Forty One

Katia was done explaining her whole situation to her friends and after a while of chatting they decided to let her rest, but one stayed behind.

"Katia?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"If you get uncomfortable you don't have to answer.."

"Why would I get uncomfortable?"

"Did you..... Did you fall inlove with Jungkook?"

"....."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have as-"

"Honestly... I don't know what I feel.. why do you ask?"

" To be honest, I'm shocked about this whole thing... I always saw you and Zabdiel having a future together you guys seemed so happy and it's just crazy how fast things can change"

"Yeah... I thought he was the one... he made me really happy but I guess things happen... honestly I still love him he's my first love and I can't rip him out of my heart that easily, but I know that if we would of stayed together nothing would of been the same"

"What exactly changed?"

"He did. He didn't seem to care as much he wouldn't try to understand anything and he didn't make me feel loved. I thought things would go back to normal after we got back together but it just got worse... I realized that there was nothing else I could do. As time past by my feelings just weren't the same I felt lonely and unloved those things change a person.."

"How did you feel when you were with Jungkook?"

"Even though I was drunk I was well aware of the situation... at that moment he made me feel special and I loved it it reminded me of the first moments I had with Zab. At first I felt reckless I told myself fuck him I can have fun too but afterwards my mind went blank no one else existed in that moment just me and Jungkook not one moment did I think about Zabdiel.."

"To me it sounds like you might have feelings for him"

"That's what I thought too, but I'm scared that my heart is pulling tricks on me and I just like him because he makes me forget about Zabdiel"

"Are you scared because of that or of falling for someone else so fast?"

"Honestly I don't know" She sighed. "I created something so beautiful with Jungkook and I barely know him I imagined doing that with Zab and this whole thing has me so confused"

"You're right about one thing. You created something beautiful with Jungkook and that something has you linked with him for the rest of your lives don't feel pressured but I think you should try and figure things out with time there's nothing wrong with falling for someone else you can't control feelings"

"Yeah I know.. thanks for the advice"

"No problem" She smiled. "Well I'll let you rest now goodnight"

"Hey Sandra"

"Yeah"

"You know how you said I shouldn't be afraid of falling for someone else?"

"Yeah?"

"You shouldn't either"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Goodnight" She smiled.

xx

Hobi: *laughing*