Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

Chapter 32

5.3K 80 27
By Nata_KARU

The next morning at the Hyoudou residence everyone was eating breakfast together talking amongst themselves. Once they finished breakfast Rias and Sona had to Lucifer, Grayfia, Lady, and Lord Sitri around town before school started. Y/N was walking with Asia and Issei to where Xenovia was living till Y/N decided to head over to Ryuji's place since it's been a while since he walked with them to school. Y/N was walking in the direction of where Ryuji's aunt's house was hoping to run into them.

Y/N: Wonder who will be the first one to come running out first.

Nova: 30$ says it's Futaba

Y/N: Deal.

As he was walking he could hear someone running towards him off in the distance. Y/N smiled as did Nova in his mind for they knew who it was.

Y/N: Looks like right.

Nova: Yep.

Futaba ran up to him and latched onto his dragon arm.

Futaba: Dragon arm!! Gotta see, now!!

Y/N chuckled a bit hearing her demands.

Y/N: Alright but only for a few moments, ok.

Futaba: Fine fine just show me already!! I wanna see it again!!! Said with excitement.

Y/N removed the bindings from his dragon arm so Futaba can see it. As she was looking at it, Ryuji and the others eventually showed up.

Ryuji: Kinda figured she would run up to you Y/N.

Ann: Sorry we tried to stop her but she just wanted to look at your arm again.

Y/N: It's fine Ann besides I don't mind plus it's been a while since I hanged out with you guys.

Haru: Yes it has been a while.

Y/N: Where's Makoto? Thought she was with you guys?

Yusuke: She went to pick up her sister at the train station. She'll be visiting since it is an open house today.

Y/N: Yeah that's right that's tomorrow. I've been wanting to meet her in person, she looks like an awesome person.

Ann: Yep she is. Said smiling.

Haru: A very understanding one.

Akira: Ready to head to school Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah.

He looked over to Futaba as she was still looking at his arm in awe causing him to chuckle. He pulled his arm back from Futaba and rebandaged his arm.

Futaba: I wasn't done looking. Said pouting.

Y/N: Come on we have to go to school now.

Futaba: Stupid school.

Y/N smiled and pat her head.

Y/N: How about after school I let you touch my wings and tail for as long as ya want? Said smiling.

Futaba: Really?! Shouted with excitement.

Y/N: Yep, put school first.

Futaba: Fine but you promise.

Y/N: I know. Said smiling.

Akira and the others smiled as Futaba jumped with excitement. Morgana came out of Akira's bag as he stood on Akira's shoulder.

Morgana: We better head out or we'll be late for school.

They all nodded and started to make their way to school. As they walked they talked a bit about how things are and what happened with Kokabiel along with other things. Y/N smiled as he watched Ryuji and the others talk as he was walking beside them.

Y/N 'thought': It's been a pretty crazy ride so far with all that's happened, but I wouldn't trade it for anything since I got my friends and grill friends now.

They were just outside the school gate when Y/N dragon arm pulsed intensely making him fall to his knee as held his arm. Ryuji and others stopped as they helped Y/N.

Akira: Y/N you ok?

Ryuji: What happened?

Y/N: Beats me it's like my arms being ripples off.

He looked up to see someone leaning against the wall right beside the school entrance whom he has never seen before.

Nova: It's him. Said growling in anger.

Y/N: The white dragon emperor huh.

Nova: Yes.

Y/N got to his feet still holding his arm as he stared at the person with a serious look. Ryuji and the others noticed this person and we're curious about who he is.

Haru: Who is that?

Yusuke: Is he a new student?

Ann: No if he was a new student then we would be wearing the school uniform.

Y/N: Guys get behind me.

Ryuji: Huh why man.

Y/N: Just do it.

Ryuji saw that Y/N had his dragon eyes which meant that he was being serious. He looked at the others as they nodded getting behind Y/N.

???: I take it you remember me Y/N? Said as he started to walk towards them.

Y/N: Yeah I do white dragon emperor or do ya have a name pal?

He stopped about a couple of feet away from him smiling.

Vali: I'm Vali the Vanishing Dragon Emperor. Glad to know that my rival can remember me.

Y/N: I always remember a scent. Said as he showed his fangs. Especially those that I see as a threat.

Vali: Oh want to start our fight now Y/N?

Y/N: You know Nova is already wanting to kill you and Albion so don't test our patience.

Vali simply smirked at him as Y/N glared at him. Ryuji and the others were worried about what would happen should they fight.

Yusuke: The air between them is hostile.

Ann: Yeah no kidding.

Ryuji: Plus judging what Y/N said it's gonna be a very deadly battle.

Haru: It's scary.

Futaba: Two dragons fighting. Terrifying.

Time stood still for what felt like an eternity between Vali and Y/N. Ryuji and the others were nervous as they didn't want to move from their spots. As they stood still a raindrop started to fall from a leaf slowly down to the ground. The drop continued to fall as Vali and Y/N started at each other waiting for the other one to move. When the drop finally hit the ground Vali and Y/N threw a punch at each other as it connected shocking Ryuji and the others. Vali and Y/N then decided to spar for a few moments exchange a few blows until Y/N kick Vali back making him slide back a few feet almost to the school entrance.

Vali: Hehe not bad. Said as he looked at Y/N. Seems like our battle will be one that will be recorded for the ages.

Y/N: Keep talking pal. It just makes my blood boil wanting to shut that damn mouth of yours. Said glaring at him.

Vali: Then shall I make things a bit more interesting? Said as he pointed to Ryuji and the others.

It looked as though he was about to cast a spell but then he had swords pointed at him with Kiba and Xenovia crossing blades at his throat, Tomoe pointing her blade at his chest, and Akame doing the same thing behind him as they all had a serious look on their faces.

Kiba: Don't you think this joke has gone on long enough.

Xenovia: We don't need you fighting with the Cosmic Dragon Emperor.

Tomoe: Are you trying to provoke a fight?

Akame: Don't try it.

Vali: You really think your blades and hurt me? They couldn't even hurt Kokabiel so what's you think it'll hurt me. Go ahead try it but won't help you. Said as he looked at them individually.

They looked at him for a moment before they put away their weapons and stood next to Y/N and the others. Issei and Asia soon arrived confused about what's happening.

Issei: Hey what going on? Who is that guy?

Yusuke: That's the Vanishing Dragon Issei.

Akira: Known as Vali.

Issei: Wait he's the white Dragon Emperor?

Ann: Yeah he is.

Asia: What's he doing here?

Ryuji: Don't know but whatever it is, he's really got Y/N pissed off.

Issei looked to see Y/N was glaring at Vali with his dragon eyes.

Issei: Wow you weren't kidding.

Vali: Oh looks like the Red dragon has shown himself. Perfect, I was wondering when you were going to show up.

Y/N looked out of the corner of his eye to see Issei standing with Ryuji and the others as well as Asia.

Issei: Why?

Vali: So I can assume you for myself and I have to say just by seeing what happened with Kokabiel but I'm disappointed.

Issei: What are you talking about?

Y/N: He's talking about your balance breaker along with your power Issei. Said as he put his eyes back on Vali. He wanted to see where your power was during the fight and now since he has seen it for himself, you won't be much of a match for me.

Vali: You are correct Y/N. You truly are a worthy opponent. Issei you're a valuable player that should be properly nurtured to be able to become more powerful, don't you agree Sona Rias.

Issei and the others looked behind them to see Rias and Sona along with everyone else their as well along with Kala Reyna and Mittlet.

Kala: Would you care to explain why you are here Vali? I don't believe Azazel told you that you could come here.

Vali: I wanted to meet my rival so I could have a better look at his power. I have to say I'm very impressed. Though I'm rather fascinated seeing this many people here.

Rias: Care you explain?

Sona: Just what are you talking about?

Vali: People involved with the red, white, and cosmic dragon's don't always have the best luck should they get close to them. Said as he looked at Sona and Rias with a smirk. Make me wonder exactly how your lives will turn out as well as the others.

Y/N vanished as he reappeared behind Vali glaring at him with his dragon fist cocked back engulfed in flames. Vali turned around only to be greeted by Y/N's punch which sends him flying past everyone as he flipped in the air and slide on the ground to the wall. Vali chuckled as he rubbed his cheek.

Vali: Did I struck a nerve there Y/N?

Y/N: You so much as lay a finger on any of them, I'll rip your heart out. Said in a dark evil tone.

Vali: Then show me if you can that is. Said as he got back to his feet. Otherwise, it would be a boring fight.

Vali got into a fighting stance as the flames around Y/N's arm had small black flames started to come from it. Before things escalated between them Kala Mittlet and Reyna surrounded Vali with light spear pointed at him as well with Exar and Callon standing in front of Y/N.

Sona: Callon Exar.

Exar: If you wish to fight take it somewhere else, Vali.

Callon: You will not bring any chaos here.

Vali: Well it's Callon and Exar the most trusted warriors of the Cosmic Dragon Emperor. I have to say with you two training Y/N it'll make our fight all the more interesting.

Kala: It best that you leave now Vali. Said with a serious look as she moved her light spear closer to his throat inches away.

Vali: Hump you really think you can hurt me? Said looking at Kala.

Reyna: Don't push it Vali.

Mittlet: Go back to Azazel pal.

The air around them was so intense that one wrong move could lead to the destruction of the town along with what Zero told Y/N. Exar look at Y/N seeing that he was growling at Vali along with embers of black flames coming from his hand.

Exar 'thought': If this continues I fear that Y/N will go on a rampage in anger.

Vali smirked as he got out of his stance and started to walkway as he moved the light spears away with his hand.

Vali: I'll take my leave now besides I have more important things to do.

Y/N and the others watched as Vali was walking away from them. The flames around Y/N's arm disappeared as he went back to normal as he was still glaring at Vali.

Y/N 'thought': I really despise that guy and when we fight I'm gonna kill him.

Nova: Agreed, but until then you will need to train even harder than before.

Y/N: Fine by me no restraints Nova you ok with that.

Nova: Yes.

Sona saw how Y/N was serious he was and walked over to him grabbing his dragon hand while still watching where Vali went. Y/N felt Sona's hand was sweating given what happened.

Y/N 'thought': I won't let any harm come to my girls or my friends that's a promise.

Callon: Alright you all better head to class.

Risa: Right.

Y/N and the other started to head to class. Exar watched Y/N as he walked past him paying close attention to his arm wondering what exactly happens with the black flames.

Exar 'thought': I may have to talk to him after school today if those flames appear again.

Exar and Callon soon followed them as the school day started. The day went on like any other day but Y/N couldn't help as he just recalled what Zero told him when they first met.

Zero: The one who is to protects them only kills them in the end and you lack of bringing light to yourself.

Y/N shook his head getting those words out of his head not wanting to hear them. He looked down at his dragon arm seeing the bandages still wrapped as he recalled the hatred and rage he had when Vali appeared.

Y/N 'thought': I won't let that happen. I'll never harm Sona or the others.

Y/N closed his hand tightly as he went back to taking his test that Exar was giving the class on history. He watched Y/N as he continued to take the test keeping an eye on him.

Exar 'thought': Clearly he is thinking of something. I think I'll ask him after school.

Eventually, the end of the school day came and everyone was heading home while Y/N was about to head to the student council office but Exar stopped him.

Exar: Mr. Hyoudou can I talk for you a moment in private.

Y/N: Sure.

Exar lead Y/N to the teacher's office however just as they entered, Exar cast a spell on the door which teleported them to a different area so they can speak without having anyone interrupt them. They were teleported to Exar's office where he studied magic for years as Y/N saw that there were mountains of books all over the room along with candles, pots used for potions, and many more things

Exar: Please take a seat.

Y/N: Ok.

Y/N set his bag down next to a chair that was in front of Exar's desk where he did most of his research. Exar poured himself and Y/N some tea as he gave to Y/N which he thanked him for it. After they took a sip of their tea they placed their teas down as Exar looked at Y/N.

Exar: Tell me is something bothering you?

Y/N: Nothing is bothering me.

Exar: Trying to lie to me won't work Y/N I lived for a long time so I know when someone is lying.

Y/N stayed quiet for a moment before he sighed.

Y/N: Nothing ever gets past you Exar. Sorry.

Exar: It's alright Y/N. Said smiling. So would you care to tell me what's on your mind?

Nova: As would I partner.

Y/N: You two Nova?

Nova: I can tell that something happened on the night after we visited Tomoe's parents and you were shaken by it.

Y/N looked down at the floor in silence for a while before he spoke as he remembered one line that struck him the most.

Y/N: You lack of bringing light to yourself. Said quietly.

Exar: Pardon?

Y/N: Those were the words that I was told by.

Nova: By who exactly?

Y/N: Zero.

Nova: Zero?

Exar: I'm afraid I don't know that name. Just who is he Y/N.

Y/N stayed quiet as he recalled that night where he met Zero along with what he was shown.

Y/N: I don't know who or what he is but he knows about the angels, devils, fallen angels, and dragons as well as knowing everything about me and...........my future.

Exar was looking at Y/N with a serious look as he could see that he was clearly scared of this person.

Nova: He knows everything about you? Are you certain about that?

Y/N: Yeah without a doubt. Said as he held his dragon arm. He easily told me everything about my past starting with me being left at an orphanage, knowing I'm the user of the cosmic wings, fiance is Sona along with him knowing that Issei my brother, The Red dragon emperor pawn of Rias Gremory.

Both Nova and Exar were rather intrigued by this as they saw that Y/N was starting to shake a bit.

Y/N: The worst part about that guy is when he said he knew about dragons, I could feel like I was impaled all over my body. For a moment I couldn't even breathe nor move for I felt like that death was right in front of me.

Nova and Exar were silent seeing how Y/N was scared. Exar leaned back into his chair arms folded wondering who exactly is Zero.

Exar 'thought': Zero huh. I don't know who he is but he obviously knows a good bit of knowledge about the supernatural. Said as he looked at Y/N see that he was still scared as he from recalling the events of Zero. He also knows way too much about Y/N. Just what is that man's goal with Y/N?

Nova was also in thought as well wondering who this Zero was as well. Some time passed between them till Exar got up from his desk and placed his hand in Y/N's shoulder which made him look at him.

Exar: Don't let it get to you. I promise that no harm shall come to you as Callon and myself are sworn to serve you and protect you.

Y/N felt a wave of relief come over him as he smiled along with relaxing a bit.

Y/N: Thanks.

Exar: It's what I do. Said smiling.

He then went to his desk and grabbed a staff tapping it on the ground as he changed back into his wizard clothing.

Exar: Now I wish to help you with another thing.

Y/N: Another thing?

Exar: Yes. During your meeting with Vali, your powers started to get out of power as your arm started to sprout black flames.

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Nova: You're rage started to get the better of you which caused the black flames to be summoned which is dangerous.

Y/N was curious about it.

Y/N: How so.

Exar: The black flames will destroy everything in its path.

Y/N: Everything?

Nova: Yes. It's a very dangerous flame that can has yet to be controlled by any of my last users. They either didn't bother or they tried to tame it but ended up killing themselves with the flames.

Y/N was shocked to hear about the past users being burned by the flames.

Y/N: So you wish to help seal it away so they don't come back am I right?

Exar: Yes it'll be for the best to keep not only you but the others safe as well.

Y/N nodded to him.

Y/N: Alright go ahead and do it.

Exar smiled nodded. He held pointed his staff at Y/N as a light slowly started to shine from. Y/N closed his eyes which Exar cast the spell on him. Y/N's body was surrounded by a green light as a seal appeared on his chest. His body glowed for a few moments before the light died down. Y/N slowly opened his eyes and looked at his hands.

Exar: The spell should keep the flames sealed so no harm will come to anyone.

Y/N: Thanks I owe you big time Exar.

Exar: Please it's nothing. Now you better head home tomorrow is open house.

Y/N: Yeah I know though I'm not excited to see her. Said annoyed.

Exar: Oh and who would that be.

Y/N: Serafall. Said as he gulped in nervousness. Sona's sister.

Exar: I see. Said smiling. I take it tomorrow will be a bit lively with her around along with Rias's family.

Y/N: Guess so. Said as he got up and picking his bag. Can you send me back?

Exar nodded to him and summoned a magic circle which Y/N was standing in.

Exar: Don't be late tomorrow alright. I will not accept tardiness.

Y/N: I know. Said smiling.

Exar smiled and teleported him back to his home so he could get ready for tomorrow.

Time skip next day

Y/N was in his class along with Issei, Asia, and Xenovia as they had a limp of clay on their desk. The teacher told them to make whatever that was meaningful to them. Most of the class has already started whole Y/N had his arms folded thinking about what he should make.

Y/N 'thought': Meaningful to us huh. I Gotta say I'm kinda stumped on this one.

Nova: Why not make something about you and the girls that care about you.

Y/N thought about it and smiled.

Y/N 'thought': Yeah good idea though. I'm not sure how I can make that work seeing it's Sona and her peerage not to mention Asia, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Kala, and Tiamat. Not to mention Akame and Leone.

Nova: I can help to give you an idea.

Y/N: Really? Hehe, thanks, Nova.

Nova smirked in his mind.

Nova: That's what partners are for. Now close your eyes.

Y/N closed his eyes as his hands started to mold the clay. Nova gave him an image where a dragon was protecting its treasure as its tail coiled around it while the wing was shielding it from any attacks from above. So by using this as an idea his hands started to mold the clay. He continued to mold the clay, with his eyes closed, until the teacher saw what he made and was shocked.

Teacher: My word Mr. Hyoudou that is a beautiful sculpture that you have created! Said almost shouting with excitement.

Y/N opened his eyes to see what he made and he was a bit surprised to see what it was. He molded the clay similar to what the image was that Nova gave him however where the gold was in his image it was replaced by all of the girls that are in love with him. The dragon had its coil around them, wing shielding over them while the head was glaring off towards the distance.

Y/N 'thought': Next time if I ever need an idea, you're so gonna help me, Nova.

He could hear Nova chuckling. The whole class gathers around his desk to look at his sculpture.

Asia: Wow that's amazing Y/N. Said smiling.

Y/N: Hehe it's nothing really.

Xenovia looked and was shocked that one of the girls was her.

Xenovia: Wait did you make one of each of us?

Y/N: Huh ugh well. Said scratching his cheek in embarrassment. Ye..yeah I did.

Asia looked as she saw herself in its sculpture as well.

Asia: I can see myself as well. Said smiling. Where did you get the idea of this anyway?

Y/N: Well let's just say a dragon will always protect his treasures. Said winking at Asia and Xenovia.

The two of them blushed hearing this. Issei finished his sculpture as the whole class erupted in an uproar. Y/N kept facing the forward not wanting to see what it was and if he did, he would beat Issei senselessly.

Y/N 'thought': I swear I'm gonna freaking flip on that idiot if I turn to see what it is.

Nova: Knowing him it's probably a perverted thing he made.

Y/N: No doubt about that.

Nova: *sighs* I really do pity Ddraig sometimes.

Y/N: You and me both.

Eventually class was over as Y/N went with Issei and Asia to find a spot to relax.
The three of them found a spot as they bought a drink from a vending machine as they sat and talked for a bit.

Y/N: You really can't stop having a pervert mind can you Issei.

Issei: Hey man I can't help it, the idea just came into my mind.

Y/N: Uh-huh. Sure.

He then took a sip of his drink for a moment before he spoke to him again.

Y/N: The next you're gonna make is a sculpture of a naked Reyna and Rias together. Said muttering to himself.

Issei: Wait what?! Said sounded shocked. Why didn't I even think of that!!

Y/N slammed his fist down on Issei's head as he slammed into the ground hard.

Y/N: No perverted thoughts. Said annoyed.

Issei: So...rr...ry. said as he was in pain.

Asia: Y/N that wasn't nice. Said looking at him.

Y/N: Well he deserves it.

Asia pinched his cheek tightly.

Y/N: Yeow ow ow ow! Asia that hurts!

Asia: Don't hit Issei while we're here at school ok.

Y/N: But-.

Asia pinched his cheek even tighter as well as pulling it.

Y/N: Ow ow ow ok ok I won't!!

Asia: Promise.

Y/N: Yes I promise!!! Now can ya let go, please!?

Asia smiled and let go of his cheek with a smile. Y/N held his cheek as he had some tears in his eyes from the pain while Asia healed Issei since no one was around them.

Y/N: You picked that up from Sona didn't you. Said looking at Asia.

Asia: Well she said it would make you listen. Said smiling.

Y/N pouted looking at her which made her giggled a bit. Asia walked over to him and healed where she pinched his cheek.  Once she was done healing him, Y/N kissed her on the cheek which caused her face to turn a dark red.

Y/N: That's payback. Said smiling.

Asia pouted at him as he giggled seeing her cute reaction. Issei slowly got to his feet as a bunch of make students ran to where the gym was confusing them.

Issei: What's going on in the gym?

Y/N: Oh no. Said slightly sad.

Asia: Is something wrong Y/N?

Y/N: It's nothing. Said as he finished his drink then threw it into the trash. I'm going to handle this before it gets out of hand.

Asia: Ok.

Y/N quickly made his way to the gym to stop the commotion. He entered the gym to see Sera poses for the guys in her magical girl outfit.

Y/N 'thought': Why am I not surprised it's the perverts of the school to cane here.

Nova: Better stop them.

Y/N: Yep.

He quickly got on stage stepping in front of Sera making the guys stop taking pictures.

Y/N: Alright you guys that's enough. We're still on school property so no more of this photoshoot crap.

Motohama: Dude you're blocking my shot!!

Matsuba: It's just a freaking photoshoot!!!

Boys: MOVE OUT IF THE WAY!!

Y/N grew several tic marks in his head before he slammed his fist into his hand getting their attention. All the boys were utterly scared seeing him giving them a death glare scaring the absolute shit out of them even making one or two of them piss themselves.

Y/N: What did I say. Said in a dark growling tone.

Boys: Sorry sir!! Said and ran out of the gym.

Y/N sighed after all the guys have left the gym.

Y/N: Those idiots will never learn. Said to himself.

He turned to Sera as she was smiling at him.

Y/N: Did you really need to wear that cosplay outfit Sera? We're at school.

Sera: I know but I like wearing this it's so fun. Said smiling.

Y/N shook his head.

Y/N: You can be a real pain sometimes for acting like a child given your title.

Sera: Hey that's mean!! Said pouting.

Y/N: Hehe sorry.

Issei and Asia walked in along with Rias, Akeno, Leone, and the others, except Futaba and Makoto, wondering what was going on.

Issei: Hey Y/N what was that all about.

Y/N: Oh Issei it was nothing just stopping those idiots from a photoshoot.

Ryuji: Photoshoot? Of who?

Y/N pointed next to Sera who was standing next to him smiling.

Y/N: Of this one who behaves like a child.

Sera: Hey that's not nice on how you should introduce me, darling. Said pouting.

All: DARLING?! shouted sounded shocked to hear this.

Y/N: Seriously did you really need to say that part?!

Y/N ducked down as he dodged Tomoe's blade as she was glaring at him with a smile.

Y/N: Hey hold up now let's not get violent now. Said as he scooted back with his hands up in defense.

Tsubaki: Then you better explain it Y/N. Said as she prepared a magic spell.

Y/N: Yes I will please calm down!!!

Sera: Actually I can explain it to you all.

Rias: Oh can you please tell us Lady Leviathan. I'm sure we all would love to hear this. Said smiling.

Tsubaki: Yes and with every detail if you can as well.

Sera: Well first off I'm Serafall Leviathan one of the four devil kings and I'm also Y/N's fiancee. Said smiling.

All: His fiancee!!!

The girls looked at Y/N as he gulped in nervousness.

Y/N 'thought': I'm dead aren't I.

Nova: Yep very much so.

Ryuji: For real?!

Issei: When did this happen?

Sera: It was when I can home earlier and he was talking with my parents that's when my mom told me that he was going to be my fiance as well.

Leone: Really? Said then smiled at Y/N. Seem like you're quite the ladies man Y/N~.

Y/N: To be fair I was just as surprised when I heard this as well.

Tsubaki: And just when were you going to tell us about this.

Y/N: Ugh well. Said scratching his cheek in embarrassment. I was going to tell you girls sooner but I wasn't sure how you were all going to react. Sorry.

Tsubaki sighed while the other girls giggled hearing this.

Akeno: Well it is a nice surprise to know about seeing how things are.

Tsubaki: Though I rather you told us sooner rather than later Y/N.

Y/N: Hehe sorry I'll make it up to you all.

Tomoe: You promise?

Y/N: Yes I promise.

One of the doors leading to the outside opened to reveal Sona standing there.

Sona: Y/N what is going on here?! Said walking into the gym.

Y/N: Sona ugh well it's.

Sera: Sona their you are!

Sona stopped as she saw her sister in the gym. Sera jumped down and walked towards Sona. Sera went on a rant about how she wanted more from her sister saying her jumping into her arms followed by kissing each other leading to girl-on-girl action even asking her wouldn't that be hot. Y/N face turned a dark red hearing the last part as Nova laughed seeing his partner's face.

Y/N 'thought': Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it, do NOT think of IT!!!!!

Nova laughed very hard hearing what his partner shouting in his mind and decided to have some fun with him.

Nova: Why not it's not a bad picture.

Y/N looked over at Tsubaki and the others as they watched the reunion between Sona and Sera. Slowly his mind started to wander off into a perverted route as he started to think about it from what Nova told him. His face turned even redder as steam could be seen coming out of his ears while Nova was laughing so hard as he was holding his stomach rolling around on the ground.

Nova: It's not bad to imagine it especially since you have a few girls with large breasts.

Y/N 'thought': SHUT THE HELL UP NOVA!!!

Leone saw that his face was red and decided to sneak over next to him quietly.

Leans: Wanna tell me what you're thinking Y/N~. Your face is red.

Y/N: Leone?! Shouted whispered. I'm not thinking about anything alright!

Leone: Really~?

Y/N looked away from Leone not wanting to tell her what he was thinking about. Sona grew more and more irritated by her sister before she ran out of the gym with Sera following close behind. Seeing this, Y/N decided to use this chance to escape and help Sona with her sister.

Y/N: Well looks like Sona will need some help with her sister so I'll go ahead and help her.

He got up and ran quickly after them leaving Rias and the others behind.

Ryuji: Man I can't believe Y/N is Lady Leviathan's fiancee.

Akira: Yeah bit crazy.

Kala saw that Leone and a grin on her face and walked over to her.

Kala: You surely are smiling about something Leone.

Leone: Oh yes and it's something very interesting. Said smiling.

Kala: Oh wanna share.

Leone whispered to Kala what she found interesting about why Y/N's face was red. Kala's eyes widen hearing this then smiled.

Kala: Looks like our dragon boy is a naughty one.

Leone: Yes he is.

Meanwhile, Y/N finally caught up to Sona and Sera after they walked all over the school but finally stopped at the second level of the school.

Y/N: Come on now Sona give your sister a break, please.

Sera: Yeah please it's been so long since I've seen you.

Sona: I don't you just embarrass me!

Sera: Oh come on Sona when we were little we did all kinds of fun things you even cosplayed was well.

Y/N: Wait Sona cosplayed as well?

Sera: Yes she did and she was so adorable. Said smiling. I also got a pic of when she did wanna see it?

Sona: Don't you dare!!

Sera pulled out a photo of her and Sona cosplay as anime characters from a TV show. Y/N was shocked to see how Sona was when she was back then and now not to mention how cute she looked.

Y/N: Wow she's cute.

Sera: See she was wasn't she. Said smiling.

Sona's face grew more and more red hearing this.

Sona: I just wanna die now. Said covering her face up.

Y/N: Ugh Sona come on now please don't cry.

???: Well this is quite the commotion.

The three of them turned to see Makoto standing behind them smiling at them.

Y/N: Oh hey Makoto, sorry just trying to help sort of the problem between sisters.

Makoto: Sisters?

Sera: Yep I'm Serafall Leviathan, Sona's sister nice to meet you. Said smiling.

Makoto: I'm Makoto Nijima nice to meet you as well.

Y/N: So your sister here? I heard that yesterday you showed your sister around town.

Makoto: Yes I did and she's here as well along with another person.

Y/N: Another person?

???: Y/N!!

Y/N looked to see Futaba jumped at him latching onto his arm.

Y/N: Hey Futaba. Said smiling. You know you can run in the halls.

Futaba: I know, but I wanna see your arm!! Said in a demanding tone.

Y/N: Later ok we're still in school.

Futaba: *groans* Fine.

Two individuals walked to Y/N and the others one of them being a male the other female.

???: Futaba what did I tell you about running you could hurt yourself. Said the male.

Futaba: Yeah I know. Stupid Sojiro.

???: Now don't be too hard on her besides I think this is one of her friends. Makoto can you tell us who these people are.

Makoto: Sure thing sis. These are my friends Y/N, Sona, and Serafall who I just met and this is.

Y/N: No way you're Sae Nijima the Ace prosecutor able to win a majority of her case especially the one against Masayoshi Shido! Said in an excited voice.

Sae: Hehe seems like you know a bit about me. Said smiling.

Y/N: Yes I do! I've read a lot about you. The way how you're able to win in all those cases is incredible.

Saw: Well it wasn't easy getting to where I am today.

Makoto: And this is Sojiro Sakura, Futaba's stepdad.

Sojiro: It's nice to meet you all. Said smiling.

Y/N Sona and Sera: It nice to meet you two as well.

Y/N: So Makoto what were you guys planning to do after school.

Makoto: Well I'm not sure we haven't decided that.

Y/N: Why not come over to my place for dinner I'm sure my parents won't mind beside Rias's parents will be joining us as well, not to mention Sona and Sera's parents as well.

Makoto: Sure that's a nice idea you ok with it, sis?

Sae: Sure I'd love to. You're rather kind for inviting us over for dinner.

Y/N: Well it's how I am. Said smiling.

Sojiro: I can make you some coffee as my way of saying thanks. Said smiling.

Y/N: Really?

Sojiro: Sure I do own a coffee store back in Shibuya. Said smiling.

Y/N: You don't say. Well, I'm curious about trying your coffee, Mr. Sakura.

Sojiro: Please call me boss, it's what I normally go by. Said smiling.

Y/N: Boss?

Makoto: Yeah trust me you'll get used to calling him boss. Said smiling.

Y/N: Alright then. Said smiling.

They all left to find Y/N's parents which they did as they were with Sona's and Rias's parents as well. They all introduce themselves to each other as they walked to the Hyoudou residence. Mrs. Hyoudou started to make dinner for everyone while the parents talked amongst themselves as they drink alcohol. As the parents talked amongst themselves they watched the recorded footage of their children. Rias and Sona were embarrassed as well as Sona and Y/N watching the videos as the parents laughed. Eventually, Sona couldn't take any more of the embarrassment and ran up stairs to Y/N's room. Y/N felt bad seeing how she ran out of the room so he followed her up the stairs finding her in front of his bedroom her knees close to her chest.

Y/N: Hey Sona you wanna talk in my room?

Sona looked up to him and nodded.

Sona: Yes.

Y/N opened the door to his room as they entered his room Sona sat down on his bed as Y/N sat down beside her.

Y/N: You never could handle being embarrassed huh Sona.

Sona: Yeah especially if it's my sister.

Y/N: Hehe yeah I can see why.

Sona stayed silent as she looked down at the necklace Y/N gave to her on their last date.

Sona: Y/N are glad that you met me? Be honest.

Y/N: Huh where did this come from?

Sona: Can you tell me please.

Y/N smiled as he placed his hand on her chin to have her face him and then planted a kiss on her lips. Sona slowly sank into the kiss as she returned it as well. The kiss lasted for a while before they separated as they touched their foreheads against each other with a smile.

Y/N: Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me. If it weren't for you saving me when I was attacked by the fallen angels I wouldn't be standing here. I owe you a lot for that plus I wouldn't trade our time together for anything.

Sona slowly started to shed tears of happiness hearing this as she hugged him tightly with a smile as tears started to fall down her face.

Sona: I feel the same way about you Y/N. I wouldn't trade our time together for anything.

Y/N smiled and hugged her back as well.  They pulled back from each other as they stared at each other before they kissed again. The kiss started slow till Sona pulled Y/N on top of her as they soon started to use their tongues fighting for dominance. The two of them county to fight for dominance as they explored each other's mouths getting breaths in between now and then. They continued to make out until they pull back as a string of saliva between them. Both of them smiled at each other with a small blush on their faces.

???: Oh my seems I found something rather interesting.

Y/N got off of Sona as they looked to see it was Sera with a grin.

Sera: You're mean Y/N. Said as jumped onto him. I wanna kiss you as well darling.

Before Y/N could say anything Sera planted her lips on his. She even used her tongue when their lips connect as she explored his mouth leaving him speechless. Sona's face was red with embarrassment seeing how her sister was dominating the kiss with Y/N as she pressed her breaths against his chest. Sera pulled away from Y/N leaving a string of saliva between them along with a smile on her face.

Sera: Good kiss darling~.

Sona: Sis!!

Sera hugged Y/N tightly as she looked at her smiling.

Sera: Well he's my fiancee as well so I can kiss him as well.

Sona pouted and pulled Y/N away from Sera as she hugged him tightly.

Sona: I don't care about that but he's my husband first.

Sera: He is my husband as well!!

The two of them then started to do a tug of war as they grabbed one arm of Y/N and pulled trying to get him to themselves. Y/N sat in the middle just letting it happen for he didn't want to get into the middle of the fighting but then again the pulling on his arms was hurting him.

Y/N 'thought': Why does this stuff happen to me?

Nova: Hehe it's how girls are. You can't blame them for falling in love with you.

Y/N: Yeah I know but they don't have to right over me.

Nova: True but it makes your life more interesting. Said chuckling.

As they were pulling on his arms Asia came in seeing what was going on.

Asia: He maybe your fiancee but he's also my boyfriend!! Said jumping on him.

Sera and Sona: Hey!!

Asia stuck her tongue out at them then kissed Y/N on the lips. Both Sona and Sera pouted seeing Asia kissing him. Asia pulled back smiling at him as Y/N had a small blush on his face.

Asia: Y/N will you take me as your wife as well someday.

Y/N saw that Asia was giving him puppy dog eyes pleading at him. He stayed quiet as Asia was looking at him seeing how cute she looked.

Y/N 'thought': I really can't say no to her with that look.

Asia: Y/N?

Y/N smiled and pat her head.

Y/N: Sure someday I will.

Asia smiled as she started to shed tears of happiness as she kissed him again on the lips. Y/N returned the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her. Sona and Sera were shocked to hear this as they slightly pouted seeing that Asia was now making out with him. Asia and Y/N continued their make-out session for a but before they pulled away to get some air. Asia smiled at him as tears fell down her face.

Asia: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too Asia.

Sera and Sona: Y/N!!!

Y/N saw that Sona and Sera were looking at him slightly mad which made him nervous. He was about to say something but they heard laughter coming from the doorway.

???: Hahaha, my this is quite the situation you're in Y/N.

They all looked to see it was Lord Sitri standing in the doorway.

Sona and Sera/Asia and Y/N: Father/ Lord Sitri.

Sona: What are you doing here.

Lord Sitri: Well I've come to tell you that your mother and I are heading home now.

Sona: Good so you taking Sera as well.

Sera: No I wanna stay here tonight and sleep with darling. Said pouting at her sister.

Sona: No, you're on if the four devil kings so you have responsibilities you have to uphold. Said annoyed.

Lord Sitri chuckled seeing her daughters argue between them.

Lord Sitri: Why not let Y/N decide after all, he is your future husband.

Sera and Sona looked at Y/N each with a different look on their faces. Y/N sweated slightly as he gulped in nervousness. Sera looked at him with pleading eyes similar to what Asia did to him earlier.

Sera: Please Y/N, can I sleep with you tonight. Said pleadingly.

Sona: No she's a devil king she has priorities so she can't.

Sera: Please can I stay!!

Sona: No she can't!!

Both: Y/N!

Y/N was nervous seeing Sera's pleading look as Sona had a serious look. Asia was looking at him as well wondering what he was going to say.

Y/N 'thought': Why do I have to decide. This such a damn pain.

Nova chuckled seeing the whole situation.

Nova: Well that's women for ya. They will be a pain at some point.

They all stayed quiet staring at Y/N waiting for his answer. Y/N gulped before he gave them his answer.

Y/N: I....don't mind but please no fighting.

Sera: Thank you, darling. Said smiling as she hugged him tightly.

Y/N's face slowly started to change color for Sera was cutting off his oxygen supply from her tight hug.

Y/N: Se........a.........air. Said trying to speak.

Sera let go of him as Y/N coughed getting some air as Lord Sitri laughed at them.

Lord Sitri: Well I'll leave you alone for the night sleep well now. Said then left.

Sona was a bit irritated by the whole situation now that Sera was sleeping with them for the night. They all change into their sleeping attire and got into bed with Sera happily grabbing his left arm, Asia on his chest, and Sona on his right.

Y/N: Night girls.

All: Night Y/N.

Asia was the first to fall asleep followed by Sera each with a smile on their faces. Y/N looked over at Sona was still mad at his decision to allow Sera to sleep with them.

Y/N: Um Sona you're ok?

Sona huffed and looked away from him. Y/N sighed seeing her reaction.

Y/N: Come on Sona cut me some slack here, please.

Sona: You should have sent her home.

Y/N: Ya know I couldn't do that not when she was pleading with me.

Sona just ignored what he said as she kept looking away from her. Y/N sighed not sure what to do at this point. Sona pinched his cheek as she pouted.

Y/N: Ow ow ow Sona.

Sona: You need to be punished, Baka.

Y/N: Ok ok I'll make it up to you just stop the pinching women! Whisper shouted.

Sona let go as Y/N pouted at her as she smiled at him. She leaned in and kissed which he returned the kiss. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

Sona: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you to Sona and don't worry. Said the whispered in her ear. I'm marrying you first as well as claiming your body as well first.

Sona's face turned a dark red hearing this which caused Y/N to chuckle at her. Sona lightly hit him with a slight pouting look.

Sona: You better.

Y/N: Don't worry I will.

Sona shedding tears of happiness as she smiled at him. She rested her head on his shoulder falling asleep with Y/N soon following soon after with a smile on her face.

End Chapter

I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if ya enjoyed it.

A/N: Sorry for it being another long chapter and for the wait. Also, do any of you guys know a website that has the full or the most updated manga of Highschool DxD. I would like to know so I can read where it is at in the manga thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.6K 14
Just to clear things up with my regular readers Koneko will get her own story. I promise. I have a great concept to wrap around the whole thing. This...
4.4K 136 7
I'm not very good at descriptions, so I won't make one. Rankings as of 18th of March 2024. 48th in Kiba. 59th in Asia. 51nd in Akeno 296th in Dxd. 11...
15.9K 506 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...
123K 1.5K 43
Eren Hyoudou, is Issei's older brother and he finally returns home from the "military" to pay a visit to his family. But their is something inside of...