Our Happy Ever After

By xoskth

One whole year has passed since the events in Las Vegas. The girls now dating the members of CNCO happy as ev... More

Characters :
New Characters:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Enjoy!
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
SEQUEL!!!!!

Fifty Seven

29 2 20
By xoskth

Joel was about to go after Ashley and Hoseok but was stoped.

"Dude let it go!"

"IM NOT GOING TO LET IT GO SHE-.."

"What the hell is going on here? You can hear it all the way out there."

Vanessa.

They gulped.

He rose her eyebrow at them. God they hated that.

"I mean what happened?"

She softened her voice noticing the other couples presences. The res of them noticed as well.

"Nothing everything is fine" Richard was the only one to speak up.

"Joel what happened? Are you okay?" Kendall ran up to him as soon as she seen blood. Not like she actually cared, but she had to keep up the act.

Joel wanted to push her off and throw himself off the building. Why is he doing this again? Oh right. Everything came back once he saw the evil glint in Vanessa's eye. "N-nothing babe I'm fine let's go" The word felt so wrong coming out of his mouth but he needed a distraction and bye the smile on their faces he knew it worked.

xx

It was a few minutes until the event officially started. It was explained that each group was going to perform after another taking turns. The press, media, reporters you name it were all patiently waiting.

The girls were sitting up front which they didn't expect, but was requested by bangtan. Luckily no one questioned who the other three were or that would've been a problem.

Meanwhile backstage bangtan and cnco were trying really hard not to throw punches at eachother. It was almost showtime and they had to be professional.

"BTS you're up in 5"

Joel luckily didn't scar and the bleeding stopped. But that didn't mean he wasn't still pissed and wanted to choke hoseok to death who was a couple feet away.

It was intense both groups kept giving eachother death glares. The makeup artists and stylists felt the intense atmosphere but decided to ignore it.

"BTS you're up!"

The members stood up from their seats and headed out. They looked good. Like really really good. Their outfits made them look like goddesses.

Not that cnco will ever admit that especially since Hoseok "accidentally" bumped into Joel and it took all the other 4 members to hold him back.

"I'm going to murder him"

"Dude chill you almost got caught earlier"

Bangtan walked on stage and of course the screams from very few lucky fans were heard. They introduced themselves by their stage names as always.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight and the ones watching at home thank you also. We are really honored to be performing for you guys tonight pls enjoy." Namjoon finished off with his signature dimple smile that drived everyone crazy.

They got into position and started dancing as soon as the song started playing. The screen behind them lit up with lyrics.

Backstage cnco could see the whole performance on a big screen along with the lyrics. They saw how they were making eye contact with certain girls. Joel wasn't happy. Richard wasn't happy either. Christopher and Joel were envious and Erick was googling how to become Jimin.

"We're changing the setlist" Richard spoke up eyes still glued on the screen.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Why?"

"Instead of quisiera we're performing Solo yo"

"What? The song isn't even out yet?" Zabdiel looked at Richard like he was crazy.

"Won't we get in trouble for that?" Erick was worried.

"I don't care I said we're performing Solo yo"

"You heard him" Joel right away stood up to change.

The girls would be lying if they said they weren't drooling. The outfits... the hair... the makeup... them... they really did look good. Karen almost fell of her seat when they started dancing. Cristal and Ashley turned red at all the eye contact. Katia swore she almost gave birth and sandra almost peed herself.

When the song was over they thanked the crowd again and walked off stage. They totally forgot cnco existed until they walked on stage. Well this was uncomfortable. Their outfits were different from the ones they usually wear. The girls looked at eachother.

They gave a similar speech thanking them for coming and announcing they were going to sing a new song.

They didn't need lyrics on the screen to understand what they were singing and they hated that. The lyrics were almost... directed to them? The way each of them sang their parts and looked straight at them. They had to look away. They wanted to walk right out of the building but they weren't going to give them that satisfaction.

The lyrics were translated for bangtan backstage. Hoseok was pissed. Namjoon wanted to walk out there and throw all 5 off them off stage. Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to help him. Yoongi recommended explosions? Why? I don't know. Jin and Jimin suggested shooting them was safer.

"What are they trying to say?"

"I think they're asking for it"

"Say the word I'll call for the explosives"

"Yoongi we're not using any damn explosives"

"Namjoon.."

"They want a war? They'll get a war."

And that's how the night went. They were bickering with eachother with their own songs.

The girls caught on they weren't stupid the knew exactly what was going on and they were annoyed.

"I'm tired of their shit let's just end this" Hoseok really wanted to out them in their place.

"I just wanna go home" Yoongi was laying on the couch eyes closed.

"Namjoon, Yoongi let's go" Hoseok ordered

"Well this should be fun"

"As long as I don't get to dance anymore I'm tired" Jin threw himself on the couch.

"We performed like 3 songs?"

"I said I'm tired"

Once cnco finished performing they walked off stage and bumped into Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. The three were walking straight to the stage without looking at the other five. Cnco were confused where were the rest of them.

Once they got backstage the other 4 were there sitting down watching the screen smirks on their faces. What was going on?

As soon as Namjoon started rapping cnco stared at the screen. Oh.

"Yeah so what are we singing after this?"

"I say Erick and zabdi go out"

"Yeah Zabdiel beat box"

"What? I aint going out there"

"Yeah me neither"

"You guys can rap"

"Yeah but not like that"

As Joel was trying to convince Zabdiel and Erick to go out and rap Richard needed fresh air. He walked out heading to the restrooms when he saw her.

"Cristal.."

She turned and looked away immediately trying to walk as fast as she can. But he was too fast for her.

"Leave me alone please.." She begged.

"2 minutes.."

"What?"

"Just give me 2 minutes I'll talk and just listen then you can walk away if you want.."

She took a while but nodded.

He explained everything he took more than 2 minutes but he told her everything. From Ali to the contracts, the manipulation everything. When he finished he was waiting for her to say something.

"You believe me right?"

"Yeah.."

And she did. She believed him. She saw the honesty in his eyes. And she expected something like that from Vanessa and her posy they looked like the type.

"Oh thank god"

He tries to hug her but she stops him.

"What's wrong?"

"I believe you Richard.. I know you wouldn't lie about something so serious, but..."

"But?"

"That doesn't change anything..."

"Cristal.. I just told you I was practically forced to do this I don't like her-..."

"What do you expect me to do then? Date in secret? It was hard enough hiding our relationship from your fans and the media now we'd have to hide it from Ali and her psycho puppets."

"Not for long I promise I'll figure something out.."

She sighs.

"Remember the day you found me in the vogue building with Namjoon?"

He tenses at the name "Yeah the day I gave you the news.."

She nods.

"I wasn't there looking for you.. I was there for him.. I.. I was confessing..."

"What?"

"I started having feelings for him and I just started realizing it.. I wanted to talk to him before talking to you.."

Silence.

"I didn't want to be in a relationship with you knowing I had feelings for someone else.."

"Then why did you agree to going public?"

"I thought it was a sign that I should choose you, but I was wrong... I realize that now..."

"So you chose him?"

"I... I don't know.."

"I mean it's clear you announced it to the whole world.."

"That-.. I don't have to answer you anything we're no longer together.."

That hurt.

"I'm not going to put myself, my friends or even you in danger for something so reckless.."

He nods. He's afraid his voice will break if he speaks.

"I'm sorry Richard... maybe it's for the best.."

She walked away.

It was over.

And someone saw everything.

Sigh.

"I warned him didn't I?"

They nod.

"Kendall you know what to do.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 48 32
The love-hate story between Sarah and JK who are classmates. How will they become? Wait and see.
660 41 26
When she fell for him but life had some other plans but it didn't stop the fate to be there for each other 💜🫰
59.2K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
47.8K 2.2K 15
[discontinnued, willing to give prompt away] "Yeah, maybe he's bad but when he smiles I only see the good in him."