Missing (One Direction)

By baileekup123

Five girls, Five boys, Revenge, and Betrayal. They say everyone has a fate and I believe it was theirs to go... More

Missing (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Who Plays Who
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Missing Trailer
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Thank You!
Epilogue

Chapter 20

41 0 1
By baileekup123

Authors Note

Hey guys don't hate me, but I'm back!!!!! Sorry I was just not in the mood to write and I didn't want to give you guys a shitty chapter. Also I've been sick, and I have volleyball on weekdays practice everyday and I have games also soccer every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and usally 2 soccer games a weekend. Volleyball ends the 17th of October and soccer ends a little after so I won't be as busy I will just have school. Remember to vote and comment. I have a pic of Kaley's dress also and Emma's other one will be on the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV    (Emma's b-day in two days! So it's the 24th of July)

Niall and Nicole , Harry and Emma, Zayn and Violet are all together and Kiristen and Liam are getting pretty friendly. I've know Kaley and the girls for a little over a month and Zayn already said I love you, were as I'm to chicken to ask the girl I fancy out. UGH!!!!! Violet is going to be able to come to Emma's party so that's a plus, maybe I can talk to Violet about this. She might yell at me though for trying to date Kaley. I sighed pulling at my hair, that's when Violet walked by and of course had to stop and ask what was wrong so I decided to tell her. "I need your help, I don't know what to do" I said, she nodded her head telling me to continue "I really like Kaley and I want to ask her to go on a date with me, but I don't know how". "Um ok..... I hope you know once you get yourself into the mess that is Kaley you can't get out" I nodded my head and gave her a look telling her to keep going, " she is very hard to please and isn't really the romance type so I guess that parts easy. She isn't for boyfriends and dates so you might have to trick her into going on a date, um...... I got it Emma's birthday party ask her to be your date and maybe offer to take her shopping for a dress?. DON'T kiss her though you will have to take it slow until she's really into if not everything will be awkward." I sat their and listened to her every word, I don't want to screw this up because she's right if I do everything will be awkward. "When should I ask?", "now" Violet says nodding to behind me, where I look back and see Kaley. I go to look back at Violet, but she is already walking away but quickly turns around, smiles and gives me a thumbs up before she turns around again and is out of sight. I sigh and turn around to look at Kaley, lets start off with shopping. "Hey Kaley I was wondering if since Emma's party is soon if you need a dress well you don't really need a dress to look pretty" I say and Kaley laughs at my mumbling but then nods her head and says "yeah sure" answering my question and calming my nerves. We start walking and I can't help but start staring at Kaley she is so... BAM! Bloody hell that hurt I just ran into a door SHIT! I look over to Kaley and she is laughing her ass off. We finally get into the car, but my nose is killing me. I touch it and hiss, Kaley looks over at me and smiles trying not to laugh thinking about what happened. She tries to play it off like she wasn't gonna laugh and asks if I'm ok. "No it hurts like hell" I say, and she responds by saying "it looks like it" "wait what, what does it look like" I ask and she doesn't responds she just pulls down the mirror. I look at my nose and holy shit it's already turning a shade of black and blue. I just huff and pull out of the hospital parking lot. The whole drive was silent but it wasn't an awkward silence. I pull in to the mall parking lot and Kaley and I start walking towards the mall. I have sunglasses on because nobody knows were here in Cali and I plan to keep it that way. We go to one store and Kaley finds a dress, she only tried on two! God she was easy to go shopping with. She picked out a fancy blue dress that isn't tight with some black lace on it and some flats to go with it because Emma's party is one where you have to dress fancy. We leave the mall and it's around lunch so we stop at a pizza place and get some pizza. Once we sit down I know it's time for me to ask her to be my date to Emma's birthday party. "Hey Kaley I was wondering if you would be my date to Emma's party" I asked. "I'll think about it" she said with a smirk on her face, and with that that was the end of that conversation. Once we finished our pizza we went back to the flat because Violet didn't want anyone at the hospital other than Zayn.

~~~~~~~ Dinner ~~~~~~

Right when we were done with dinner I got a text from Violet   (AN: Bold is Violet)

FROM: Vi 

Hey how did it go?

Good she got a dress

Did you ask her?

Yes 

What did she say?

She'd think about it 

Lol I told you she was gonna be a hard one.... a chase. 

I'm up for it, in a way it sounds fun

Now you're starting to sound like Harold! 

At least I'm not doing it for sex

LOUIS!

What

Now don't try and act all innocent!

Mwahaha I never said I was

Ugh Lou you need help

I know

You and Kaley are perfect for each other. You can get help together, maybe even be cell neighbors when you're admitted to a mental institution

I shall not go if their are no carrots 

ugh ok well nite lou be good and I will give u carrots 

really!

no, but I do know Kaley's answer hehe

What is it

.......

Vi

Violet 

Violet answer

ugh fine be that way

END OF CONVERSATION 

It was now 1 in the morning and I couldn't sleep all I wanted to know was her answer.

DING

My phone went off it was Kaley it was like she read my mind.

"Yes" 

I fell asleep peacefully with my phone in my hand now knowing Kaley's answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaley POV     (Thursday July 25TH Emma's birthday tomorrow)

Last night I responded to Louis telling him yes because yesterday I didn't sleep at the house. I slept at the hospital because I had to tell Violet my whole situation. I also told her about my dress, Violet said she already had one to wear so I just went with it. It didn't really surprise me, she has two walk-in closets and another for accessories and shoes have a smaller walk-in closet at our flat and that's just her summer clothes. She only has two walk-in closets at the flat were at now, same with everyone else and the boys have another room with their clothes. Once Violet is completely checked out of the hospital we all decided on a girls day out, hair, nails, everything. Violet gets out of the hospital the 29th which is a Monday, and is in 5 days if you count today! Violet, Zayn, and I slept pretty late when we woke up it was almost 1:00! I was to first awake and I wasn't if I should wake up Zayn and Violet, probably not if I do that's like a death wish now this isn't one sleeper like Vi there is two! I left the room as quietly as possible and changed into my black skinny jeans combat boots and a cute black shirt. Going all black today. I'm a NINJA!!! Once I was done getting ready and finally left it was almost 2 Mr. and Mrs. sleeping beauty were still sleeping. The rest of the boys we going to the hospital in and hour or two so they can deal with waking them up. Me and the girls have a party to get ready. My stomach started to make nonhuman noises so I decided to stop at Taco Bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's POV  

I woke up to an idiot's face about an inch away from me. The first thing I did was slap the person for waking me still with my eyes closed, then I opened my eyes and slapped them again and shrieked because of how close they were and lastly kicked them in the balls hoping it was a guy. I was right, the fell over in pain with a red hand print on their face and their hands over their.... um private area. Once I finally adjusted to the light I figured out it was Harry. Zayn now wide awake and laughing also a red faced Niall and Louis in the corner laughing, while Liam was grinning and then finally broke out laughing too. I couldn't help it I started laughing too, Harry was still on the ground groaning in pain which made me laugh more. "Zayn looks like your girl can take care of herself even in her sleep" Louis said, Harry then saying "I second that" after getting ice for his face and lower half. I can think dirty when I want but I defiantly don't want to be when it involves Harry and I have a boyfriend. I looked at the clock and it was almost 4, I've been awake for about a half and hour now so I guess the boys got here around 3:30. I got up and pecked Zayn's lips and said "babe I'll be back I'm gonna go shower and change" then Harry said "can I join I think you owe me" then winked which earned him a whack on the head from me and Zayn. "What is today beat Harry?" he questioned. I heard the boys mumbling yeses as I made my way to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After Shower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 5 and I was dressed, hair done, and had my make-up on. Zayn and I decided to go out to dinner so I was wearing a casual blue spaghetti strap dress with flowers on it with my greenish blue vans. We went to a cute little diner near by and just talked. I got soup and a Cesar salad where as Zayn had a burger. By the time we got home it was 8 so we decided to go to bed. We were both excited for Emma's birthday party tomorrow. "Night Zayn, I love you" "night Vi, love you too" Zayn said giving me a peck on the cheek then both of us drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole's POV

Everything was set up for the party tomorrow, except the cake isn't out and the food but it is ready. We had all the decorations set up. We had the DJ table set up and we all had our dresses picked out. I was wearing a pink dress, nothing special it was a little sparkly had straps and was down to my knees. The only person who didn't have her dress laid out was Violet but she was still at the hospital. Once everything was done we all sat down tired as ever. Harry told us about his little incident at the hospital today and we all laughed. We talked a little longer but once it hit 10 we all decided to go to bed knowing we had a big day tomorrow. We also decided Emma's party wasn't a surprise so she help set up, the only ones who didn't were Violet and Zayn which was acceptable they had a reason. I changed in to my pajamas and once my head hit the pillow I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note 

Sorry quick author's note 2,060 words in all yay that's pretty good would of been longer but I have school tomorrow I will try to update this weekend. Vote and Comment. Love you all bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 5 7
Five boys, one bar, an open road...
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

419 2 8