hostage (jjk+kth)

Por guktaebliss

triggering maybe?? kookv gang AU co edited with @guksnanamilk this shit sAd this is my first book so pls don'... Más

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chaptwr Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Three Years Later
Haha Just Kidding Here's an Epilogue
PLEASE READ (it doesnt matter where you are in the book just read this please)

Chapter Fifty Three

605 22 3
Por guktaebliss

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ILYSM
Also reminder: scenes with rape are marked start to end with ###

Taehyung Focus

It had been five days since I had been taken away from Jungkook. My hope that he would come for me was fading. Maybe he gave up? Or maybe they got to him first? What if he moved on? What if he never really loved me?

All of these thoughts accompanied me every second of every day. My throat was sore and my voice hoarse from all the screaming, trying to protect myself against Eun-Ho's prying hands. All of which did nothing.

Over the course of the past five days, I had been touched and used as some sex toy only for Eun-Ho. I hadn't been able to see any other people for a long time and I felt extremely lonely. No one but Eun-Ho and me. I was constantly abused and then left in there with his cum and my tears. He had expected me to take his dick well, through the ass and the mouth, but I wanted none of it. All I wanted was to be safe in Jungkook's arms again, away from everyone else.

The door opened and I backed up into my corner again. "Ready to continue?" Eun-Ho's voice. I stood up, knowing full well that he would be extremely harsh on me if I didn't obey him. I didn't want him to go harsh. Not again.

"Good boy," He said, walking closer to me. "Ah, wait, remember what we said about the blanket?" He asked. I swallowed. I didn't want to take it off. "Taehyung." He said with a warning tone. I dropped the blanket, revealing everything that was covered before.

"Now that's what I like to see." Eun-Ho said. I felt tears pool in my eyes. I wanted to scream at him to leave me alone, but I knew better. He walked forward and slammed me against the wall, making my back sting. I think he scratched me. I thought, feeling the rough wall against my tender skin.

###

You've been such a good boy," EunHo said. "But I'm a little pissed that you still have not cummed for me yet, and today's been a rough day. I think I'll go rough on you. Maybe I can still make you cum." A feeling like that of a heavy ball dropping in my stomach signaled my dread at the fact that he was going to be harsh with me.

"N-No!" I exclaimed weakly. "P-Please do-don't."

"Oh I love it when you beg." EunHo said, pushing me down to the floor, dragging my skin against the wall. Yep, definitely scratched it.

"Shall we get right to it? Or make it slow and painful?" EunHo asked. I knew not to answer or he would pick a worse alternative. "I think slow, painful, and enjoyable for me." He decided. I looked down at the floor, letting out a breath at how much longer this was going to last. I even tried to obey.

EunHo pulled me away from the wall and shoved me to the floor. My back stung and I felt tears make their way down my cheeks. I couldn't do anything though. Pleading for my release would only make it worse. EunHo dragged his hands down my chest and stomach, adding pressure a little as he went.

He pressed harder when he reached my v line and eventually stopped at my thighs, squeezed, and pulled them apart. I felt weak and helpless, having no choice but to let EunHo do whatever he wanted to me. This was exactly the type of thing I had to deal with for eight years straight, so it was prudent that I kept my endurance. If I kept fighting then things would only get worse.

I heard EunHo's phone ring and thought maybe he'd be distracted for a minute, but he ignored it and began kissing and licking at the soft skin on my inner thighs. Get your disgusting tongue off of me. I thought, as he got closer and closer to my ass.

EunHo finally reached the crevice between my leg and ass and stopped to pull my legs apart even wider. Another phone call he ignored and he was kissing my pink hole and sticking his tongue through it. I released more tears and tried not to scream in pain as he pinched me. I whimpered softly instead.

"Oh you like that don't you?" EunHo asked, smirking. No I don't! Please get away from me!

Yet another phone call and EunHo still ignored it. He removed his face from me and stood up. He pulled his pants down, releasing his disgusting hard monster and kneeling down again.

"Suck it." He ordered. I whispered as I sat up, closing my legs. "P-Please," I began. EunHo's face fixed into a glare. "I said suck it." He demanded. I groaned internally and tiredly grabbed his length in my hands, bringing my lips up to it.

"Did I say you could put your legs back together?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Spread them," He said. Reluctantly, I spread my legs again and almost began sucking his dick, but the door barged open.

###

A man walked into the room with a nervous look on his face.

"Sir, I'm sorry to bother you, but-"

"What!? Can't you see I'm busy!?" EunHo shouted. "Sir, you have visitors from the Tr-"

"Send then away."

"It's the leader of the Trijudong gang and one of his men."

EunHo stood upright and pulled his jeans up hurriedly. "Send them to my office and tell them I am coming." He said. "Wait, wait!" I exclaimed thoughtlessly. The leader of the Trijudong gang. "You mean Jungkook?" I asked. EunHo sneered. "Shut up," He said, and he walked out of the room with the other man.

That was when a leak of hope sprung into my heart.

I tried to sleep a little, having nothing to be able to treat my back. I couldn't sleep though, couldn't even rest. Was Jungkook really there? Of course he is, idiot. Why would someone come in to lie to their fucking leader? I told myself. I had many reasons I would trick him to get out of here- number one reason being he fucking raped me three times a day- but not his men.

I dwelled in my thoughts for what felt like forever, wondering if Jungkook really was there and if he would finally get me out, until I heard three gunshots right outside my door. That's when I felt the hope disappear. Whoever was outside the cell just got shot and I hoped with everything in my soul that it wasn't Jungo-

The door busted open and in walked two familiar faces. Jimin and Hoseok. "Taehyung?" Jimin called quietly. I lifted my head up. "J-Jimin?"

"Come on, we're here to rescue you, but we have to leave quickly," Hoseok said. I blinked. "Where is Jungkook?" I asked. "I want to see Jungkook."

"He's stalling for us. Giving us more time," Jimin said. "We need to go."

"N-No clothes."

Jimin took off his jacket and held it out for me. "You're going to have to come get it, Tae. I can't risk the cameras seeing me." I stood up, holding the blanket tightly, and walked to him. He wrapped the jacket around me delicately. The Tiger Gang had been starving me and I was so fucking hungry. I was smaller than the last time I was with Jimin. Or anyone I actually cared about, for that matter.

"Let's go. There are more clothes in the car you can wear once we get there. For now, let's just focus on getting out of here." I nodded, zipping up the jacket. It was so big on me it went half way down my thighs. I dropped the blanket and followed Jimin and Hoseok out the door, joined by Yoongi outside.

"How's it been?" Yoongi asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Looks like they gave you five star treatment."

I hummed in response, trying to stay calm, and followed them all down three flights of stairs quickly. Soon we were outside the gang and heading to a car. "Wh-where is Jungkook?" I asked again. Jimin looked at me. "He's still stalling. He should be out in ten minutes. If he doesn't make it in this car, the plan was that he would come back in one of their cars."

"But he's going to make it?"

"Yeah, he should," Jimin said. I felt nervous at the fact that Jungkook was still in there. What if he doesn't make it either way? We got in the car and Jimin handed me a sack from the backseat with clothes in it. "Here," He said. "Jungkook said you might need these." Yoongi sat in the driver's seat, setting his timer for ten minutes.

I hoped- prayed that Jungkook would get out of there safely. Jimin and Hoseok faced their windows so I could change. To be honest, I was a bit nervous changing in the presence of others, but I didn't want to be stuck wearing nothing but a jacket, so I reluctantly pulled in a pair of pants and began changing.

Once I was wearing the warm clothes, I handed Jimin's jacket back. "Thanks," He said, putting it in the sack and tossing it in the trunk. He reached over the driver's seat and grabbed another jacket. He held it out to me. I stared at it.

"Take it," Jimin said. "He said it would comfort you."

It was Jungkook's jacket. I wanted to cry. I hoped he would be back soon enough to get his jacket. Yoongi turned around. "Three more minutes. Get comfy." He said. I took the jacket from Jimin and put it on. "Go up front," Hoseok said. "You can mess with air conditioning better up there and plus, you deserve the front seat."

I frowned. "What's so special abou-"

"Never question the privilege of sitting in the front seat." Hoseok said solemnly, shaking his head slowly. I smiled and climbed up to the front. Yoongi showed me the timer. "Just because this is almost out," He said. "Doesn't mean that he isn't going to make it. We couldn't give him too much time, so I want you to know that we didn't think he would make it in this car anyway. Okay?"

I nodded. Is that supposed to make me feel better? I thought. I haven't seen him in a week but that felt like ten forevers. The fact that he went in so that I could come out and he's still unseen... I shivered. I looked at Yoongi's timer. Ten seconds.

I looked at the doors where Jungkook would hopefully come out.

Nine.

Still no sign of him. It was okay though, there were still eight seconds.

Seven.

Starting to get more worried. I knew there was another way out that was more probable for him to get away with.

Six.

I had that gut feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt that something bad was going to happen.

Five.

Whether that bad thing would happen to him or us in the car, I honestly didn't care. I wanted him to be with me when it happened.

Four.

Come on Kooks, hurry up. He was still nowhere to be seen. He only had three seconds.

Three.

Tears rose to my eyes. What if he wasn't going to make it out of the factory in enough time for the next car?

Two.

He should have been able to get out by then. What if the leader found out about their plan?

One.

No sight of him. The timer rang. Yoongi slammed on the pedal. And the factory slowly disappeared from view as we left without Jungkook.

Thanks again for 10k reads- I'll double update today.

(Except I'll update again later bc I'm at work oops🤪)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 4.9K 34
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜...
402K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
13.4K 1.1K 22
something's wrong. you're sick. of you ignoring me? yeah, i am. © busanblues a jikook fanfic. (COMPLETED.) [ CRINGE DONT JUDGE ME ]
54.1K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...