Crushing on Gilinsky- f.d.a...

By thebeezkneez04

Melody Jenson is the new girl at Omaha High School. She moved all the way from California because her mother... More

Meet the Characters!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Message

Chapter 28

243 2 0
By thebeezkneez04

A few days later...

Melody's POV

"Oh my god, Dina!! Really??" I squealed in happiness.

"Yesss! We're going to the same fucking college!!!" She squealed, too. I can't believe it. Dina and I are gonna see each other again. Very soon.

"Hey, D. I gotta tell you something." I said and she nodded.

"Shoot."

"I've been feeling kinda sick the last few, I don't know, days? Weeks? I would wake up and have to rush to the bathroom to vomit and I've become a real bitch to everyone. I don't know what's wrong with me. I thought it was because I was on my period, but I'm like almost 3 weeks late with that. I don't know what to do?" I explained and Dina rolled her eyes.

"What?" I questioned.

"Mel, babes. I love you, but sometimes you're a fucking dumbass." Dina told me and I gasped.

"Dina, I'm serious." I laughed.

"So am I, Melody. Think about everything you just told me." She said and I did. I was still confused.

"Dina, what the fuck am I doing?" I questioned her.

"When's the last time you and Jack had sex?" She questioned me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Umm, I think prom night." I answered.

"And did he use a condom or did you take a pill the morning after?" She asked me again and I shook my head.

"Dina, what are you getting at here? I don't have time for this shit. I'll hang up on you." I groaned in frustration and she rolled her eyes.

"Do you have any pregnancy tests in your house?" She asked me and my eyes widened. That's when it all came together and hit me.

"Dina, you don't think I'm pregnant, do you?"

"You most likely are, Melly. You said that your period was three weeks late. There's only one explanation for that." She said and I shook my head.

"Dina, no. I can't. This can't happen. I can't be. How will I tell my mom? How would Jack react? I can't be a mother. Not yet." I started to cry. Hard.

What is wrong with me? Why wasn't I more careful?

"Oh Melly, it's ok." Dina tried to comfort me. It's frustrating that she can't hug me because we're talking through FaceTime.

"No, D. It's not. Everyone's gonna think I'm a slut. What if Jack leaves me? I don't know what I'll do. He's everything I could ever ask for in a guy. Did I tell you that we had an argument a few days ago and he bought me flowers so that I'd forgive him even though I was being a bitch. No other guy has done that for me. He's amazing and I don't wanna lose him because of this fucking baby inside of me." I sobbed and Dina sighed.

"Babes, Jack loves you. You know that, right?" She asked me and I nodded. "I don't think he'll leave you if he really loves you. I'm positive that he does. I mean, he may not be happy, at first, but he'll support you because he loves you so much, Melly. Don't forget that. If he doesn't support you, then he doesn't know what he's losing." Dina explained to me and I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

I wiped my tears and sighed.

"Are you keeping it?" Dina asked.

"I don't know, D. This is a lot to take in." I answered, shaking my head.

"Well, the choice is yours. You need to think about this though. You don't wanna do anything you'll regret. And please tell your mom. Is she home?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"She's on a date with Mark." I sighed.

"When you're ready, you gotta tell them and not when it's too late, babes, ok? I gotta go. I'm meeting Trevor's parents tonight and I gotta look good." She said and I sighed and nodded.

"Have fun. They'll love you." I gave her a small smile.

"Ok, talk to you soon, Melly." She said and hung up.

I cried all over again. I really don't know what I'm gonna do. That'll mean that I can't go to college. I'll have to stay home, take a gap year.

Maybe I won't be able to go to school with Jack, JJ, and Dina. Jack will probably break up with me and date another girl. Oh god, I'm literally going crazy right now.

I decided to call Jack.

"Hello?" He picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, Jack. Uh, can you come over? We need to talk." I said.

"Ummm, ok. What about? I'm kinda busy, MJ." He said and I sighed.

"Please? It's important." I pleaded.

"MJ, last time you said that, you wanted me to help you pick out an outfit for school." He groaned.

"Jack—."

"MJ, whatever you have to tell me, you can say it over the—."

"I think I'm pregnant, Jack!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"What?" He questioned.

"I might be pregnant with our baby." I said again and the line was silent. "Jack?"

"Melody, how the fuck are you pregnant?" He questioned after a few moments of silence.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do. Please, can you come over? I'm scared." I shed a few tears and sniffled.

"I can't—. I can't talk to you right now." He said before hanging up immediately. I gasped, realizing what just happened. I started to full on sob.

I knew this would happen. He wouldn't be supportive and now, he's gonna break up with me. I shouldn't have told him.

I crawled under my blankets and cried even harder. Everything is ruined now.
————

I heard my doorbell ring as I sat up slowly. I groaned, not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed. I got up and made my way downstairs to open the front door.

There stood Jack with a few bags, flowers, and a box of pizza. I gasped and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"I thought you were breaking up with me." I said and he shook his head.

"I'd never leave you, MJ. I love you way too much." He said and I took the things he had from his hands, putting them down on the table before jumping into his arms.

He laughed, spinning me around and I squealed. I kissed him and he kissed back, slowly putting me down. He pulled away with a grin, his brown eyes staring into my hazel ones.

"I got you a few pregnancy tests so you could check for sure if you're pregnant." He said and picked up one of the bags, handing it to me.

"Thank you, Jack. I guess I'll go and see." I said and he nodded, picking up the rest of the things he brought and coming up the stairs with me.
———

I walked out of the bathroom in tears.

"It's positive, isn't it?" He questioned and I nodded slowly, breaking down.

"MJ, love, we'll get through this, ok? If we have to take a gap year, we'll do it. If you're not gonna go to college, I won't either. I'll stay by your side through the entire thing, baby girl." He told me and I nodded, taking deep breaths.

"I love you, Jack." I sniffled as he hugged me tightly.

"I love you more, MJ." He said and I smiled up at him. If this were any other guy, they would've left me, but Jack is so different from the rest of the guys I've ever met.

He's so caring and always puts me first. If it's possible, I would literally spend the rest of my life with this man, I swear.

"MJ, I—. You're my everything, ok? I swear, if it's even possible, I'd wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I want you to be mine, forever, baby. I love you so much. You're the only girl for me." He told me.

"Jack..."

"MJ, I mean it. I mean everything I'm saying to you." He said and took my hand, pulling me onto his lap. He put our lips together and I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

He gripped my ass, slapping it a little, and squeezing it again. He pulled away from my lips and I whimpered and he attached his lips to my neck, getting an instant moan from me.

"Oh my god." I sighed as he started to suck on my sweet spot. I felt him lift up my dress, then he lifted me onto him, making me gasp because I wasn't expecting that.

"Oh shit." He growled and I moaned out.

"Baby, did you get bigger?" I asked him and he chuckled lightly, taking my hips in his hands and having his way with me.
———

I felt him kiss my head softly.

"I love you." I heard him say and I smiled before I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.5K 23
"I cant loose you again!" He screamed. I felt his hand squeeze mine again. Tighter than before. "I know, youll be fine." Was all I could say. After...
1.7M 72 1
Book Two. Six Friends. One House. Mature Content. ~ NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ~ ยฉ 2019 ~ J.L.VANDERS. ~ This is a work of fiction. Names, characters...
522K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.5K 246 46
โYou don't want to get therapy from me anymore?โž โWell, I mean. I feel like as if the next couple of weeks is going to be therapy for me. I mean, hav...