Chapter 39

Next morning suns ray peeped into Manik room disturbing Nandini sleep. She slowly opened her eye and looked around to see. Looking around she realised she slept in Manik room. She sat on bed resting her head on to bedrest. She looked other side of Bed to see Manik but didn't find him when her eye fell on couch. A smile appeared on her face seeing him sleeping with mouth little open. She moved duvet over her and walked to couch.

She sat on her knees beside him and kept her hand on his cheek. She creased his cheek.

Nandini : sorry because of me you sleeping here. You didn't even complain or woke me up. I don't know what did to get you. The way you accepted knowing my past. My respect for you increased more. Manik not only I got you but I got younger brother form of Neil. Thank you coming in my life Manik.

She kissed his cheek and left the room after covering him with duvet. Manik smiled in his sleep.

Nandini reached her room and went fresh up. She came out after having shower when her phone beeped with message. She walks to her phone and opened the message. Seeing the message she smiled brightly.

"Good morning Nandini. You could have woken me up but it's okay! From next time I will wake up early.

She replied the message saying only good morning and send it to Manik. She got ready and applied some make up and look out of the room. She reached down to see vidhi and Mukti sitting in living room. She went to them and greeted them.

Nandini : good morning!

They wished her back.

Nandini after wishing them she went to kitchen to make breakfast for them.

While Manik was in his room and called his dad. Prakash picked call in two rings.

Manik : hello dad.

Prakash : hello Manik, how are you guys?

Manik : we all good dad. I have called you to know where are you?

Prakash : i am still dehil. Why? Everything okay!

Manik : dad I will come Mumbai then I'll explain you.

Prakash : is it serious!

Manik : yeah! Dad don't take tension I'll handle in this. You just focus on your meeting. I will speak to you later.

Prakash : ok! Take care!

Manik : you too!

Manik cuts call and messaged his one secret guard to get some information. After messaging someone client Manik went to take shower.

Avni was still sleeping when her phone rang. She stretched her phone to table side. She got hold of her phone and brought close to ear. Without opening her eye she spoke in sleepy voice.

Avni : hello!

Caller : still sleeping. Wake up.

Avni : who are you?

She was so sleepy couldn't recognise caller voice.

Caller : your Soon to be husband.

Hearing Husband phone dropped from hand and she opened her eye. She search her phone. When she got her phone she looks at caller Id. She bit her Lip realising it's Neil call. She again kept phone near her ear.