Chapter 69

Next morning Nandini woke up first and saw Avni sleeping. She caressed her hair and got up and left to her room. As Nandini left Avni opened her eyes and looks at the door. Avni looked at her phone lying on the table. She picked it up and dallied Neil number.

Here in Khanna House Neil was sleeping when his phone rang. He moves his hand to get his hand. Once he got it he kept on his ear.

Neil: hello!

Avni : Neil!

Hearing Avni voice he jerked and sat on bed.

Neil : Avni you okay!

Avni : Yeah I'm okay! I wanted to say something.

Neil: hmm! We should help di!

Neil : in what?

Avni : don't tell me you forget what we spoke yesterday and di Told us!

Neil realised what she is was talking about:

Neil : I will help Babhbi! You don't worry! Are you happy now!

Avni : hmm!

Neil: please don't remember him! Because of him don't spoil our marriage. Trust me he won't do anything.

Avni : I'll try to be happy for you di and Manik Bhai! I'll be strong.

Neil: that's like my Avni! Are you ready for Today!

Avni : hmm!

Neil : what hmm? If you be like this na then I'm telling you I'll run away.

Avni : you won't because You can't live without me.

Neil : confident!

Avni : yes! I love you!

Neil smiled as she was over coming by the dream she had. Last night after mehndi Neil and Avni had two hours conversation why they should not let dream Ruin their wedding along with Manik and Nandini. Avni agreed to Neil and said she will try come over the dream.

Neil : I love you too! Can't wait to see you at the venue.

Avni : yeah! Bye!

Neil : bye!

He cuts call and lays back on the bed and smiled.

Neil : you will get whatever you deserve Avni. That's my promise to you.

He ruffled his hair when Manik entered in his room.

Manik : are you planning to get married or not.

Neil : what do you mean Bhai?

Manik : mom is calling you but you didn't answered her.

Neil : sorry I was sleeping!

Manik : here is your dress! Get ready, we need to leave.

Neil nods. Getting off his bed, taking dress from Manik he went to Washroom while Manik sat on bed.

Neil came back after having shower and looks at Manik.

Neil : how am I looking?

Manik looks at him!

Manik : good!

Neil : only good! Bhai I look Handsome okay!

Manik : yeah but really you looks handsome.

Neil smiled.

Neil : thank you Bhai! Even you look handsome.

Manik smiled at him. Manik got up and moved to Neil and fixed his collar. Neil smiled.