Chapter 59

Khanna and malthore family sitting Expect from youngsters. They were talking when navya and cabir entered inside. Both of greeting them and took seat next to Ashish and Neela.

Neela seeing time asked navya to call Avni when Avni herself walks inside with her fake smile. She greeting them and bend down near to navya and kept her hand navya bell.

Avni : bua missing baby. Come soon.

Navya is 6 months pregnant. Avni was happy for them but her life she was lost. Others smiled seeing love towards baby of Avni. Avni sat beside cabir and kept her head on his shoulder. He smiled at her.

Avni Roamed her eyes around the house and didn't find Neil or Manik thinking they are still in office.

Swetha gave glass to Avni. Avni thanked her and drank it.

Avni closed her eye. Cabir caressed her hair.

Bebe: sunny Where Is manu and tillu.

Malthores were confused hearing Bebe as they don't Know them. Swetha and Bebe haven't called Manik or Neil nick name front of others family member or guest.

Neela: Bebe who are they?

Bebe looks at Neela and realise what she just said.

Bebe : Neela I mean to say where is Manik and Neil.

Neela was going to ask about their nicknames when they heard car horn. All turned back to see Nandini and Manik coming. Everyone was happy to see Nandini but didn't noticed their tears. Manik parked his car and walks without waiting for Nandini. She was hurt with his behaviour but didn't showed. She got out and followed him.

Manik : dad I will fresh up.

Prakash nods. Manik goes to his room. Nandini was shocked to see Avni there as Manik told her she was In hospital. Seeing Avni there she realised Manik lied to her. She looked at avni who was keeping her head on cabir shoulder.

Nandini thought not say anything about what happened in mangalore. She fake smiled and sat beside navya.

Nandini : bhabhi how are you?

Navya : much Better but doctor ji why so much busy.

Nandini : bhabhi you know na!

Navya nods knowing her work but didn't knew something else was behind. Navya looked at avni who was almost sleeping. She smiled and whispered at Nandini.

Navya : i missed seeing them together.

Nandini looks at them.

Nandini : same!

Manik came after changing and looks at them. He gave smile to cabir and navya but Ignored Nandini. Nandini looked down but meeting his eye.

Manik : mom?

Swetha looks at him.

Swetha : yes manu!

Manik looks at others then at Swetha.

Manik: mom could you come with me.

Swetha nods and goes behind Manik. Manik took her to kitchen.

Manik : mom what's was that?

Swetha : what?

Manik : mom why you called me by my nickname. You know I don't like it.

Swetha : but manu they are going to be part of our family.

Manik sighed.

Manik : okay! Mom could you make something. I am hungry!

Swetha nods. Manik kissed her cheek.