Chapter 79

A week passed in London. Manik and Neil were busy spending time with kushi while Avni and Nandini spend their times with shopping and at night they would spend to with their husband. Today manan and Avneil were going to come back to India.

It's was early in the morning in London where all were sleeping due to last night night club which was suggested by Arav and kushi. All couple went to Club and enjoyed themselves. Boys were drunk but they were in their limits.

It's was 9am when kushi along with Arav were sitting in hall and waiting for others to come when kushi phone rang with message. She checked message and smiled reading it.

Arav saw this and gestured her what's happened. Instead replying him she showed him her phone. He too smiled seeing the messages.

Arav : finally he decided something. I think we should leave now. Avni and Nandini will handle Manik and Neil.

Kushi: hmm! I'll ask butler to make their breakfast.

Arav nods. After kushi instructing butler Arav and kushi left the house not before messaging Neil and Manik about their leaving.

In manan room.

Manik and Nandini were still sleeping when Nandini opened her eye and looked at Manik smiling playing on her lips. She bents down and kissed his cheek. He smiled in his sleep.

Nandini Povs: life went so quick. I didn't realised I could never love you so much.. you have become reason of life., I love you so much Manik..

She again looked at him and saw him stirred when she closed her eye and pretend to sleep. Manik opened his eye and smiled seeing her. He knows she is not sleeping.

Manik povs: I have got my Nandini back.. Nandini you have no ideas what our future holds for us.. I love you too my dear soon I'll make our most memorable day..

He kissed her forehead and moved her hands from his waist and walked to Washroom. As he left Nandini opened her eye and smiled herself.

While in Avneil rooms. Both were busy were romancing with each other. They were lying on bed. Avni head on Neil Chest while Neil both arms wrapped around Avni waist. Avni looked at him.

Avni : Neil!

Neil looked at her.

Neil : hmm!

Avni : don't you think Manik Bhai should propose Di too.

Neil : didn't you understand your Bhai yet?

Avni : what do you mean?

Neil : soon you will know! Forget about my Bhai. You should think about me only.

Avni : yeah but it's nothing special to talk about you.

Neil : you really think or should I show what's special about me..

Saying this he came over her and starts kissing her.. Avni held his hair and pulled him more into it..
Neil broke kiss and layed back on his back and looked at her. He pecked her forehead.

Neil : I love my dear wifey!

Avni : I love you too Neil.

Both smiled at each other when Neil Phone flashed. Avni saw it and nudged him to see. Neil took his phone and saw messages from kushi and Manik. He smiled seeing both message.

Neil kept his phone back on table.

Neil : kushi and Arav went to work so it's only us at home.

Avni : we should get up now.

Neil : why so soon?

Avni : Neil its already late. We have been wake more Than hour..