Sixty Five

It was the day of the conference and everyone was getting ready. While reporters, the media, journalists you name it were gathering around the building waiting for both groups to arrive, they were at home getting ready.

Bangtan's stylist and makeup artist arrived early that morning to get the boys ready. The girls were not used to seeing a whole team prepare 7 boys for one event, it was insane.

While the boys were getting ready, Cristal and Karen decided to spill the beans.

"Stfu bitch you got dick?" Sandra was shocked.

"Sandra! Don't say that!" Cristal whined.

"Okay, but did you?"

"Sandra stop!" Katia hit her arm.

"Ow! Fine... but did you at least-..." Sandra really wanted details.

"Anyway.... congrats Cristal" Katia cut her off and hugged Cristal.

"Thank you!"

"I... I have news too." Everyone turned to look at Karen.

"Jimin and I..."

Before she could continue all the girls ran to hug and congratulate her.

"Karen we been knew this was gunna happen" Sandra rolled her eyes playfully.

"Y'all been giving eachother heart eyes for the past week" Katia added.

"Wow! I'm the only single one now" Ashley pouted.

"I'm so happy for you guys" Cristal smiled.

"I'm happy for you and Namjoon too, I should've realized you were the girl he was in love with sooner"

"Hey! Stop that's in the past let's forget about that and focus on today.." Cristal suddenly got serious.

"I'm nervous... is anyone else nervous?"

"I am.."

"I think we all are.."

"Okay! Let's not worry too much and just hope everything goes smoothly..."

They nod.

"Sandra!" Cristal suddenly yells.

"Huh?"

"How about you tell us about the baby?"

"What about the baby?"

Sandra had told them about wanting to keep the baby. The girls were beyond happy.

"Oh c'mon we know about your appointment yesterday.."

"What? How did-.."

"Taehyung told Jungkook."

"Of course he fucken did." She rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us? We wanna know too."

"I wanted it to be a surprise!"

They all whine.

"Please just tell us... is it a boy or a girl?"

They all give her the puppy dog eyes.

"Its..." She begins. "A...." The girls are eager now. "A surprise and you'll find out after the conference good bye.." Sandra runs off before they make her spill the tea. The girls whine of course.