Sixty Two

The guys left out the part where they would be moving in as well. The girls were okay with it but surprised. They argued that they would feel at peace if they were all in the same place so they figured it would work out fine. They also had their own security because you could never be too safe.

The first few nights at their new home were a bit weird, but the girls got comfortable right away.

The first night was awkward when it came to choosing rooms and who would stay with who.

Obviously the newly parents were going to have a room of their own so they got to choose first.

Katia immediately chose the master bedroom. All the rooms were huge but the one she chose was the biggest. It had two walk in closets and she thought one of them was perfect to turn into a nursery for baby Jaemin.

Taehyung and Sandra got to choose second. They thought sharing was fine since they are in a relationship and well might be parents as well.

The rest of the rooms had double beds so it was obvious the rest had to share as well.

Ashley and Karen chose the same room so ended up being roommates. Yoongi and Jin roomed together as well.

The awkward part happened when there was two rooms left and Jimin and Hobi rushed to get a room leaving Cristal and Namjoon the last two standing.

Everyone stared at eachother bc clearly they didn't think this through.

Of course Namjoon being the gentleman he is left the last room to Cristal and roomed with Jimin and Hobi.

Two weeks past and their living arrangements couldn't be better.

Since Bangtans management was arranging the conference which was a few days away now, the boys were told to lay low and not go out much if not necessary .

It brought everyone closer.

You would think 12 people plus a baby living under the same roof was insane, but it really wasn't. Baby Jaemin turned out to be the calmest baby out there. He would only cry when hungry or when he needed a diaper change.

Katia and Jungkook didn't loose a strand of sleep. They didn't stress out either since everyone helped out. Everyone would take a turn holding, changing, feeding, and playing with baby Jaemin he really wasn't a hassle.

Katia and Jungkook had gone out to buy more diapers and food for their baby with security and disguises of course. Namjoon being the leader of the group was called in by their manager for a meeting about the conference. Cristal and Ashley were cleaning up and cooking. Karen, Jimin, and Hobi decided to try out the pool. So Sandra and Taehyung were left with baby Jaemin.

"How does he look so much like Jungkook?"

"How did he come out with those eyes?"

"They're so cute!"

"I hope our baby looks like you.." Taehyung says.

Sandra looks up at him and then looks away.

"Sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I know you still haven't decided-.."

"Actually-.."

Taehyung looks at her.

"I've been thinking about it alot actually.."

"Really?" Taehyung couldn't help but feel hope.

"Taehyung I'm not ready to be a mom"

The hope is gone.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to be one.."