Chapter 43

Neil and Manik kept adoring their bond when Avni picked pari into her arms and carried pari to couch.
Avni made pari sit on coach and sat herself on her knees.

Avni : baby I will make you meet him soon. You just wait!

Pari nods. Avni moves back to them.

Avni : Di are you going home.

Nandini : i still have late shift so I won't be going. What about you?

Avni: i am looking after pari and i don't think she will let me go today so I will stay here.

Nandini : I should leave then. Neil
I will come again in morning to Check you with dr metha.

Neil nods. Nandini leaves after saying to Neil to take care. Neil looks at Manik and gave him smile.

Neil : Bhai are you staying.

Manik looks at him.

Manik : why can't I stay? Are you trying to kick me out. Very bad Neil!

Neil glares him while Avni smiled.

Neil : Bhai you can't stay here. Simply because someone is waiting for you.

Manik : why don't you say you don't want me because Avni is here.

Hearing Manik Avni looks down and tears unknowingly brimmed.

Neil was going to say but stopped as Manik walks to the door and looks at Neil.

Manik : take care!

Manik leaves leaving them alone. Neil eye fell on Avni who was still looking down. Avni was standing beside him.

Neil : you won't even look at me.

But Avni Didn't respond or looked up. She was scared seeing him lying in hospital bed. Only she knows how she was feeling seeing his condition. It might be accident or minor one but it affected Avni a lot. She felt like she lost someone very close to her.

Neil kept staring. He couldn't take her silent. He tried to sit up and moved his hand to pull her close to him.

Neil held Avni and pulled her close. She landed close to his chest. Both stared in each other. Neil kept looking at, he could see the worried she had for him. He wanted remove the worried from her. Avni was just staring him with tears in her eye. Neil lift his other hand and Brought close to her face and wiped the tears. He broke eye lock and moved to close to her forehead and kissed it there. She closed her eye feeling his lip on forehead. More Tears Brimmed feeling him close to her.

Neil joined his forehead with Avni head.

Neil : i am fine Avni. Nothing happened. See I am sitting front of you.

Avni looks at him with teary eyes then she hugged him tightly. She starts sobbing in his arm. Neil hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. He didn't stopped her, he let her cry.

Avni was sobbing when pari starts crying. Avni broke hug hearing pari cry and she wiped her tears before going to pari.

Avni sat on her knees and hugged her.