Chapter 68

Days pass so quick. Only Khanna and malthore family knows how to two day has passed and finally it's their children new beginning. Today it is avneil and Manan sangeet and mendhi together as Manik and Neil wanted keep wedding function short so they both agreed. This decision made Nandini and Avni happy too as they didn't wants grande wedding but wedding which includes their family and friends.

Kushi couldn't attend the wedding because of Arav work and hers. Manik and Neil were sad that Kushi couldn't attend. Riya Ali came to attend their wedding. Riya was happy for her best friend. Ali was happy for his friends. Everyone were happy Expect two people but who cared about them.

It's was early morning where malthores were already woken up Expect from Avni who was still sleeping due to last night surgery she had.

Nandini was helping Neela in kitchen along with navya. Navya was made sit kitchen as dr Nandini said. Both daughter and mother were making breakfast.

Avni were sleeping when suddenly she starts mumbling something..

"Don't... shoot ...Neil"..

"Neil ....no"

"Please ...don't...kill...Neil"

Neiilllll!

she woke up screaming Neil names. Everyone came to Avni room hearing her scream. They got shocked seeing Avni shivering and sweating. Nandini starts walking to Avni and tried controlled but Avni kept moving her hands and jerking Nandini away from herself.

Nandini : Avni!

Avni : Neil......Neil....

Nandini looks at avni then and at parents. Nandini gestured everyone to leave.

Nandini got up and went to get water from table aside and came back to Avni and sat down on bed.

Nandini : Avni have some water!

Avni : Neil..... Neil...

Nandini : he's coming.. have water..

Nandini made have some water to Avni and caressed her hair..

Nandini : want share it..

Avni : Neil.... Neil.....

Nandini : I'll bring him! You sleep.

Avni : no... he will leave!

Nandini : he won't! Sleep!

Nandini makes her sleep and covers she with duvet and left outside and saw her parents worried.

Neela : how is she?

Nandini : she is not fine! I think she has seen bad dream. She is keep calling Neil name. Papa can use your phone..

Ashish gives her Phone and Nandini immediately dials Neil number.

In Khanna House everyone was sitting in hall Expect two evils which made Neil and Manik happy. They were taking about randomly when Neil phone rang. He saw Ashish number and looks at Manik.

Manik : who is it?

Neil : Ashish Uncle!

Manik : pick it up!

Neil nods and picks but hearing what Nandini said he ran out the house without hearing Manik him calling. Neil become deaf what he just heard. Manik looks at his dad.

Manik : dad you know anything!

Prakash : no you go Behind him. We coming too.

Manik nods and leaves following Neil car.

Magical love |completed|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें