One

[Sandra]

I was sitting in the living room of mine & Cristal's new apartment, we moved in together just last month. It felt great having your own place especially with your best friend we weren't the only ones tho. Karen, Katia , & Ashley were also living together just across the hall actually. Cristal was in her room talking on the phone with Richard probably, her boyfriend. I was flipping through channels when I heard her walk back out to the living room.

"What did Richard say this time? Ohh I miss you soo much" I teased

" Actually it was Ruby"

"What? No way! How is she?"

"Still settling in she couldn't talk for long she told me to tell you & the girls she said hi & misses us"

Ruby moved to Miami with her boyfriend Johann. Crazy huh? Yup we all thought the same thing but we were so happy for her even though now she was so far away from us.

"I still can't believe she moved to Miami"

"Sandra you've been saying that since she left"

"Well bc I can't believe it. What else did she say?"

"Nothing really she was busy... Oh but she did mention how Johann took her out for their 1 year anniversary"

"Speaking of 1 year anniversarys"

"Has he called?" She sighed.

"Nope. I actually thought you were talking to Richard "

"He hasn't called or texted since yesterday"

"Oh the struggles of dating celebrities while their in tour"

"This is their last stop before they come back relax"

But I couldn't relax. Our 1 year anniversary was coming up as well all of ours actually since we all started dating the same day. How silly right? Well except for Ruby who actually started dating Johann first.

"I'm so jealous of Ruby"

"Why?"

"Seriously cristal why? Well one she gets to live with her boyfriend. Two when her boyfriend travels she travels with him & three everyone actually knows they're dating"

"Hey remember we all agreed on keeping our relationships on the low & also remember that they did move to LA for us. & they travel more often then Johann so it's not the same thing"

"Yeah I know"

When we all started dating the boys we decided not to show our relationship to the public eye. The boys were quickly gaining more fans & more fame & they didn't want us to deal with fan hate or paparazzi. They moved to LA a couple months ago. They transferred to Sony LA & only go to Miami when they need to or family related.

"Any way I'm heading to the girls place to give them Ruby's message wanna come with?"

"Mmm nah I'll go later on but tell them I said hi as well."

"Alright I'll be back later"

Cristal left to Kat, Karen, & Ashs place & I stayed still lying on the couch but then felt my phone vibrate.

I shut my phone off with a smile on my face & made my way to the girls place