Fourteen

~ After the show ~

The girls were backstage waiting for the boys now that the show was over.

Karen: Do you see them?

Katia: *looking around * nope

Ash: Omfg I think I just saw shawn mendes

Sandra: Omg where?

Cristal: Lets go over there it's looks like everyone is coming from that way

The girls start walking in the direction where people were coming from. They start bumping into a few people and receive smiles while they try to make their way to the corner. Once they get there less and less people start walking out.

Ash: Ugh! Where are they?

Katia: They're probably upset I mean they didn't win any awards tonight

Karen: I'm still salty they should of won atleast one

Cristal: Let's just wait here they'll probably come out soon

They girls agree and wait there for about 6 minutes when suddenly they hear voices and laughs.

Sandra: Is that them?

Karen: Let's go

The girls turn to the corner almost running only to bump into some people sending sandra and karen to the floor and the rest of the girls almost losing their balance.

???: Oh my I'm so sorry *helps karen up*

Karen: It's oka- *under her breath* oh.. my..

A tall guy helps Karen up and once she looks up at him he gives her a smile reviling his dimples. The guy next to him helps Sandra up without saying a word and just giving her a boxy smile.

???: You girls should be more careful

Sandra: Uhhh...umm..

Karen and Sandra both stare at the boys standing infront of them admiring their beauty realizing who they are but not being able to say anything.Cristal notices the guys holding awards.

Cristal: You guys are BTS?

The tall guy looks over at Cristal smiling even bigger with a sparkle on his eye.

???: Yeah we are... I'm RM

Karen: Wow...

RM: Are you guys fans or?? I mean well you're backstage I don't think they allow fans backstage or do they?

Sandra: *clears her throat* Ohh um we're just umm here... I mean....we've heard about you guys well atleast some of us..

Ash: I just found out about you guys today... I mean like no offense it's not that I didn't want to know about you guys I just didn't hear about you guys..

Sandra, Karen, and Katia chuckle because they know Ashley is nervous. Bts starts laughing a little too.

RM: Well let us introduce ourselves. I'm RM this is V, that's Suga, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and J-hope *they bow*

Jhope: Hi nice to meet you *smiling that big beautiful smile of his*

Ash: Oh my... I mean hi

RM: What are your names?

Karen: I'm Karen, that's Sandra, Cristal, Katia, and Ashley.

RM: Well it was nice to meet you guys we have to go now

The girls still overwhelmed just wave goodbye.

Sandra: Holy shit they're even more beautiful in person

Ash: I was shook

Karen: I think I'm dead

Cristal: What was his name? Rm is he like the leader or some he was like the only one talking.

Katia: Yeah he is

Cristal: Wait really? I was kidding?

Karen, Katia, and Sandra start explaining to Ashley and Cristal. They tell them their real names and that RM is the only one who understands and speaks English well.

Ash: Ohhhhh well that makes sense

Cristal: I'm not gunna lie I was like so you are the ones who beat my boo but them I saw that smile and

Richi: What smile?

The girls turn around and see their boyfriends walking their way. They ignore Richards question and run up to hug them.

Katia:Donde esteban?

Karen: Se tardaron mucho

Ash: How are you feeling babe? You okay?

Joel: Yeah I'm fine *pecks her lips*

Zabdi: Perdon esque nos pidieron otra enterevista

Richi: So who's smile were you guys talking about?

Sandra: Cristal over here was telling us how obsessed she is with your smile *winks at her*

Richi: Awww really babe?

Cristal: Uhh.. yeah yeah that's exactly what I was saying

Richi: You're so cute

The couples bond for a while and talk about the show. After a while Renato appears.

Renato: Hola chicas como estan

The girls: Hola Renato

Karen: Muy bien

Renato: Que bueno... ehm me van a disculpar pero necesito a los chicos por unos minutos...

The boys whine and kiss their girls and walk away with Renato.

Ash: Even after the show they're still busy

Sandra: I'm hungry

Katia: Me too

Cristal: Let's go to the food stand I'm hungry too

They make their way to the food.