Twenty Seven

[ Karen ]

I really did go shopping for a gift for Cristal, but I really wanted to go with just Namjoon not that I don't like Jimin or anything I mean he's precious and cute, but I found myself wanting to spend more time with Namjoon. I wanted to get to know him better. I got to know the rest already especially Jimin, but somehow I couldn't manage that with Namjoon.

I know I lied to the girls about going out with Erick, but I didn't want them taking it the wrong way and  lecturing me since I am the youngest. After I found the perfect gift for Cristal we headed back home. Once we got to the building I thanked and said goodbye to the two boys and headed to my apartment.

Katia: Hey what are you doing here?

Karen: What do you mean?

Ash: We are all going over to the boys

Karen: What?

Katia: Didn't Erick tell you?

Karen: Uhh oh yeah I just came back to change

Ash: What's in the bag?

Karen: Nothing... umm I'll just change real quick and we can leave together

I ran into my room and quickly changed. I didn't think this through. What if the girls say something that confusing Erick? Man I'm so toasted if they figure out I lied. Once I finished changing I quickly walk out.

Karen: Okay I'm ready

Ash: Alright let's go

Katia: Hey Karen why did you take so long to get to Erick?

Karen: What do you mean?

Katia: Well he called asking for you

Karen: HE WHAT??

Katia: Yeah but I told him you were already on your way and clicked when you got there.

Holy shit I'm totally not getting out of this one.

xx

[ Cristal ]

The boys had invited us over to catch up since they arrived pretty late last night. I was trying to get Sandra to go but nothing was working.

"Please just for a little while" I begged.

"No I don't want to see him"

"C'mon you can be with me and Richard"

"No I don't want to cockblock either"

"Fine. Then I won't go either"

"Just because I'm suffering you don't have to make Richard suffer too"

"He'll live"

"Go to him"

"Then come with me"

"Nooo"

"Please"

"No!"

"For me?"

"Ugh! Fine!"

"Yay!"

xx

Soon all the girls were at CNCOs place. Katia and Zabdiel were in the kitchen getting snacks. Erick had pulled Karen into his room.Ash and Joel were on the couch watching a movie with Sandra, Cristal, and Richard while Chris was sitting on a chair on the opposite side just staring at Sandra. Everyone realized how distant the couple was but were too afraid to say anything.