Chapter 14

Next morning Avni and Nandini got ready. Both met their parents but they didn't brought topic from yesterday.

Neela served them. They eat quietly.

Avni : papa when is Bhai coming?

Ashish : next week.

Avni nods. Nandini was looking at her phone when her phone rang. She called at caller and smiled. She excused herself and went to talk.

Nandini : hello Bhabhi.

Caller : Nandini where are you?

Nandini : at home bhabhi. Is everything fine.

Caller : Nandini is Avni with you.

Nandini : no bhabhi, what's the matter?

Caller : didn't she met Riya yet?

Nandini : she was busy but how do you know?

Caller : even you don't know?

Nandini : know what bhabhi?

Caller : Riya is getting married in two months.

Nandini : what? When this decided?

Caller : Riya was in Mumbai in past few days when she met her my brothers. And they spoke of Ali family. Last night her wedding date was finalised.

Nandini: sorry bhabhi we so busy I didn't get Chance speak Avni about Riya.

Caller : its all right Nandini. I will speak to you later.

Nandini : sure bhabhi, bye!

Nandini kept her phone and went back to dining table. Avni looks at her.

Avni : who's was it?

Nandini: Bhabhi!

Avni : which one?

Nandini : Kushi bhabhi!

Avni nods. Nandini decided not tell her about Riya wedding as she wants surprise her. Nandini took sit and completed her breakfast. Both took their bag and coat.

Avni : maa, papa we leaving!

Neela : take care both of you!

Both nods and leaves. Both settle in car and drove straight to hospital. After hospital they will visit Khanna industrial.
In Khanna industrial.

Manik and Neil was already in office. Manik was in his cabin whereas Neil was busy making change in presentation as he didn't get Chance yesterday. Neil was having bit difficult Handling his work today because Juhi is not here to give him things he need. He was getting angry every minutes when he couldn't find things which he needs for meeting. He even shouted at whoever disturbed him today. Manik was not aware of this as he was working other side of office.

It's was nearly time for meeting when Neil got up for meeting and he got ready with files and his laptop. He fixed his table. He put his blazer and walked out of cabin taking his stuff.

While in hospital Avni and Nandini finished one surgery. Both met each other in Nandini cabin.

Avni : Di i don't have any sugary until 5 so we can visit them now.

Nandini : just gave half hour. I need to check this.

Avni nods and sat down with her phone. Nandini took almost 25 minutes to check the file. It was patient report.