Seventy One

[Sandra]

I can't move. I feel paralyzed. Everytime I try opening my eyes all I see is blurry. I want to scream but nothing comes out. I can feel hands on me and I can hear voices.

"Take everything off"

I want to scream at them to stop.

"Okay you can leave now"

What's going on?

"She's all yours now... take your time but I need those pictures as soon as possible"

Pictures?

"Okay.."

Christopher? I try calling out for him but I can't seem to let anything out.

"Shhh shhh it's okay I'm here.."

What's going on? I want to ask him.

"I'm so sorry Sandra... I hope you'll be able to forgive me for this, but I need time to figure out how to get us out of here.."

What? Do what? What is he talking about? I feel him lay next to me. I try opening my eyes again but nothing. I feel him put his arm around me and pull me to his chest. I want to push him off but I can't move. He's taking pictures? I can hear the click... is he taking pictures of us...?

"I'm so sorry..."

I want to tell him to go fuck himself but then I feel his hands on me. I start to panic but then realize he's dressing me? I feel my clothes back on me. I hear a knock..

"Got them! Take all the time in the world now babe I got what I wanted!"

"Okay now can you fuck off"

It's Bianca. Got them? Got what? Did he.... did he send her the pictures?

"Sandra I don't know if you can hear me but if you can I want you to know that I'm going to get you out of here Okay? I'll figure something out... oh god I hope you and Taehyung Jr in there are okay.."

xx

No one has said a word since Taehyung left the room. No one knew what to say or do. They were all so confused. The door bell ringing brought everyone to their feet and Taehyung back out. Namjoon opened the door and everyone was surprised to see who were behind it.

"Hey... sorry to intrude, but we're looking for Sandra.." Richard was the one to speak.

Cristal sighs.

"You're not the only ones"

"What do you mean?"

"Sandra's missing.."

"Shit!" Joel swears.

The four boys look at each other and back at the rest.

"Christopher is missing too... we were hoping Sandra would help us out." Richard says.

"Why would she help you out?" Taehyung finally speaks.

"She knows him better than anyone.."

"Do you think they could be together? Sandra and Christopher I mean.." Jimin had to ask.

"Why would you assume that?" Zabdiel raises his eyebrow.

"You guys should come in.. you need to listen to this.." Cristal invites them in and turns to the boys. " I'm sorry but I think they could be a big help right now."