Thirty Six

* The Next Morning *

"Hey can I talk to you?" Joel knocked and opened Richard's room.

"Yeah come in what's up?" He entered and sat on the olders bed.

"I'm worried about christopher man"

"You? Worried about Christopher? Well that's a first"

"I'm serious.. he hasn't been eating for days now he's always locked in his room and only comes out when it's for work he looks so pale now and he won't even talk to anyone not even Zabdiel"

"......."

"Look I know he fucked up real bad I'm not going to defend him but dude he's our bandmate, our friend, our brother... I know you're disappointed in him but I also know you care about him we all do... just.... just try to talk to him... the rest of us tried already"

Richard knew he was right. He does care for all his bandmates including Christopher. He saw them all as his brothers. He had also noticed Christopher's odd behavior but brushed it off, but now hearing how the rest of the guys were also worried he knew he had to fo the right thing.

xx

As soon as Sandra woke up she walked out to the kitchen and found Cristal making breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine" Cristal immediately greeted the older with a smile.

"Good morning" She smiled back.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better"

Cristal knew that wasn't entirely true. She knew her best friend better than that. She knew that she was trying to stay strong she knew she was breaking inside.

"Sandra.."

"Yeah?"

"You know you can talk to me right?"

"I know... but I rather just not touch that subject yet.."

"I understand but just remember that I'm always here for you" Sandra nodded in response and then they heard a knock.

"I'll get it" Cristal went to open the door.

"Hey"

"Op.. Sandra it's for you"

"What?" Sandra looked up confused. "Tae?"

"Hey I...um... I wanted to see how you were doing"

"How did you know I was back?"

"I told him" Cristal responded. She noticed Tae gave her a "please go away" look and excused herself. "Anyway I have to go to the store for a few things I'll be back soon"

She immediately left the other two alone.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine"

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine..." She sat on the couch and he sat next to her.

"Sandra... I just want to apologize"

"For what?"

"Everything... I shouldn't had done what I did... I had no right to scream that out like that.. I was just so mad seeing how he was lying right to your face you... you don't deserve that.."

"You don't have to apologize tae.. you did nothing wrong.. I actually want to thank you.."

"What for?"