Chapter 61

It's been two days since the wedding dates were fixed. In this two days nothing has changed Between to would Married couple. Both couple would avoid each other. Family has starts noticing to but chucked thinking they are busy with their work but only cabir knew what's going on between both couple. He tried talking to his both sisters but they refused sharing Their problem. Thinking their privacy cabir didn't bugged them.

It's was third day where both family were sitting in Khanna mansion Expect Neil and Manik as they both got important meeting to attend.

Bebe and Swetha served snacks to malthore help of Nandini and Avni. All were having snacks when Neil and Manik entered inside. Both walked inside and sat on Empty couch.

Swetha give them water. Both thanked her and gulped it down. Neil looks at Manik then at his dad.

Neil : dad!

Prakash turns to Neil and got others attention too. Prakash gestured Neil to say.

Neil : we got mr sharma deals.

Prakash : congrats. I knew it you both will do it.

Neil / Manik : thank you dad.

Others congrats Manik and Neil when Swetha suggested both of them to fresh up. Both nodded and walked to their room when Prakash called someone.

Prakash looks at Swetha.

Prakash : they coming today.

Swetha nods. Others were looking at them.

Neil in his room removed his shirt and went to take shower. He was taking shower when Avni came to his room. She heard shower sound and thought he is taking shower. She sighed and walks to his closet and took pair of his clothes and kept it on bed and left room.

Neil after having shower he comes while wiping his hair with towel and saw clothes. He smiled knowing who could have done it. He kept towel side and kicked the clothes and wore them

He gelled his hair.

Neil povs: I know you came to my room . If you care so much for me then why aren't you talking and making things complicated.

He sighed and Walks to Manik room. He knocked. He entered when Manik said come in.

He pushed the door and saw Manik sitting in bed and doing something on his phone. Neil walks to him and sat opposite him.

Neil : bhai?

Manik looks up.

Manik : want say something!

Neil : hmm!

Manik : go ahead.

Neil : what have you thought about bhabhi? I mean....

Manik cut him off.

Manik : there is nothing to think about Neil. She failed to understand my love for her. I can't force her to love or be with me. I know she is marrying me because of her parents and dadi wish but if she is not happy then i will speak to her and cut off this marriage. Don't worry about me, you say what about you and Avni..

Neil : I still haven't spoke to her.. I feel I am losing her..

Manik : don't lose her.. speak to her before it's too late.

Neil nods.

Manik : let's go down. Mom must be waiting.

Neil : hmm!

Manik kept his phone back in his pocket and walked behind Neil.

Both reached down and down saw everyone sitting in hall and Prakash was looking at door. Neil took seat beside Nandini and kept his head on her shoulder. Nandini give him smile.