Chapter 42

Avni came out of the washroom and saw Manan still hugging each other. She smiled seeing them. She coughed to get attention. Manan broke hug and moved away from each other. Nandini looks down while Manik smiled at avni .

Manik walks to Avni and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. Avni looks at him.

Manik : shall we leave!

Avni nods. Trio moved out off Avni cabin and walks towards Neil room.
They were near Neil room when a nurse comes there. Avni and Nandini looks at the nurse.

Avni : what happened? You look worried!

Nurse : ma'am woh pari!

Avni : what happened to pari?

Nurse : ma'am she isn't taking her medicine. She only wants you there.

Avni looks at Nandini then at nurse. Avni can't even ignore pari as she is most important person in Avni life. Neil place in heart is beyond the level that's what Avni feels. She knows Neil made special place to which no one can replace Neil place.

Avni : I am coming, just give me two minutes.

Nurse nods and leaves. Nandini and Manik looks at avni.

Nandini : Avni Neil wants to meet you.

Avni : I know di but I can't leave pari when she needs me. I will come to meet Neil later. And you know pari won't listen to anyone Expect me.

Nandini : should I go to her!

Avni : no di, I will be there soon.

Nandini nods. Avni leaves from there to pari room. Whereas Manik and Nandini moves to Neil room.

Nandini opens the door and walks in along with Manik behind her. She saw whole family talking to Neil. Nandini coughed to gain their attention. Everyone looks at Nandini and Manik.

Nandini walks to Neil.

Nandini : how are you Neil?

Neil : feeling better bhabhi?

Nandini : not bhabhi dr Nandini. I am on duty now. Your previous doctor is not available for now so I am charge looking after you until you don't discharge.

Neil was only looking at Nandini with his mouth wide open. Nandini saw this and chuckled. Others were Just looking at her seeing how she does her professional work Expect from Neela and ashish as they knew how serious Avni and Nandini are about their work.

Nandini : mr Khanna close your mouth. It's doesn't matter how close the person is to me or being family member of mine. As Being Doctor i have to be professional. And I don't love to mix my personal with my Professional life and same goes with dr Avni.

Hearing Nandini Khanna was having proud smile on their faces. Ashish and Neela was proud on their both daughter. Neil closed his mouth after hearing Nandini but still he was thinking where Avni could be.

Nandini moved to check Neil. She checked Neil and looks at family members.

Nandini : he is perfectly fine as dr metha said. He needs a week bed rest and please give him healthy food. His body his weak right now but it's will be fine after week when he takes rest. Now if you all could go move out the room as patient need rest.

Others nods and starts leaving when Nandini stopped Manik. Manik turns along with others. Nandini took paper and give to Manik.

Nandini : This is list of Neil medicine. If you don't mind could you bring it on your way.