Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

‒°・ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ・°‒
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
β€’β€’ 1 MILLION Q&A β€’β€’
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

67| Fear and Trust

5.8K 295 176
By KittyBlossomCB

*says in a cute voice* Here's a picture of my fluffy baby boy, my precious just a lil'a bee~ uwu

Doesn't he look so cute like that?! uwuwuwuwuwu

Also, I met a Pomeranian the other day... (I always wanted to meet one and pet it uwu)

PFFT—

OH GOD—

Awwww uwu

- - -

[unedited]

Minseon screamed, eyes wide as he jumped back against the wall on instinct, shielding himself with his arms, panting heavily from shock.

"Wh-wha-what—" he couldn't properly form sentences since he was so taken aback and, unfortunately for [Y/n], afraid.

The hunger-driven girl growled out again, about to pounce on the poor boy before a strong force held her back from doing so. Vampire or not; Seokjin wasn't going to let [Y/n] hurt her friend (even though he doesn't like him very much).

The young vampire shifted her red eyes to glare at Seokjin arm's wrapped around her waist.  Gritting her teeth, she started to claw him in desperation to be set free so she could quench her thirst.

"[Y/n], you're not thinking straight!"  Seokjin shouted, pulling her back some more as she was attempting to slip out of his grip.  "Jungkook, grab a blood bag, quick!"  he ordered hastily.  He turned to look at Minseon, only to sigh as the young boy fainted from too much shock and disbelief.

[Y/n] sat down on the couch, quietly downing the whole pack of blood, making growls for more. Seokjin just waved it off, telling Jungkook to give her as much as she wanted.

Minseon on the other hand, was knocked out cold on the couch, well, until he awoke suddenly two minutes ago. Now the boy sat still, his knees up to his chest in a protective position, his chocolate eyes locked on [Y/n]'s every movement.

"Hey, chill." Hoseok entered the room, holding a glass of water for the human boy who never cared to look at the other male. Hoseok didn't mind, he knew the boy was scared. "I brought you some water to drink." he added and stopped in front of Minseon, holding out the glass to him, frowning slightly as the younger gingerly took the drink in his hold.

The eldest frowned as well, softly patting [Y/n]'s back, the youngest vampire whining for more to drink. "She's so hungry. I wonder if she was starved there.."

"St..starved?" Minseon mumbled ever so softly, his voice shaky and quiet. Seokjin could see the faint worry the boy held within his gaze even though he was trying to hide it.

"Um," Hoseok sat down beside Seokjin, leaning in to whisper something to the older. "Should we tell him.. everything?"  he then pulled away with a small, unsure frown.

Seokjin glanced at the boy who looked away for a brief moment before locking his eyes on [Y/n] again.  Jungkook quickly brought in another pack filled with a thick red liquid, passing it carefully to the youngest.  The female vampire just growled quietly and sucked down on the liquid.

"Maybe we should just check and see if he's alright first."  Seokjin replied to Hoseok, the latter just nodded and carefully moved towards the other chair the human boy sat on.

"Um, hi."  Hoseok started out casually, giving a smile, trying to give the shaking boy some ease.  "I'm Hoseok, if you didn't already know.." he kneeled down to the boy, patting his knee lightly. "It's okay to be scared.. I mean, you are a human and, of course, you humans don't expect we exist."

Minseon furrowed his brows and, for once in the past several minutes, he took his eyes off [Y/n]. The boy's gaze held confusion as he stared at the red-haired male. "W-we?" he repeated gingerly.

"Yeah, well—" the older quickly stopped himself before rambling on about their kind and this and that. He fixed his bangs and looked to the wall where Jungkook stood incase someone needed something, humming softly. "It's nothing. Someone will tell you at some point." he lowered his voice so his words only came out as soft mumbles. "That someone being [Y/n]."

Hoseok stood up on his feet and walked off to do something else, leaving Seokjin, Jungkook, Minseon, and [Y/n] together in the irritatingly silent living room.

Dark clouds soon covered the once bright sun, giving the area of Seoul a gloomy feel. As the sun lost its spotlight, the sky became gray, little raindrops hit the clear glass of multiple windows, people sighing and children retreated back inside the safety of their households, protecting themselves from the wet and cold rain that soon turned into a downpour of cries from the gray clouds.

"Aish, it's raining." Seokjin turned to look out the window after hearing small pitter pats and sighed. "[Y/n], are you done eating now?" the male asked, moving his attention back to his sister who became awfully quiet.

"Hm." she hummed in reply, pushing her empty bag towards Seokjin who accepted it without a word. "I'm done."  she sighed and stood up, slightly wobbling on her feet before getting the hang of walking again after regaining her strength. She then looked to Minseon, the boy stared back at her, eyes widening a tiny bit.

"[Y-Y/n]." the brunette let out a breath of air he didn't even know he was holding, feeling his shoulders slightly relax, but overall, he still held his guard up to the girl.

"M-Minseon..." [Y/n] frowned in guilt and backed up a bit. "I'm—I'm so sorry!" she apologized, bowing and crunching her fists up against her knees, voice deep with regret at what she almost had done to the sweet boy. She felt so bad for scaring him, and she feels even worse now that he knows her true identity.

Minseon didn't reply.  Instead, he warily walked up to [Y/n], and once stood in front of her, he carefully lifted her head up, her strawberries and cream scent had somehow eased him into a state of calmness. 

"I'm n-not m-mad."  he mumbled, his voice soft-spoken.  "I-I was j-just shocked.. of.. of wh-what y-you are."

[Y/n] frowned at the boy, not buying what he said whether it was true or not. Seokjin hurriedly left the room quietly, pulling a reluctant Jungkook along with him (he was really reluctant to leave lol), giving the two some space.

"Minseon.." her voice was small, wary as she spoke.  "..do you know.. what I am?"  she asked thickly, her emotions getting the best of her.

The boy looked downwards, shaking his head after some short silence.  "N-Not r-really, no..."

"I-I'm a... I'm a vampire." she said lowly, faintly. She then winced and shut her eyes tight, scared of facing rejection, scared of having one fear her, scared of losing a friend.

Minseon blinked, looking up. "Wh-what did y-you say?"

"That I'm a v-vampire..?" she repeated hesitantly, anxiously, her eyes still shut, fists clenched at her side as she waited for the boy to run off or do something worse.

The silence scared [Y/n]. It made her feel as if the human boy had left quietly without a 'goodbye bloodsucker' or 'I'm never talking to you again' but, when she opened her eyes to face what she thought would be a harsh reality, she frowned in confusion at the boy who still stood in front of her, looking deep in thought as he stared zoned-out at the wall.

"Min..seon?" she furrowed her brows in immense confusion. I thought he hated me? He looked awfully scared when I attempted to pounce at him earlier...

"[Y/n]...  wh-what's it l-like?" Minseon questioned unexpectedly, catching her off guard. It made the young vampire almost want to cry— the fact that he hasn't rejected her or said hateful things about her at all.

"Huh?"

"T-To be a v-vampire."

[Y/n] tapped Minseon's arm lightly, silently telling him that she was moving to sit on the couch. The boy followed without a word as he sat down and waited patiently for the apparent vampire to speak.

"W-Well, there's different types of vampires.. so we'll start with that." she gently laid her folded hands upon her lap, slightly blushing every time she noticed Minseon looking into her eyes. A smile started to appear on her face. "There's Half-Bloods, Pure-Bloods, and Royal-Bloods. I'm a Royal-Blood, but everyone else in this house is a Pure-Blood, except Jungkook-oppa, he's a Half-Blood." Minseon nodded with her every sentence, looking genuinely interested in her kind. "A Half-Blood is when a human—"

"B-But I w-want to kn-know m-more about y-you, though."

She blushed at his words. "What?"

Minseon moved closer, his eyes shone of curiosity and interest, his body was relaxed and calm, not scared or wary. [Y/n]'s lips curved up into a small smile, pleased to know the boy wanted to learn more about her. She felt so important for some reason; the human made her feel things she's never felt before, like the butterflies she'd get every time he smiled at her.

So confusing.

"Um, well.. I don't know much about my rare kind, uh— b-but I know some things." she shyly said, scratching the back of her hand as she moved her gaze elsewhere, anywhere's else but Minseon's chocolate eyes. "I think all Royals have c-certain traits, like, um.. Like how I have stronger powers than my brothers, and how I have darker eyes when I'm, uhh—hungry, or s-something."

The boy just nodded, blinking up at [Y/n] who still wouldn't look at him. She refused to.

He was... just too cute for her.

"Apparently my blood is like a human's blood to other vampires.. for some reason." Minseon nodded with a questionable gaze, choosing to stay quiet. "I can heal people like one of my brothers, Jimin, but I heal greater wounds than him. I can even bring back the dead!" she exclaimed, waving her hands in the air for effect.

Minseon gasped in disbelief and listened more, a small smile appearing on his face to match with hers.

[Y/n] went on and on about herself like Minseon wanted, but she reminded him lots of times that she still didn't know much and is yet to learn about other things about her special kind. The boy didn't mind one bit though, he was just happy listening to her soft and pretty voice that was so pleasant to hear.

But... the two had yet to learn about themselves.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
And it's 4 am in the morning but do I care? I can't sleep anyways ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 6K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
31.1K 861 27
"I'm sorry.... please forgive me...." he sobbed under the rain. I couldn't. My heart had turned to stone. Because of him. "When I was a nerd.... you...
48 0 4
A long time ago there used to be peace among all species. But things suddenly changed after a vicious attack wiped out many people. Lives were torn a...
247K 8K 41
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...