Just Friends~ Solby Fanfiction

Par AdminFandom

Author~ Carissa and Kaitlyn Two boys went to band camp and met each other just because of their love for one... Plus

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch 3
Ch.4
Ch 5
Ch.6
Ch 7
Ch 9
Ch.10
Ch 11
Ch.12
Ch 13
Ch.14
Ch 15
Ch.16
Ch 17
Ch.18
Ch 19
Ch.20
Ch 21
Ch.22
Ch 23
Ch.24
Ch 25
Ch.26
Ch 27
Ch.28
Ch 29
Ch.30
Ch 31
Ch.32
Ch 33
Ch.34
Ch 35
Ch.36
Ch 37
Ch.38

Ch.8

1.9K 52 60
Par AdminFandom

Colby POV

After finding the perfect place in LA, we put a bid up for it. We sat in anticipation for weeks on end when finally one day we got a call.

"Hello is the Cole Brock?" The man on the other end asked. "Yes it is," I responded.

Sam was right by me waiting to see what this man said.

"I called to inform you that you got the apartment on..." he said the street address and we rejoiced. "Thank you so much sir! Have a nice day!" I said and hung up the phone.

I hugged Sam and yelped in excitement. "WE'RE MOVING TO LA SAM!!" I said while hugging him.

He pulled away and he held my shoulders. He shook them and said, "I can't believe we actually got it!!"

———————————————————
A few months later (Sam and Colby are moved into their apartment)
Colby POV

"Hey Sam you wanna film a house tour?" I shout from the living room.

"Yeah lets do it!" He shouts back.
———————————————————
A couple hours later we finished with editing and filming the video. It was ready to be put up the next day.

All of a sudden I got a call from Sam Pepper. I picked it up and said, "Hey man what's up?"

"Dude I know this is a long shot but would you wanna pull a prank on Sam?" He said.

He explained the whole thing, how we were going to get out of a car and check the oil and Sam was going to be abducted and I'd be pretending to be pulled away.

We'd both be put back into the car and driven away to a place outside where we'd be kept hostage. Sam would be sitting in a chair duct taped to it and I would have a black sack over my head pretending to get shot with a play gun that looks and sounds real.

I reluctantly agreed but knew I was going to screw Sam up pretty bad. I didn't know if I could handle someone I loved getting hurt.
————————————————————
Day of Prank
Sam POV

Colby and I drove around town when all of a sudden he pulled into an alleyway saying he needed to check the oil.

I didn't understand because no light was going off but I got out anyway to help.

While we were messing with the hood and seeing where the oil was I felt a bag go over my head and I heard Colby scream.

My body went into full attack mode as I tried to fight off whoever was holding me and tying me up.

I couldn't let them take away Colby.

All of a sudden I was shoved into a car and taken to a place. It felt like forever before I was thrown out of the car and pushed into a chair.

Someone duct taped my hands and feet to the chair and took off the sack on my head. He pointed the gun to my head and I started crying hysterically hoping this wasn't going to be the last time I would be on this earth.

To my horror I saw Colby on his knees to my left. The guy went over to Colby and pointed the gun at his head this time. He looked at me sadistically.

"Please... please let us go! You got the wrong guys! We're just a couple of kids from Kansas please.." I begged our captor.

He pulled up the sack over Colby's head just enough so I could see his face for a split second.

"We're just kids please!!" I shouted once more trying to get both of us out alive.

He put the sack over Colby's head once more and backed up pointing the gun right at Colby's head.

"He's everything I have!! Please, stop!"

He shot the gun.

Colby fell to the ground lifeless.

It was as if the world had stopped turning.

I lost my best friend. I lost the guy I loved more than myself.

I was too shameful to admit I loved him as more than a friend. I realized it now.

It was too late.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I shouted and hunched over crying.

'This can't be real' I thought.

There's no way in hell.

Out of the corner of my eye I see movement from Colby.

'It's just your imagination Sam, Colby's gone.'

I yelled at the top of my lungs, " WHY ME??"

All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I'm stunned because the arms belong to Colby.

I can't move.

It's as if my body is paralyzed.

Colby goes to untie my feet and hands. I some how miraculously stand up and wrap my arms around Colby saying, "I thought you were dead..."

"It's a prank Sam. I'm alive, it's ok." Colby said pointing the camera.

"God man don't scare me like that ever again. I thought I had really lost you.." I trailed off saying softly hoping no one could hear it.

I still had tears streaming down my face and I couldn't stop them. "It's okay Sam it's okay." Colby said patting and rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

I tried to hate him right now. How could he do this to me? I get it we were in a prank war, but this? This was too much.

I couldn't hate him though. I loved him too much. If this hadn't happened I wouldn't have realized I love him as more than a friend.

The cameras turned off and Colby motioned for me to go to the car.

We made our way back home. I was still shedding tears, not being able to get over the shock and heart break I had felt moments ago.

We pulled into the driveway while I was lost in thought. Sam came to my side of the car and helped me out of the car. My legs were so wobbly that he had to help me inside too.

We sat on the couch after we got inside the apartment. Colby took his fingers through his hair and sat there puzzled.

"W-why did you do it?" My voice came out hoarse as I said it.

He told me the whole story about how Sam Pepper called him asking if he wanted to prank me and how he just couldn't say no.

"Colby I thought I lost my best friend!" I shouted at him.

"I know Sam but I'm right here," he said grabbing my arms.

I pulled away and said, "You don't understand Colby, I love you more than myself!"

There I said it.

I love Colby.

Colby sat there stunned. I could tell he didn't know what to say.

I got up and went to my room, slamming the door behind me.

"Sam!" Colby shouted from behind me.

I stayed silent when he said, " Please don't be mad at me.."

"I'm not Colby, I just need some rest. I've been through a lot and I've said things I probably would have never said, but my emotions are a mess right now."

Colby opened the door and laid down on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry Sam.." he trailed off.

I turned around and stared into his blue eyes. "It's okay.."

I started to drift off to sleep and felt Colby wrap his arms around me. I was too weak and tired to say anything so I let it be. He warmed me up and I liked it.

"Goodnight Sam.." I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep.

Colby POV

"You don't understand Colby, I love you more than myself!"

I couldn't say or do anything. It stunned me to hear my best friend, who I was beginning to like as more than a friend, said he loved me.

He got up before I could say anything. I tried to tell him before, but I just couldn't say it. I was too scared.

I followed him to his room hoping to talk to him but he had slammed it so I was cautious before going inside.

My head was telling me to go comfort him, so I did. I laid down next to him in his bed and held him.

It felt right.

In that moment I knew.

I love Sam Golbach.

Sorry for the sad chapter, I promise they won't always be like this! Like Kaitlyn said in the last chapter, we will try to upload everyday but it might not happen depending on our schedules. Please bear with us!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for more soon! ~Carissa

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
42.9K 839 15
[completed]✔ Sam and Colby have been best friends for nearly 5 years. People have always joked around with them about them being in a relationship be...
60.3K 1.3K 29
Will Byers falls inlove with his bestfriend Mike Wheeler. The only problem is Mike is straight and has a girlfriend. Will has to hide his true self f...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...