Fifty Five

*Namjoon's POV*

My breath hitches as soon as I step out of the car. There she is looking gorgeous as ever a little nervous as well but breathtaking. Can't help but think Richard is a lucky man to have such a beautiful woman waiting for him. I step aside as Jungkook and Taehyung go over to their girlfriends who also seem to be nervous for their friends.

Tae: You look beautiful as well love!

Sandra: Excuse me! Y'all should be hyping these beauties right here they're the ones all dressed up and walking the carpet tonight!

Tae: You all look beautiful tonight

"You really do.."

Before I can even stop myself the words come out and her eyes meet mine, but I quickly look away. She's not mine she belongs to someone else even if she did have feelings for me her feelings for him are stronger or else she wouldn't be here waiting for him.

As soon as we hear more cars pull up we turn to see cnco arrive. I turn back and look at her. She looks excited huge smile on her face but then it turns into a frown. It all happened so fast.

I expected him to walk up to her, hug her kiss her even but he walked right past her. I can see the confusion and concern in her eyes and everyone else's faces. Everyone immediately starts to follow them. They all walk up to those models and grab their hands.

"Are you guys dating?" An interviewer asks them.

"Yes! We have been for a while and we thought tonight was the perfect time to confirm it"

The audacity this guy has. I turn to look at her again and my heart breaks at the sight. She's frozen in place and her eyes start getting glossy. I start seeing red and I wanna do is deform his face with my own hands. I try to walk but a hand stops me.

Hobi looks at me a serious look. He's never this serious. He looks at Ashley who is also crying and confused and then turns back to me and looks at Cristal who is being mocked by that blond looking witch. We look at eachother one last time without saying anything but know what we are about to do.

"Let's go guys" I lead the guys as they follow behind me. I grab her hand on the way to turn to behind me to see hobi with Ashley and the rest of the guys with wide eyes and confused faces. I can tell she's out of it bc her feet are moving but she's still forzen.

As soon as I stop to pose for pictures the question I've been waiting for has been asked.

"And who is this lovely lady with you tonight?"

"This is Cristal... my girlfriend.."

xx

* Cristal's POV *

My brain starts to work again and I look over at the voice. Namjoon is looking down at me with his signature dimpled smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen alot of surprises here tonight at this even not only have the members of cnco confirmed their relationship with Vogue models but BTS members RM and J-Hope have also presented us with their beautiful girlfriends"

I turn and make eye contact with Ash. She's confused as well but then she turns to look the other way I follow her gaze and notice Richard and Joel staring at us. I turn back to look at Ash and she's holding hands with hobi acting like the happiest couple on this earth.

"How long have you two been dating?"

The mic is being shoved in my face. Namjoon's grip on my hand tightens and I look up at him his eyes searching scanning mine looking for something. I turn to look at Richard again he's still staring at me while Vanessa is latched to his side.