Fifty Seven

Joel was about to go after Ashley and Hoseok but was stoped.

"Dude let it go!"

"IM NOT GOING TO LET IT GO SHE-.."

"What the hell is going on here? You can hear it all the way out there."

Vanessa.

They gulped.

He rose her eyebrow at them. God they hated that.

"I mean what happened?"

She softened her voice noticing the other couples presences. The res of them noticed as well.

"Nothing everything is fine" Richard was the only one to speak up.

"Joel what happened? Are you okay?" Kendall ran up to him as soon as she seen blood. Not like she actually cared, but she had to keep up the act.

Joel wanted to push her off and throw himself off the building. Why is he doing this again? Oh right. Everything came back once he saw the evil glint in Vanessa's eye. "N-nothing babe I'm fine let's go" The word felt so wrong coming out of his mouth but he needed a distraction and bye the smile on their faces he knew it worked.

xx

It was a few minutes until the event officially started. It was explained that each group was going to perform after another taking turns. The press, media, reporters you name it were all patiently waiting.

The girls were sitting up front which they didn't expect, but was requested by bangtan. Luckily no one questioned who the other three were or that would've been a problem.

Meanwhile backstage bangtan and cnco were trying really hard not to throw punches at eachother. It was almost showtime and they had to be professional.

"BTS you're up in 5"

Joel luckily didn't scar and the bleeding stopped. But that didn't mean he wasn't still pissed and wanted to choke hoseok to death who was a couple feet away.

It was intense both groups kept giving eachother death glares. The makeup artists and stylists felt the intense atmosphere but decided to ignore it.

"BTS you're up!"

The members stood up from their seats and headed out. They looked good. Like really really good. Their outfits made them look like goddesses.

Not that cnco will ever admit that especially since Hoseok "accidentally" bumped into Joel and it took all the other 4 members to hold him back

"I'm going to murder him"

"Dude chill you almost got caught earlier"

Bangtan walked on stage and of course the screams from very few lucky fans were heard. They introduced themselves by their stage names as always.