Chapter 11

It's was afternoon when Manik knocked Neil Cabin. Manik entered inside as he heard "come in" Manik saw Neil lost with file open. He knew he still about morning incident. He sat down and looks at him. He Cleared his throat. Neil looks up and saw Manik standing.

Manik : can I have some time with my brother mr Neil Khanna.

Neil : Bhai please not now.

Manik : what's worrying you? You can share it. You know I don't judge you before listening to you. Say it what wherever is going in your mind.

Neil looks at his brother.

Neil : Bhai I don't feel getting married now. It not because I don't like the girl but Bhai we don't know each other. I can't get married to girl whom I don't even know 1%. Plus Bhai marriage is thing in every single person life. I don't want her regret after Marrying me. Bhai in your case is different because you already liked her but I don't know about mine. I need time to know my feeling towards getting married to her. Please Bhai talk to dad and mom about this.

Manik : I completely understand you Neil. And about me then I do like her but she doesn't have same feeling as me. Neil we still to understand why our parents to us get married. I am sure something wrong behind this. I mean we haven't met dad friend bug suddenly today we and what happened, straight the topic was brought to marriage. Neil before we should tell our feeling to the girls or agree to this marriage we find out what's the reasons of us getting married.

Neil : Bhai I am getting you but do you think they would tell us the reason.

Manik : they need to tell us and I am sure they are hiding something for us. I don't think they would get us marriage with any reason because our parent told we will choice our girl but this what we expected.

Neil : I agree with you. Bhai we will speak to them at home. Do you have any work.

Manik : I had meeting lined up but waiting for mukti to inform me. By the way where is Juhi?

Neil : I gave holiday for few months as vidyut is also here so I thought they would Spend time together.

Manik : that great. Okay I will see you later.

Neil nods. Manik leaves the office. Neil again got busy looking the file front of him.

I'm hospital.

Avni and Nandini both were busy having treating people. After 2 hours both had break. Avni came inside Nandini cabin and saw her resting her head on table. She walked to her and called her name.

Nandini lifted her head and Avni. she gestured Avni to take sit.

Nandini : wanna say something.

Avni : Di I am confuse.

Nandini : may I know why?

Avni : Di you don't know. Di I am talking about what happened in restaurant this morning.

Nandini : about Marriage you talking about then I don't know myself answer for your question.

Avni : Di Do you want to get married?

Nandini : Avni you know my answer. I still don't understand papa and maa knows about them why want me to get married to tall guy.

Avni: Di his name his Manik.

Nandini : whatever is but I don't if i should trust him or not. I know what our parent is about our well but I lost trust on men after that accident.

Here Tears welled remembering those days.

Avni : Di don't remember those days. It will hurt you.

Nandini : you tell are you ready.

Avni : I don't know. I don't even know him. What if he doesn't fall in my list then what will happen?

Nandini : We can't even refuse it. Avni don't you think we should Speak to our parents first.

Avni nods.

Avni : you got shift today.

Nandini : not today. So we will leave home together.

Avni nods.

Nandini : don't worry I don't know but why I feel something is different with them. I mean the way talked with us before marriage topic came. Let's take our time.

Avni : you right.

Nandini : have you spoke to Riya.

Avni : I forgot about her. Don't worry I call her later.

Nandini nods.