Only Mine (Season 2)

By Smalldesires

what happens when Ego takes over Love? college rivals, turned to married couple, turned to lovers, then turne... More

New Lives
Flashback
Meeting Again
The pain
Sanyukta Agarwal
Teaser
Replying Back
Teaser
invitation for party
Warning & Advice
Anger
Farzi Engineer
Ramp show
Not so warm introduction
Teaser
The unpleasantness
The Meet
unpleasant encounter
Face-offs
Stating the facts
Battle between mind and heart
Teaser
the confusing person
Old memories
party
Kiss
Drunken mess
sleepless night
Teaser
challenge
Return Of the rivalry
Vidarth
Shekhawat
Move on
Visiting her house
A step towards the truth
Appologizing
A truth
Teaser
Plannings
executing the plan
long night
Talking
questions
Trouble
Meet
questions, answers
Locked
Warning
Teaser
Queries
Visiting his office
Fight
Banters
Irritations
Sprain
Coffee and Breakfast
curiousity
Teaser
work
Awkward
Pain
Teaser
vulnerable
Plans
Bracelet
A step towards her dream
Begin of the game
House party
Balloons, Cakes and pictures
Curt words
Night shift
Talk
Good day
Making dinner
Hunt
Shifting to a new home
Teaser
Farzi
planning surprise
Morning surprises
Uneasiness
Night out
proposal
Suggestion
Dinner Together
Slaps
Teaser
Uninvited guest
Drunk
long night
Pain
Hangover
Confrontation
Hide And Seek
Dilemma
Teaser
Plotting
Down to the memory Lane
Unpleasantries
Jealousy
Misunderstandings
Clearing The Air
Games
Unfolding The Lies
The truth behind the accident
Teaser
Final Battle
Game plans
Happy Ending?
Teaser❤️
New Beginnings
Mr and Mrs Shekhawat
Starting from the start
strangers or enemies
Old Days

A Truth

3.5K 349 82
By Smalldesires

"Agarwal get inside the car. "

Randhir chirped straight in a cold voice, since she refused to listen to him for the fifth time repeatedly.

"i will manage by myself. "

Came her quick reply .

"You are being stubborn as if i will drop you somewhere in the mid way and leave you alone there. "

He scoffed.

"who knows?

I don't trust you. "

She spat back, thus he gave her a blank stare before letting out a frustrated sigh and  pulled his mobile out of his jeans pocket, dialing  a number.

Sanyukta started walking away taking his distraction as a chance, but stopped as soon as he started speaking over the call.

"Yes Mr Nirman, actually sorry mujhe aaj thoda late hogaya files check karne me.

Abhi abhi khatam hua hai sab kaam. "

He spoke casually, aware of sanyukta was listening to him attentively.

"yeah okay i will send them in the morning, and... Umm.. Since it's late i will drop your employee at her address.

This place is usually deserted, so i will do it.

Don't worry, yeah bye.

Good night Mr Nirman. "

Randhir cut the call, looking up to her with his signature smirk watching her fuming with anger glaring at him.

"Tumne sun liya ya phir mai explain karun tumhare boss ne jo kaha.? "

"I'm not going with you. "

She declared via gritted teeth.

"Fine then i will just inform your boss about it. "

He shrugged nonchalantly and was about to redial Nirman's number, while she came walking forward getting inside his car that instant.

"good. "

He murmured getting inside as well ,hence she pulled the door of her side with an extra force making a loud thump noise,earning a glare from him.

"koi problem sir.? "

She flashed a mocking smile.

"Nothing. "

He replied in a flat tone starting the engine to drive away, but then applied a break at a few meter distance.

"now what.? "

Sanyukta chided turning head to him.

He didn't reply, instead got up from his seat a little leaning towards her much to her surprise.

"whoa... What are you doing.? "

She stuttered suddenly feeling nervous, something she hated right then.

Randhir whose face was now an inch away from her, stared at her face for a moment before speaking up.

"thodi dair ke liye chup raho Agarwal, nahi toh tumhe pata hai kya ho jayega. "

His words were enough to shut her mouth that instant, meanwhile he chuckled pulling the seat belt across her frame, fixing it in a go.

"Ye mai khud kar sakti thi. "

She frowned right after he took his seat back.

"You welcome Agarwal. "

He chirped calmly starting to drive away from there.

The whole ride was in pin drop silence with sanyukta staring out of the window, whereas Randhir stole glances of her few times reminiscing one sentence of her in his mind.

'I don't trust you. '

On reaching near her buiding he applied a break to the car, while sanyukta didn't waste time in getting out of the vehicle and made her way inside, only to be stopped by parth who was coming running outside.

"Hey tum agayi?

Mai abhi jaa hi raha tha tumhe pick karne. "

Parth flashed a smile at her, earning a frown in return.

Sanyukta furrowed her brows together frowning at him, then asided herself refraining herself from touching him before walking away scrunching her nose.

"kya.? "

Parth murmured scratching his nape watching her leave, when Randhir cleared his throat grabbing his attention.

"so all good.? "

"uhh..tumne bhi vo phone me suna tha kya.? "

Parth asked hesitatingly, avoiding making an eye contact.

"loud and clear. "

Came Randhir's quick reply, causing Parth's eyes to widen that instant.

"err sorry dude, vo bas... "

"next time agar busy ho toh Agarwal ka phone receive mat karna, she looked like she was going to vomit there. "

Parth let out a chuckle this time along with Randhir.

"she is always like this. "

"hmm.. I will leave now, bye. "

Randhir walked past him towards his car, when Parth followed him quickly.

"wait.

Can you drop me.? "

"But your car is here. "

Randhir pointed out his parked car.

"haan per keys upar room me reh gaye hain.

Vidushi ne suddenly room se nikal diya aur wapas door kholne se bhi mana kardiya. "

Parth frowned.

"kyun.? "

Randhir's brows raised.

"kyunki usse suddenly yaad agaya ki uss din  tumne uske dimag ko leke mazaq kiya tha, aur mai has raha tha.

Phir usne mujhe room se bahar nikal diya. "

"wow.

She is really a psycho."

"aesa mat bol bhai, agar usne sun liya na tumhare sath sath mera yahan aana ban hojayega.

Ab mujhe ghar tak lift doge.? "

Randhir rolled his eyes at his dramatic self, then answered.

"get in. "

"Thank y... "

"But wait. You and that psycho.? "

"Vidushi. "

"yeah whatever her name is.

That doesn't change the fact that she is a psycho. "

Randhir shrugged entering in his car.

"mai iski setting karne me laga hun, aur ye meri hi setting bigad raha hai.

Ugh.! "

Parth muttered under his breath getting inside as well, and Randhir drove away.

"so kahan the 3 din se.? "

Parth questioned after a while ,and Randhir's face slowly turned blank.

"kuch ni bas kuch doubts clear kar raha tha. "

-------------------

The next morning....

"Mr shekhawat, maine accident ke din ki sare cctv footages check kiye hain aur sabke shift khatam hone ke baad Sanyukta, peon ke alawa ek aur emoloyee dikhi mujhe maine usse yahan bulaya hai. "

Nirman breathed in a go, showing him a footage in his laptop ,which Randhir watched attentively.

Just then there was knock on the door and Nirman replied 'come in' shutting his laptop.

"Sir aapne bulaya.? "

A girl stood near the door on entering in.

"Yes. Tumhara naam Kya hai.? "

Nirman enquired.

"sir Rosy. "

"Miss Rosy if I'm not wrong tum account department ho, right.? "

"yes sir. "

"Tumhara shift kab tak rehta hai.? "

"sir 10-6.

Uh kuch problem hai kya sir?

Maine koi galti ki hai files me.? "

The girl sounded nervous, as Nirman stood up from his chair.

"Miss Rosy agar tumhara shift 6 baje tak khatam hojata hai toh tum kuch din pehle 7 baje ke baad office me kya kar rahi thi?

Vo bhi workshop pe, jahan tumhara koi kaam hi nahi hai. "

Randhir watched color draining out of the girl's face slowly and she stood stiff at Nirman's question.

"uh sir i never went there. "

"really?

Then can you tell me who is this girl in this footage?

Do you have a twin sister working in the same buiding.? "

Nirman scoffed showing her the footage, en the girl's face fell more.

"sir vo mai uss din raasta bhul gayi thi issliye. "

"kabse ho yahan.? "

Randhir spoke interrupting them for the first time.

"ji.? "

"kabse job kar rahi ho yahan.? "

Randhir clarified.

"uh sir 6 month se. "

"6 month se job kar rahi ho aur tumhe office ka kaunsa way kahan jaata hai ye bhi ni pata, specially wahan jahan tumhara koi kaam hi nahi hai.? "

Randhir cocked his brow suspiciously.

"Miss Rosy what will be your answer now.? "

Nirman glared her intently.

"err sir mujhe yaad aya uss din mai apna pen dhundne gayi thi wahan .
Actually kisi ne mujhse liya tha aur phir lautaya ni.

Vo mera lucky pen tha toh mai dhundte dhundte woekshop pe chali gayi thi. "

The girl lied.

"Miss I'm going to call the police now, if you will continue lying here.

Ya toh yahan sach bologi ya toh  wahan. "

Nirman threatened in a serious tone.

"nahi nahi maine kuch ni kiya, aap please police ko inform mat kijiye. "

The girl pleaded suddenly turning worried.

"Uss din workshop pe kyun gayi thi tum. ?"

Randhir questioned standing up from his seat.

"uh sir mujhe paise mile the file aesi jagah rakhne ke liye jahan Sanyukta fass jaye aur mujhe heat room mila.

Mujhe paison ki jarurat thi sir I'm sorry, aap kahenge toh mai paise wapas dedungi. "

"Do you think i need your damn money? "

Randhir shouted advancing towards her angrily and stood at a certain distance from her almost towering over her.

"Tumhe pata hai heat room me zyada dair fasne se kya hota hai?

And here you are offering money?

Usse kuch ho jaata toh kya hota?

Tum... Kisne paise diye the.? "

Randhir asked even though somewhere he already knew the name.

"vo
...vo mujhe ek office party me mili thi aur mujhe... "

"WHAT IS HER NAME.? "

"sa... Sanaya mam. "

The girl lowered her lashes, whereas Nirman stood shock and Randhir raked a hand through his hair frustratedly.

Tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 4.3K 20
#24 in short story on (11/1/17) Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. Falling f...
184K 8.7K 58
Backdrop : Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Agarwal fell in love back in college! They stuck through each other during the hardest of times and l...
104K 4.3K 31
A story about Randhir Singh Shekhawat And Sanyukta Agarwal ❤️ Fighting through the odds, against destiny , challenging death in order to protect thei...
203K 6.8K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...