Just Friends~ Solby Fanfiction

By AdminFandom

Author~ Carissa and Kaitlyn Two boys went to band camp and met each other just because of their love for one... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch 3
Ch.4
Ch 5
Ch.6
Ch 7
Ch.8
Ch 9
Ch.10
Ch 11
Ch.12
Ch 13
Ch.14
Ch.16
Ch 17
Ch.18
Ch 19
Ch.20
Ch 21
Ch.22
Ch 23
Ch.24
Ch 25
Ch.26
Ch 27
Ch.28
Ch 29
Ch.30
Ch 31
Ch.32
Ch 33
Ch.34
Ch 35
Ch.36
Ch 37
Ch.38

Ch 15

1.3K 29 11
By AdminFandom

Corey POV

     I sat on the couch downstairs, watching the new music video. Sam was editing a video in his room with Katrina, Colby was out hanging out with a friend, Elton was in the garage filming, Aaron was playing video games, and Jake sat next to me.

     Jake decided to stay for the buy an apartment and move here to LA since he missed Sam and Colby, which I completely understand. He also grew really close with the other roommates when we were filming "We Love Our Friends".

     As I was watching it, I saw a small clip of Sam picking up Colby and them hugging tightly, spinning around. I watched it in shock.

     Of coarse, I'm a hardcore shipper of Solby, and so is everyone else in the house, even Kat. But I was shocked that was in there when the fans think that the ship is real.

     "Hey Jake?" He looked up from his phone. I skipped back to the clip and turned my computer to him. "Do you remember this?"

     I hit play and the clip played. Jake watched it with a huge smile. "No, I don't. The director didn't say anything about it. And everyone watched off camera when someone was doing something, and I don't remember watching that."

     "I don't either." There was silence between us. He went back and played the clip over and over again. "Family meeting?"

     "Yeah, but without Sam." I nodded. I went on a group chat of Aaron, Elton, Jake, Kat, and I and told them to come downstairs.

     Soon, they were all down here and sitting on the couch. I pulled YouTube up on the TV and found the video.

     "What's happening?" Asked Elton. "I have to edit for tomorrow's video."

     "I just had to know if you remember any of this." I played the clip. When it was over, I turned around and saw huge smiles and smirks on their faces.

     "I don't remember that at all!" Aaron said. "Is this why you didn't tell Sam to come down?" I nodded.

     "I saw that in the video and was wondering what was happening." Kat said.

     "So, what do you need?" Elton asked impatiently.

     "I just had to know if anyone remembered seeing this?" They all shook their heads.

     "Corey, I'm-" Elton started before I cut him off.

     "Elton, Listen! If none of this happened on purpose, unless it was an extra scene the directors decided to do during break, then we have to find out what is actually going on between them. And no offense, Kat, but I feel like they're more than just friends and may be secretly seeing each other." I said.

     "Oh, none taken. I was happy before a random man on the street told me to come inside and meet a random YouTuber and force me to date him. I ship it too, so I want to know what's happening!" She said happily.

     "So Operation: Expose Solby is a go?" Jake asked. I looked around. Everyone was nodding with excitement.

     "Ok, so what's the plan?" Elton asked, crossing his arms.

     "How about, to make it less suspicious, Kat goes back up there and then in like 5 or 10 minutes, one of us goes up there, asks some questions, and leaves. And then a few minutes later, someone else does the same and so on." Jake suggests. I nod.

     "And Colby should get back any minute, so we can also ask him." Aaron added. I smiled. Today is the day we find the truth of Solby!

————————-

3rd Person POV

     Kat went back upstairs and the boys sat on the couch, talking and playing games on their phones. Five minutes finally passed. "Who's going up first?" Aaron asked. "Elton?" He suggested.

The boys looked at the said man, who shrugged and made his way to Sam's room. He knocked on the door, receiving a "come in" from Sam. He entered and Sam and Kat faced Elton.

"Hey, Sam. Hey Kat." Elton said.

"What's up, Elton?" Sam asked. He shut his laptop as Elton sat on the bed next to Kat.

"I was just wondering how you guys are doing?" Sam looked at him suspiciously.

"We're doing fine... what are you up to?" Sam asked.

"Nothing! How's Colby doing?" He asked.

"How would I know? I mean, he's hanging out with Brennen, so I'm guessing he's good. Why?" Sam responded. Elton shrugged.

"I was just wondering.... so do you know when Colby's getting back?" The older man asked.

"I don't. Why?" Sam asked again.

"I just have a good video idea..." Elton said as Sam raised an eyebrow.

"And what's that?" He asked.

"It's a prank where you and Kat pretend for fight about something, and she runs out. When Colby comes in, you say that you love him and kiss him." Elton said as Kat smiled widely and Sam blushed.

"W-Who's channel would it be for?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. I was planning on it being for TFIL." He responded.

"Ok, so.. where would you come in at?" Sam asked with his blush rising a bit.

"When you two are about to take off each other's clothes-"

"Ok, Elton. I think you should.. go back to the garage." Sam quickly said.

"Will you think about it?" Elton asked.

"U-Uh. Yeah. Sure." Sam said. Elton got up and walked out the door.

When he turned around, he saw the other boys standing there, quietly laughing and covering their mouths around the corner. They ran down the hall to Aaron's room where they shut the door and let out all of their laughs.

"I-I don't think any one else has to go after that!" Corey said while leaning against the wall, holding his stomach.

———————-

Later that night when Kat left, Colby came home. The boys, who were once again sitting on the couch, watched him go upstairs to his room.

They all, as a group, soon slowly made their way upstairs and to his room. They looked around at who should go in. They chose Jake and Corey to go in.

Aaron and Elton his around the corner as the two boys walked in and shut the door.

"Hey guys." Colby said as he turned around and saw them.

"Woah, new haircut?" Jake asked as they saw his new, messy curly-ish hair swooped to the side.

"Yeah, do you think Sam will like it?" He asked. The two looked at each other, smirked and nodded. They looked back at Colby.

"I'm sure he'll absolutely love it." Corey said.

"Ok, great. So what's up?" Colby asked, sitting on the foot of the bed, rubbing his hands.

"So as you know, we have a prank war going on in the house right now." Corey started. "So I wanted to know if you wanted to team up against Sam this week. And since Jake is visiting for the weekend, he said he will help a bit."

"Oh, cool! What's the prank?" Colby asked.

"Basically, it's where Jake and I are trying to film a video but we get mad at Sam, and when we leave you find him, talk to him, and then kiss, exposing your love for him." Corey said.

Colby blushed a bit. "Uh, are you sure you want to do that in front of a camera since.. you know. The fans don't know that we used to date?" He asked.

"What do you mean used to?" Jake asked, as Corey crossed his arms.

"I thought you two were still dating." Corey said.

"No, we're just friends. And he's dating Kat, remember? I feel like that would be cruel to do if she loved him, and he loves her." He said.

"Well, think of the views! We'd win the prank war for that week! Maybe even the whole war!" Corey said.

"And don't you said to 'Take Chances'? 'Now or Never'?" Jake asked.

"Well, Yeah. But I can't do that. I'm not ready to..." he trailed off.

"You're not ready to what?" Corey asked while leaning forward.

"Look, you can't tell Sam about this. But I still have very strong feelings for him. We agreed to stay friends, but I can't help it! I can't help but try to get closer." Colby said. Jake and Corey looked at each other and smirked.

"So do you love him?" Jake asked.

"Well, yes of coarse but-" Colby started before Jake cut him off.

"Ok, thanks. Bye." He said quickly as he and Corey ran out of the room.

"Wait, guys-" Colby said, standing up.

"GO! GO! GO!" They shouted to Aaron and Elton, waving their arms. They kept yelling it and to Aaron's room. They got in the room and exploded.

"Did you hear that?!" Corey said loudly. They nodded with smiles.

"I knew they loved each other still!" Jake said.

"Well, hold on. Only Colby said that he loved Sam still but we don't know if Sam can say the same about Colby." Aaron said.

"What do you mean? He probably does still." Jake said.

"Wait. Aaron has a good point. He has a girlfriend now, so he probably moved on from Colby." Elton said. "We can't say that they still love each other without one of them not saying it."

"So, should we go ask Sam?" Corey suggested. They waited a bit before nodding and headed to the door. Elton placed his hand on the doorknob and twisted it, opening it to reveal Sam and Colby standing there.

Both boys had their arms crossed and watched them angrily. The others looked over Elton's shoulders and saw them, their happy expressions soon fading.

"Oh... hey guys." Jake said, trying not to sound suspicious.

"What's up? What's good?" Aaron asked. Both boys continued to stare at them angrily before Sam pointed downstairs.

Aaron, Jake, Elton, and Corey nodded, making their ways to the living room, Sam and Colby behind them. They made their way to the living room.

"Sit." Sam said angrily as he pointed to the couch. They obeyed and sat on the couch. They knew that they were screwed and Sam and Colby were going to get really angry about trying to get information about their personal lives.

A/N- Holá, ¿Comó estas? ok sorry... anyway, hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. If you did, pleeaaase vote and comment! It really helps us out. ~Kaitlyn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.5K 20
Book-2 of the 'Bad Guy' series - After he is forced back to the disaster he calls his father, Colby is left to deal with the abuse, the heart break a...
297K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
137K 2.3K 19
"stop pretending you don't have feelings for me, colby." "you don't understand."