Forty Two

Christmas Eve arrived. A day to celebrate with family and friends. Unfortunately for the girls they were away from their families, but spending this day with eachother was enough.
They spent the whole day decorating and cooking at Bangtan's apartment with the help of the boys of course. After everything seemed perfect to them they went back home to change. Cristal and Ash decided to go on and meet their boyfriends at Bangtans place so they all made their way there.

It was around 6:30 P.M when all of Cnco arrived which shocked most. It felt awkward but everyone tried avoiding the tension.

xx

"Are you okay?" A worried Taehyung asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just didn't expect him to show up"

"I would kick him out believe me, but Namjoon would kill me"

"There's no need for that really"

"C'mon"

"Where are we going?"

"For some fresh air"

"But-"

"Sandra trust me you need it"

"Okay.."

As they made their way out of the living room a pair of eyes were watching them 👀

xx
Namjoon was welcoming cnco and having small conversation when Jungkook decided to join.

Jungkook: Hey how are you guys?

Richi: We're good and you?

Chris: Btw congratulations

Jungkook: Pardon?

Chris: Oh... I mean on the baby

There was an awkward silence and the tension rose again without saying a word Zabdiel walked away and Jungkook was just behind him.

Jungkook: *clears his throat* Excuse me

Richi: Anyway Im going to go look for my beautiful girlfriend nice talk

Namjoon: *smiles and nods*

Chris: Sorry didn't mean to make it weird

Namjoon: No worries I'm sure it wasn't intentional

Chris: Right... c'mon Erick let's get comfortable

xx

"Zabdiel Wait!"

He froze.

"I think we should talk"

"What's there to talk about?"

"You know about this whole situation..."

"I have nothing to say"

"But I do"

He turns around and walks up to him.

"I really have no interest to hear anything that comes from your mouth the only reason I came to this stupid party was to let Katia know I'll still be here for her"

He turns around about to walk away again.

"She doesn't need you for that"

Zabdiel froze again and this time Jungkook walked up to him.

"She's carrying MY baby. Something that is mine and hers. Fine. You don't want to listen to what I have to say? Alright. But let's get this clear. I love her. My feelings for her are sincere and I'm willing to do anything for that girl and my child. I already know what happened between the two of you and I'm sure as hell that I would never do anything like that to her. I'm going to make sure her and the baby are loved and well taken care of. She doesn't need you. THEY don't need you. And I really don't want you anywhere near her or my child"