Fifty Four

It was Saturday morning. A few weeks have gone by and tonight was Vogue's big event. Bangtan and CNCO being the stars of the night. Its the only thing everyone has been talking about since the news broke out. The two boy groups who are the face of Vogue are hosting a special event with performances by them themselves and of course Camila and Sofia, and not to mention a red carpet.

Ashley and Cristal were pretty nervous. They both new that one day their relationships would have to face the public eye and with Richard and Joel making up their minds tonight was going to be the big night.

Of course the rest of the girls were also attending, but Katia and Sandra along with their boyfriends decided that it was too soon to reveal their relationships. Katia doesn't want her pregnancy to be known and Jungkook couldn't agree more his girlfriend and baby's protection came first.

Sandra and Taehyung had just moved past their argument and didn't want Sandra's pregnancy to be public either.

Richard and Joel have avoided telling Ali what they were planning on doing, but the day has finally came and they requested a meeting to announce their plans...

Ali: Okay I'm here. What is all this commotion about?

Chris: What? Don't look at me I didn't do anything.

Richard: Actually Ali, Joel and I called in this meeting.

Ali: Is something wrong? Did something happen? Is this about those rumors about you and Bta collabing tonight because I have everything under-

Zabdi: Collab? What? No way!

Chris: I  am not sharing a stage with them!

Erick: Yeah me niether

Ali: You're Not sharing a stage with no one but yourselves

Joel: Ali! That isn't what we want to talk about.

Ali: Okay then what is it?

Joel and Richard look at eachother.

Joel:Well... as you know we've been in a relationship for a while and...

Ali tenses.

Richard: We think it's time to tell everyone that we have girlfriends

Joel: It's been 2 years and it's not fair to them to keep them a secret for this long

Richard: And it's not fair to our fans to keep something like this from them. We're positive that our real fans will understand and be happy for us.

Ali: And when are you planning on doing this?

Joel: Tonight.

Richard: They are walking the carpet with us.

There's a long silence.

Chris: I think that's really brave and they should do it I don't see the problem.

Richard: Thanks bro.

Zabdi: Yeah I'm happy for you guys

Joel: Sooo... Ali?

They stare at the blonde in fron of them waiting for a response, but instead they receive laughter.

Ali: Are you guys crazy? No! No way! I will not allow you guys to throw away everything Cnco has built with that ridiculous idea.

Richard: What are you talking about? We won't throw away anything this has nothing to do with the band.

Ali: It has everything to do with the band Richard. Those girls are nobody's they won't give you anything but trouble. What will the press think? Your fans? Think about this please think about your future.