Chapter 37

Everyone after having chat they all went to take nap expect from Nandini as she woke early ago.

Everyone was taking nap when Nandini decided to watch movie herself. She brought her phone and connected with tv.

The movie was half way through when she felt someone head in her lap. She looks up and saw Neil adjusting his head in her lap. She smiled and ruffled his hair.

Nandini : slept well!

Neil :hmm!

Nandini : tried!

Neil : hmm!

Nandini : sleep then!

Neil hummed again and closed his eye. Nandini kept ruffling his hair. She a switched the tv and took her phone.

With one hand she was ruffling Neil hair while with other one she was checking emails from hospital.

Almost after hour Neil opened his eye and looks at Nandini.

Neil : bhabhi how long did I sleep?

Nandini : a hour!

Neil : you didn't get tired!

Nandini : i slept after you guys left. I am not tried. You say what you guys did.

Neil : roamed around the beach! That's it!

Nandini nods. After few minutes later Neil looks at Nandini who got busy with her phone.

Neil : bhabhi!

Nandini looks at him.

Nandini : hmm!

Neil : I am hungry! Could you please make something.

Nandini : I will!

Nandini kept his head on the sofa and got up but stopped as Neil called her back. She turned and looks at him.

Nandini : don't you want something to eat.

Neil : i do but can we cook for others too!

Nandini : let's go!

Neil got up and followed Nandini. Both reached to kitchen. Nandini looks around kitchen to what she could make. Neil took apple until Nandini was thinking.

Neil took bite and forward another apple to Nandini.

Neil : bhabhi have this!

Nandini : it's okay Neil! Let me cook for your first then you help me cook for others.

Neil : ok but have this. For me!

Nandini took apple from and sliced them and kept it plate.

Nandini : what will you have?

Neil : something is too quick to make and tasty too.

Nandini saw Maggie packets then looks at Neil.

Nandini : will Maggie Do!

Neil : yeah!

Nandini nods and starts making Maggie while Neil was eating his apple while sitting on slab.

Neil : bhabhi!

Nandini turns to Neil.

Nandini : say!

Neil : how long have you Been cooking? I mean....

Nandini : cooking is another passion for me. I learnt cooking since I was 13 years old.

Neil : wow but why doesn't your sister knows cooking?

Nandini : she is different from me. She wants to Learn how to cook but doesn't gets time. Her morning shifts then sometime night, she can't manage time. About me cooking then why wasn't interested being in doctor but to help Avni I decided to go with it. Avni always wanted to be doctor whereas me thought of Opening my own orphanage which I have opened. We both were quiet different but still our thinking is similar.

Neil was listening while thinking of something.

Neil : that's new to me but don't you Think you should follow your dream.

Nandini stoped working and looks at him.

Nandini : not every dream is need to fulfil. I don't dream which can't never be true.

Nandini turns the gas and put Maggie in plate and give to Neil. Neil smiled and thanked her. Neil took one bite.

Neil : this is so tasty!

Nandini smiled. Nandini starts making Food for others while Neil
Asked her another question which she got startled.

Neil : bhabhi can I ask you something. This should be only between us.

Nandini : you can ask anything. Go ahead!

Neil : i am not saying anything but why do I feel something is bothering you past few weeks. It's fine if you don't share it. It's just i have seen bhai getting worried for you.

Nandini looks at him.

Nandini : I will tell when it's right Time. You forgot about me. You say how are things going with Avni.

Neil smiled hearing Avni name. Nandini saw this and she was happy to see their relation blooming.

Neil : i have no words to describe what I feeling to have her in my life. Worlds would be less to describe my emotions and feeling what I am feel when I am with her. I am grateful full have her as my partner. She is different from other girls which I like most about her.

As he completed Neil looked at Nandini and saw in her tears. He wiped her tears and nods no. They didn't realise someone else heard this. It was Avni who came to kitchen to drink water but stopped as she heard Nandini question. She stood there to listen Neil answer. hearing him her eye was filled with tears.

Neil : don't cry bhabhi!

Avni wiped her tears and went inside. Seeing Avni they both looked at each other then at avni.

Nandini : when did you wake up?

Avni passed Nandini smile and went fill glass of water. After drinking she looked at Nandini.

Avni : 15 minutes ago!

Nandini : want to eat something!

Avni : not now! I have dinner later.

Nandini nods. Neil was still eating but his focus on Avni who Hasn't said word him. Avni walked out kitchen without looking at Neil which he thought what happened to her.

Neil finished eating his Maggie and gave plate to Nandini.

Neil : bhabhi I will help you now.

Nandini : it's fine Neil. It's almost done.

Neil : okay I will go then!

Nandini nods. Neil went and went to his room.