Seventy Two

You would think after a tragedy something great might come after or maybe things would just get better. But apparently that wasn't the case at least not now.

When Sandra opened her eyes she was hit by bright lights. It took her a minute before her eye sight adjusted and when it finally did she noticed she was in an unfamiliar room. Her head felt like it was hit various of times and her body felt sore. She tried to move but it was too painful.

When she finally looked around she saw familiar faces. Namjoon was sitting on a couch with Cristal asleep on him. Jimin and Karen we're sitting asleep as well and Taehyung was standing in a corner.

Taehyung.

"Taehyung..."

They all noticed she was awake when she called for Taehyung. Namjoon gently woke Cristal up. Jimin and Karen also woke up. Taehyung looked at her but didn't move.

"Taehyung.."

She called out for him again but he just looked at her. Cristal was the one who rushed up to her.

"Sandra... you're finally awake.." She sighed in relief.

"What happened? Why am I here? What's going on?" She tried sitting herself up.

"Be careful!" Cristal warned.

Sandra hissed when she fell back down. That's when her hands landed on her stomach. Her bump was no longer there. Her eyes widened and she looked at Cristal, the girl looked back at her with eyes full of pity. She looked at Namjoon but he kept his eyes on the ground. Karen hid her face on Jimin's chest and he avoided her eyes. Taehyung looked at her with a blank expression.

"Sandra.." Cristal started.

Panic rushed into Sandra. She was confused. She started shaking her head and tears rushed down her face. No it couldn't be what she was thinking.

"Why...where's.... what.." She couldn't form a sentence.

"I'm sorry.." Cristal couldn't hold in her tears anymore.

Namjoon rushed over to her and embraced her rubbing her back. Karen then walked up to Sandra.

"Sandra... do you remember what happened?" She asked.

Sandra looked at her and tried to remember.

"I... I went out... you tried to stop me, but... but I didn't listen..." She was trying to remember.

Karen nodded.

"What happened after you left?"

"I...I... I don't know.." Sandra's head started feeling heavy she really doesn't remember what happened afterwards.

"You texted me! Do you remember that?" Taehyung finally spoke up.

"Taehyung..." Jimin warned.

"I..." Sandra tried to remember.

"Can I talk to her? Alone.." Taehyung asked.

"I don't think.." Namjoon started

"I don't really care what you think.." Taehyung spat.

"Taehyung you need to calm down.." Jimin tried to calm him down.

Sandra looked back and forth she didn't understand what was going on.

"Can you just let me fucken talk to her?" Taehyung sounded annoyed.

"Taehyung she just woke up..." Cristal finally stopped crying.

Taehyung closed his eyes.