Seventy

As soon as Taehyung gets Karen's call about the text he rushes back to the house. Him along the rest of the boys stare at the text, studying it.

"I've never heard her call you that before." Jimin speaks up.

"She doesn't.. she thinks it's cringey.." Taehyung answers.

"She's never called me K before either that's why we find it so weird." Karen adds.

"She wouldn't just go catch up with a friend without calling me.... why did she text you?" Taehyung looks at Karen.

"I don't know.." She shrugs.

"Clearly something isn't right here..." Namjoon says. "You've tried calling her right?"

"Yeah, but no answer."

"Her phone is off.."

Taehyung covers his face with his hands.

"I have a bad feeling about this.... what if something happened to her?"

"Let's try to stay positive.."

Taehyung's phone vibrates and everyone looks at him.

"Is it Sandra?"

"No... it's a voice message?"

"What? From who?"

"I don't know... I don't recognize the number.."

Everyone looks at eachother.

xx

Sandra and Christopher were still tied up. They had just finished doing what Bianca ordered them to do. Sandra was crying.

"Please just let me go." She begged.

"Shut up!" Bianca rolled her eyes. "And sent!"

"What do you gain from this?" Chris spat at her.

"You'll find out soon enough..." She walks out the room and leaves Sandra and Christopher alone.

"Sandra... please stop crying..."

"He's going to hate me..."

Christopher sighs.

"No he isn't .."

"Yes he is... I would hate me..."

"Don't say that.."

Sandra starts sobbing and Christopher sighs again.

"You really love him don't you.." He whispers but she hears and nods.

"More than I thought I did.."

"I'm sorry.."

Sandra looks at him with confused eyes.

"For what?"

"Everything... I was never a good boyfriend to you.. I didn't know how to cherish you.." Christopher looks down. "I know I had a reputation before we even started dating, but you still wanted me anyway.. I had a chance to change I had a great girl by my side, but I cheated on you... and with a psycho at that.."

Sandra stopped crying and stayed silent for a while.

"I knew what I was getting myself into when we started dating... but even after everything we went through I still loved you... you were my first love and even though our relationship didn't end well I'll never regret saying yes to you..."

Our Happy Ever After On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara