Chapter 34

Khanna family was waiting for Avni and Nandini to come. Mukti was Already here With her stuff and some office file. While vidyut and Juhi already left to goa. They will meet at Khanna farmhouse.

Neil was waiting on his Phone to vidyut and telling him the address of the farmhouse. Manik was checking his phone to see any message from Avni but there was none. He sighed thinking Nandini won't come.

Elders were just chatting themselves When they heard car horn. All looked up to see with malthore entering. Manik smiled seeing Nandini but soon sad appeared on his face seeing her dull face. Neil smiled seeing Avni.

Malthore walked to Khanna and greeted them.

Prakash : children I think you should leave now.

Manik : dad I will get my car key!

Prakash nods. Manik didn't smiled at Nandini. She was hurt but know she deserve it. She looked down when Neil held her hand and dragged her to corner. Nandini looks at him.

Neil : bhabhi I am sorry if with my words you got hurt. My intention wasn't to hurt you. I am sorry!

Nandini : it's not you fault! I overreacting. I am sorry too!

Neil nods no.

Neil : Bhabhi don't say sorry!

Nandini : can I ask you something!

Neil nods.

Nandini : you know your Bhai. Does he get anger really quick?

Neil : it depends on situation and whose fault it is but why you asking? Has something happened?

Nandini : nothing has happened, just wanted to know!

Neil : okay! But bhabhi bhai anger is not controllable.

Nandini : what does he do to control his anger.

She didn't knew why she is asking all this.

Neil : don't tell that I told you but to control his anger bhai loves being alone. And he stares at the sky. He think it gives him peace.

Nandini : thank you!

Neil : most welcome bhabhi!

Both of them went back to others and saw Avni mukti already sitting in car. Manik looks at them.

Manik : done with your bhabhi devar talk. If you done could you please take sit.

Neil : why you Jealous bhai? It's bad habit to be jealous of your younger brother!

Manik rolled his eye on Neil talks!

Manik : done! I will show you is jealous most! I don't think I should remind you.

Neil : no I am fine! Don't?

Manik : good for you! It won't take me minute to reveal your secret front of Avni then we will see.

Neil : can we leave now!

He got frustrated as Manik was going to open his secret front of Avni. Manik smirked seeing his face.

Manik took driver sit while Nandini went joined girls at the back. Neil sat in passenger seat.