Nine

[Sandra] ⚠️ RATED R

I found myself being the only one left. It felt like the ride was longer this time but then the driver stopped and opened the door for me.

"This way miss follow me"

I was a little nervous because I had no idea where we were at or where we were going. Finally, Steven pulled out some keys and opened the door to the cabin.

"Just walk all the way straight to the back. Enjoy your night."

He said before he left. I felt like screaming at him to come back and take me home but I did what he said anyway. I walked out to the back and gasped at what I saw.

I looked at all the candles and stared at the pool, the water looked so fresh I just wanted to jump in

I looked at all the candles and stared at the pool, the water looked so fresh I just wanted to jump in. Wtf is a bed doing out here I thought to myself. Just when I thought about going back out to the front I heard something. It sounded like....like... a guitar? I turned around and saw Christopher walking towards me holding and playing a guitar... well atleast trying to play it. He was singing Primera Cita.

"Que te parecio?"

I giggled a little and hugged him.

"Me encanto pero umm.. de donde sacaste la guitarra?"

"Se la robe a zabdiel... pero ssshh no digas nada"

"Que ratero eres"

"No me regañes"

"Okay okay sorry"

"No se tu pero yo tengo calor"

"Enserio te vas a meter?"

He took off his shirt and skinny jeans just leaving his boxers on and jumped into the pool splashing some water on me.

"CHRISTOPHER"

"Avientate la agua esta bien rica" He said after laughing.

I sat down only letting my feet in the water.

"De quien es este lugar?"

"Eso no importa anda ven diviértete conmigo"

After a few minutes of trying to convince me I finally gave in. I sighed & stood up taking off my shirt and shorts but instead of jumping in I just sat back down.

"Esta fria"

"No hagas escusas y salta"

I shook my head and crossed my arms annoying him but next thing I knew he swam towards me, grabbed my feet and pulled me down into the water.

"Porque hiciste eso"

"Era la unica manera de meterte"

"No me queria mojar el cabello chris"

"Perdomane hermosa" He pecked my lips.

"Me perdonas?"

"Solo porque te quiero" I rolled my eyes.

"Te digo algo?"

"Que?"

"Tambien te meti porque quiero intentar algo"

"Intentar qu-.."

Before I could finish what I was saying he pulled me into his chest, kissed me and pulled both of us under water. I was surprised but I kissed back. We were literally making out under water but then I pulled away and gasped for air.

"Estas loco"

"No te hagas sabes que te gusto"

"Sshhh cállate"

He started laughing and then we both started swimming around for a few minutes when I remembered something.

"Babe?"

"Mmm?"

"Una pregunta"

"Dime bella"

"Porque hay una cama aqui afuera??"

"En verdad quieres saber?" He swam closer to me and I nodded in confusion. He stared at me for a few seconds then swam towards me again this time slamming my back into the concrete and crashed his lips against mine. He started to roughen the kiss and shoved his tongue in my mouth without permission. After a few minutes into the kiss I finally understood what the bed was for. Our kiss got sloppier and sloppier until he finally pulled away and started to kiss my neck. I felt him biting my neck he knew that was my weakness. He was really testing me. He started biting harder and then started sucking I knew he wanted to leave marks on purpose. I pulled him away from my neck and started kissing him again, he pulled his body closer to mine and knew he was already turned on when I felt his boner on my thigh. I pulled away and then started kissing his neck after a few seconds I started sucking on his neck leaving hickies which I was not allowed to do but I didn't give a fuck and he was too into it to notice. Next thing I knew he wrapped my legs around his waist and picked me up taking both of us out the pool. We were soaked but that didn't stop him from throwing me on the bed. He started kissing my neck again but this time I moaned. He stood up and took his wet boxers and my underwear off and quickly connected his lips with mine again. I bit his lip knowing that annoyed him and he quickly entered me without a warning making me scream. I saw the smirk on his face and realized it was pay back for biting his lip. He put all his weight on me and started thrusting. He started out slowly but didn't fail to pick up his pace. In a matter of minutes we became a moaning mess. He started thrusting faster and I dug my nails into his back and he groaned in pain. He flipped me over and I knew that was his way of telling me to ride him and so I did. He put his hands behind his head making me do all the work. After a few minutes he flipped us over again and started to kiss me again. A few minutes later he released and collapsed next to me. We were both breathing really hard. He stared at me while a smile and winked. I wanted to laugh so hard at all the marks he had on his neck but I knew he would kill me so I pressed my lips together trying to hold it in.