Chapter 70

Neil was getting ready in his room when Manik comes his room wearing his sherwani and looks at Neil who was struggling. Manik palmed his head and walks to him.

Manik : let me help you!

Neil turns and see Manik all ready.

Neil: wow bhai looking hot!

Manik chuckled and starts fixing his buttons and fixed his hair.

Manik: so does my brother looks hot.

Both smiled looking at each other when Swetha and Bebe came.

Swetha smiled looking at her both sons and moved to kiss their heads.

Swetha : I'm so happy today finally workaholic boys is getting married.

Neil : mom at least not today.

Swetha: okay don't tease you both. Come pandit ji is waiting for you both.

Manik : mom where is dad?

Bebe : he looking over the guests with Ashish.

Manik nods. Manik and Neil goes with Bebe and Swetha. Both sat on Mandap and waited for their bride to come.

(Neil outfit)

(Neil outfit)

(Manik outfit)

(Manik outfit)

Pandit ji was checking stuff for the rituals.

While the girls room Nandini and Avni were ready in Bridal wear. Both were looking stunning. Today both groom were going to hard time seeing them. Neela came same time and saw Avni and Nandini. Tears welled in her eye seeing her both Daughter leaving home today but she was happy for them. Neela moved to them and kissed her forehead.

Neela : my babies!

Avni : maa we not baby anyone!

Navya chuckled hearing her.

Navya : off course maa they are not baby but it's their turn for baby. Right Avni!