Chapter 9

Next morning. At malthore house.

As usually Avni was sleeping and dreaming about her future husband. Her sleep broke by continuous Alarm ringing. She wake up and made grumpy face. She saw time and frowned seeing its too nearly for Avni. It's 6am morning.

Avni got up her bed and starts walking to washroom while abusing her day.

Avni : why do I have morning shift. Night shift is much better than morning shift. I wish I was Di place. She is lucky she has night shift.

After half a hour Avni came after having shower and stood front of her mirror and starts doing her early morning routines.

Avni got ready in black jeans with red top and wore jacket over it. She took her Phone and bag and went down. She smiled seeing Nandini and Neela sitting dining table. She went them and greeted.

Avni : good morning guys. Why you early today?

Nandini : good morning Avni. Hope you haven't forgot.

Avni looks at Nandini confusingly.

Avni : forgot what Di?

Nandini : you have morning shift. I know you don't like being alone early in morning so me and maa will give accompany.

Avni : that's great. Thank you maa / Di.

Neela : come on have your breakfast then will leave.

Avni nods and takes her sit and starts eating. They talked about randoms topics and finished eating. Nandini and Avni kept left over back in kitchen while Neela went to inform ashish about her going out with Avni and Nandini.

Avni and Nandini was waiting for Neela to come. Neela came saying sorry to them.

Avni : maa its fine! Let's us go now.

They nods. Avni took passenger sit. Nandini took driver sit and Neela sat the back. Nandini started the car. They kept music on and starts talking in middle.

Nandini stopped car near the red light and waited to traffic to clear. Avni looked outside of window and saw a guy who she know could recognise. The guy also turns his face to Avni side and saw her. He waved at her also she did same. Neela saw her waving at her.

Neela looked out but he already left.

Neela : Avni who were waving at her?

Avni : maa you know dad best friend son.

Neela : which one?

Avni : Manik Khanna!

Neela looks at her.

Neela : when did you meet him?

Avni narrates Neela what happened that day. Neela sighed herself.

Neela : Avni promise me you won't him again.

Avni : but why?

Neela : Avni you don't know anything about him or his family.