The Maze Runner Imagines

By xxkasai

The Maze Runner x Reader stories!! All characters, world/setting and other parts of story related to The Maze... More

Info!!
All x Reader [1]
Newt [1]
Minho [1]
Thomas [1]
Gally [1]
Newt [2]
Minho [2]
Thomas [2]
Newt [3]
Gally [2]
Minho [3]
Newt [4]
Thomas [3]
Newt [5]
Gally [3]
Newt [6]
Minho [4]
Thomas [4]
Newt [7]
Gally [4]
Newt [8]
Newt [9]
Minho [5]
Thomas [5]
Newt [10]
Newt [11.1]
Newt [11.2]
Newt [11.3]
Minho [6]
Newt [12]
Newt [13]
Newt [14]
Minho [7]
Newt [15]
Newt [16]
Minho [8]
Newt [18]
Minho [9]
Newt [19]
Newt [20]
Minho [10]
Newt [21]
Newt [22]
Minho [11]
Minho [12]
Newt [23]
Newt [24]
Minho [13]
Newt [25]
Minho [14]
Gally [6]
Newt [26]
Thomas [6]
All x Reader [2]
Minho [15]
Gally [7]
Newt [27]
Minho [16]
Gally [8]
Minho [17]
Gally [9]
Newt [28]
Gally [10]
All x Reader [3]
Newt [29]
Gally [11]
Gally [11.2]
Minho [18]
All x Reader [4]
Thomas[7]
Minho [19]
Gally [12]
Thomas [8]
Newt [30]
Alby [1]
Minho [20]
All x Reader [5]
A/N
Thomas [9]
Minho [21]
Newt [31]
Newt [32]
Gally [13]
Newt [33]
Minho [22]
Frypan [1]
All x Reader [6]
Newt [34]
Newt [35]
Minho [23]
Newt [36]
Minho [24]
Newt [37]
All x Reader [7]
Gally [14]
All x Reader [8]
Minho [25]
Minho [26]
Newt [38]
Newt [39]
Minho [27]
Newt [40]
All x Reader [9]
Minho [28]
Newt [41]
All x Reader [10]
Thomas [10]
Minho [29]
Gally [15]
Thomas [11]
Minho [30]
Minho [31]
Gally [16]
Minho [32]
Winston [1]
Frypan [2]
Newt [42]
Gally [17]
All x Reader [11]
Gally [18]
Newt [43]
Newt [44]
Frypan [3]
Gally [19]
Minho [33]
All x Reader [11]
Winston [2]
Gally [20]
Newt [45]
Minho [34]
Newt [46]
Minho [35]
All x Reader [12]
Newt [47]
All X Reader [13]
Gally [21]
Gally [22]
Minho [36] (Happy Christmas)
Gally [23]

Newt [17]

11.2K 360 86
By xxkasai

With six months having passed, everyone's appearances had changed ever so slightly. Scars had healed, bruises had faded, and of course, hair had grown longer. Brenda's was of course the most noticeable, nearly down to her shoulders now. Despite how impressive that was, everyone was captivated by Newt's now slightly shaggier hair. Ever so often it would fall down into his eyes and he would have to angrily sweep it away, or when he woke it would be sticking up in all different directions, completely unmanageable.

The remaining Gladers and some of those from the Right Arm sat in one of the bases meeting rooms, discussing how they were once and for all going to save their friends from WICKED. Y/N and Newt sat contently side by side while the rest of the group, particularly Thomas and Vince, bickered over something with no resolve. With boredom taking over, Y/N began playing with Newt's hair, something she did fairly often now that it had grown so long.

Newt shuddered slightly as Y/N ran her hand through the blonde mess. He immediately shifted to rest his head in his hands, trying to cover the involuntary smile rising on his face.

"What's with you and my hair?" He whispered, though still refusing to look at her in fear she'd notice his now flushed face.

"It looks good." Y/N stifled a laugh, shoving his shoulder lightly.

"It was fine before." He grunted. "I'm going to cut it off once I get the chance."

With those few words, everyone in the room fell silent and stared at the former second-in-command coldly. Newt's eyes widened in slight shock, looking to each and one of his friends who looked like they wanted to kill him.

"What?" Thomas nearly choked on his own words.

"I said I'm going to cut it." Newt repeated. "My hair."

Thomas shifted his weight, an aggrieved look plastered on his face. "You know what Minho would say if he was here."

"Don't you dare cut it, shuckface." Y/N laughed as she mocked Minho's all so recognizable sarcastic voice.

"It's not like I'm going to take bloody gasoline to it!" Newt snapped in defence.

"Yeah, you'd better not." Y/N looked Newt dead in the eyes and then broke into laughter. Soon, everyone else followed, realizing just how ridiculous of a situation had just unfolded. In the midst of everything going on, they seemed more concerned about the fact that Newt might be cutting his hair over the fact that the world was falling apart. Newt lightly shook his head at Y/N with a smirk rising on his face. Some of his hair fell into his eyes, per usual, but this time he just blew it out of the way before shoving Y/N playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 8.5K 28
Imagines and preferences of your favorite gladers. My imagines stretch throughout the whole series (it includes imagines for TST and TDC) I DO NOT OW...
379K 8.4K 21
▪ This book contains one-shots about Minho, from The Maze Runner. ▪ Book based, movie based, and AUs. ▪ All are written for female!reader. ▪ CREDITS:...
553K 10.9K 40
A metal box brought them there, a place surrounded with endless, shifting corridors with no sign of getting out. It's always been boys but one day a...
657K 9.8K 62
warning: super duper cringey read at your own risk Just a bunch of Maze Runner imagines... All rights go to James Dashner.