!

Manik : mom can I take Nandini with me.

Swetha looks at Nandini who was busy serving but her focus was on them.

Swetha : she is going to be your wife. Take care where you want. Achha tell me where is Neil and Avni?

Manik : mom Neil with Avni!

Hearing this mithal and dhruv irked and looks at Manik.

Swetha : what about your dinner?

Manik : we will have it there.

Swetha : okay! Nandini beta you go with Manik.

Nandini nods and follows Manik. Both sat in car when Nandini Asked him.

Nandini : where are we going and where is Neil?

Manik tied his seatbelt and looks at her.

Manik : hold on! You will know where we going and Neil is Already waiting for us.

Nandini : what about Avni?

Manik : she is with Neil!

Nandini : they solved their problems.

Manik : off course they did. After all he is my younger brother.

Nandini: don't you think you prising yourself a lot. Don't forget Neil is Not only your brother but my devar and Avni would be husband too.

Manik : yeah whatever!

Manik drives and Nandini looks at out side window.

Manik after an Hour stopped car front of Mansion and looks at Nandini who was busy looking at the view.

Manik : let's go!

Nandini nods and gets out while Manik parked his car behind Neil's car. He walks to Nandini.

Manik : come!

Manik held her hand and takes her inside were Neil and Avni is. Manik already knew about Neil plan as he helped him with decoration.

Manik and Nandini holding hands both walked to pool side and saw Neil and Avni sitting near pool side with their legs dripped in water. They walks to them.

Manik : hello mr lover!

Neil and Avni turns and saw Manik and Nandini.

Avni moved away from Neil and looks at Manik.

Avni : Bhai come sit!

Manik room seat beside Neil and Nandini sat next to Avni.

Manik : so all shorted!

Neil : what you think?

Manik: I know my brother never fails. Good you both shorted your problems and Avni stay away from dhruv too.

Avni nods while Nandini was confused hearing them but remained quiet. Neil saw Nandini and moved from his seat and sat next to Nandini and kept his head in her lap. Avni and Manik looks at each other.

Avni : here comes bhabhi devar pair!

Manik : I totally agree with Avni!

Neil : very funny! I missed you bhabhi!

Nandini smiled at him but decided to tease him.

Nandini : you really missed me then why didn't you visit me? Or should I say you were busy!

Neil : what bhabhi!

Manik and Avni laughs.

Manik : Neil i need to tell you something!

Neil : say it!

Manik : I have changed security front of our house.

Neil : that's good!

Nandini : why security?

Manik : its long story!

Nandini nods.

Avni : now Manik Bhai and Di is here, can we please see the house.

Manik : you didn't show her house yet.

Neil: I was waiting for you both.

Manik : let's go then we'll leave after.

Neil nods. All four got up and moved into house. Neil turned the lights on and looks at Nandini and Avni who gasped seeing the house. Manik and Neil chuckled at them.

Neil : Girls close your mouth.

Nandini and Avni immediately closed their mouth and looks at Manik and Neil.

Avni : is this really House or what!

Neil : it's our house. Let's go upstairs.

They nods and follows Neil and Manik. Both sister stopped at the stairs and saw beautiful frames. Nandini caressed The frames. Avni looked at Neil then at the photo.

Neil : this is me and Bhai! It's was taken I was born.

Avni admired the picture. Nandini looked at Manik then picture. There was more pictures of Manik Neil and kushi.

( Kushi and Neil)

( Manik Neil and kushi)

( Manik and Neil)

( Neil and kushi)

( Manik and kushi)

( Manik Neil Kushi)

( Manik Neil Kushi)

( Manik Neil Kushi)

( Manik Neil Kushi)

( Kushi marriage pictures)

( Neil Manik Prakash Kushi)

( Manik and Kushi)

( Manik and Neil)

( Neil and Kushi)

( Kushi and Neil)

Avni and Nandini were admiring their pictures when Neil coughed gaining their attention.

Neil : you both can gaze your would be husband later.

Nandini and Avni divert their gaze and looks down. Both brother smiled.

Manik : come let's see upstairs.

Manik moves first followed by others three.

Almost after hour they finished showing the entire house to Avni and Nandini.

They came down and settle down on couch. Neil went to kitchen and brought water for them.

Neil gave to them and sat bedside Avni. Avni smiled at him.

Neil : Bhai food!

Manik : its in fridge. I will heat up!

Neil nods. Manik moved to go but stopped as Avni called him.

Avni : Bhai you leave it. Me and di will bring it.

Manik nods. Avni and Nandini goes to kitchen and Manik sat back to his seat.

Manik : so what did you say to Avni?

Neil : Bhai its couple conversations. You shouldn't poke your nose.

Manik : couple conversation.

Manik copied him. Neil glared him.

Nandini and Avni Brought food and gave it boys. Boys took it and Starts eating while talking.

After eating they decided to stay today so Neil showed Avni and Nandini room and went to his room. He changed his clothes and slept. While both sister were remembering their moments with their respective partners. Both smiled while remembering it and closed their eyes.

Manik stood in his room and took his shirt off and Brought his laptop which was in his cupboard and starts working.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

105K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...
40.5K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
13.4K 1.5K 15
Arranged marriage of Manan
139K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...