Chapter 64

Neil stopped his car front of a big mansion. Avni was confused why they here when they decided to meet at restaurant. Avni looks at Neil who was busy parking the car front of the house. She let him do what he wants. Neil looked at avni after parking his car.

Neil : I know you have many question. First we here because it's really important i want to talk about and secondly we didn't go restaurant because of cowards. Let's go!

Avni nods knowing why they came here but still she has one question whose house is this. Chucking all this she comes out and admires the house. Neil came and stood beside her. He saw her looking at house.

Neil : you like it!

Avni turns and looks at him.

Avni : like it.. I love it but whose house is this?

Neil : it's ours . I know you have many question but this house given to us from Bebe. This was not only house but we have many memories attached to it. No Knows about this house not even our friends. I will tell you more. Let's come inside.

Avni nods. Neil held her hand and takes her inside after typing the code in. Neil closed Avni eyes and took her to pool side. Avni didn't say anything because she knew she could trust him.

Neil : open yours eye slowly after I remove my hands.

Avni : but Neil what you doing?

Neil : you know soon! Please do what I say.

Avni : okay!

Neil removers his hands from her eyes. Avni slowly opened her eyes but soon gasp sound came out of her mouth. She looks at the pool side full decorating with light and candles. She turns to Neil and saw him sitting on his knee. She looks at him shockingly..

Avni : Neil ... what... this...

She couldn't form word. She was thinking has she missed something or what.

Neil : Avni I know past few weeks we are not in terms and I am behind it. I am won't say sorry because sorry won't do anything. Avni I know I made mistake leaving you in farmhouse alone when you needed me most. Avni before you entering in my life my family especially my brother was everything for me. Wherever I am it's all because of Manik Bhai.That time I only could think in Anger what he will do. You don't know his anger when someone tries to his loves one than the person doesn't know who they messing with. I don't know why but Manik Bhai was right saying if I don't support you or keep you as my first prioritise then I will fail to maintain our relationship. Being away from you i have realised I have another person who is more than my life Avni. Avni without i am nothing. I know being away you from it was not only hurting me but you too. Please forgive me. I can't bare your ignoring anymore.. please...

Avni sat on her knees and held his hand and pulled him in hug. Feeling Avni Close to him he starts crying in his arm. Avni rubbed his back. Seeing him crying her tears failed her today. Even he Starts crying. Both cried in each other arms.

After half hour Neil broke hug and wiped his tears then Avni. He looks at her and held her other hand.

Neil : i am sorry! Please don't hate me. I know my Dumb but what can do.. Please don't give me long punishment. You can beat or what you want but please forgive me. Please...

Avni again crashed in his Chest. Avni wrapped her arms around him very tightly and sobbed. Neil tightened the grip.

Neil : why you crying? It's should be me crying. See I am so bad I made you cry again... I always try not make you cry but the end I do... please stop crying.. it's hurting...