I'm Okay... (FemDeku)

By AnimeShipsRMyLife

Didn't know what to name the story. Anyway basically Deku was abused as a child up until the the second year... More

Indroduction (A/N)
All Might
A/N
Invisible
Pain
Last day of School
Chapter 5
First Day at UA
Lunch
Chapter idk what to name it
Untitled Part 11
Todoroki
Chapter 10?
Sports Festivial pt1
Sports Festival pt2
Sports Festival pt3
Sports Festival pt4
Sports a Festival pt5
Sports Festival pt6
Sports Festival pt7
Sick
Untitled Part 22
Chapter I've lost track of how many chapters there are now, 20? Idk
The chapter you've all been waiting for...(maybe)
Wassss Up? New chapter! Yay!
Thanks!!!

Last chapter!

2.2K 54 95
By AnimeShipsRMyLife

I'm so sad it's the last chapter! 😭

But y'all should know what that means... lots of Tododeku :3 (no smut, don't get the wrong idea fellow fan fic readers)

(Deku's POV)

"So Midoriya, have your thought about what I said?"

I felt my heart beat faster and my cheeks grow warmer instantly. Awkwardly looking off to the side I nodded a few times.

"So...?" He looked so curious and the way he tilted his head made my heart skip a beat. At least I knew why, now.

"I, um, I guess, I like you, too?" It was the truth but it came out in a questioning manner. I didn't mean to sound so unsure, I'm just so uncomfortable right now.

His eyebrows furrowed in a show of confusion. "Is that a yes or no? You didn't seem too sure just now." He then quickly added, "If you need more time to think about this I'm willing to wait!"

"I-I have my answer. I do like you." I watched as I brought my hands together and squeezed them tightly. My palms were clammy. "I just... I've never really been in this situation before, I'm not completely sure what to do."

I dared a look into his mismatched eyes. His whole face was a deep shade of red and he looked surprised. I don't know if I've ever seen him show this much emotion. Once our eyes met they were locked. I didn't want to look away and he didn't seem to want to either.

"So, now what?" He says breaking the unbearably long silence.

I shrug, "I have absolutely no idea." I would smile, but I'm feeling so nervous that I feel like it would falter, no matter how happy I may be feeling at the moment.

He takes a few moments but eventually, and hesitantly, takes a few unsure steps towards me. I feel like a wild animal he's not sure how to approach and it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, but I don't think I've been able to stop feeling uncomfortable today. Soon enough, though, he's in front of me and decides to wrap his arms around me, holding me close. I rest my head on his chest and he places his chin on the top of my head. I move my arms to wrap around him as well. 

We stay in a silent embrace for a while. I don't mind at all. I feel so happy right now. So loved, I want to live in this moment forever. But it doesn't take long for Todoroki's to make things very, and I mean VERY, awkward.

"Midoriya," I hum in response, "can I kiss you?"

And this would be the exact moment, if I was drinking something, I would spit it out in shock. "Wait what!!?" I look up and he is a tomato red and looking away to the side. He's so embarrassed and I almost feel bad for him, but we're on the same boat here. I feel like I'm going to explode. This feels like too much. I don't know what to say. Yes? I mean we have both confessed and everything, so...

"I guess it would be okay...?" I avert my gaze deciding to focus on the stool beside him.

"Really?" He questions. Please stop making this worse than it already feels, and just get it over with... Instead of actually saying that I just nod, once.

He gently grabs my face with one of his hands, gently guiding my face to look at his. He leans it and places his lips on mine. I close my eyes and he does the same. Never in a million years would I have imagined this turn of events.

It doesn't take him long for him to bite my lip gently, asking me to open my mouth, and my mind, which isn't currently offline, decides to allow it. As our kiss becomes more passionate it becomes more difficult to pull apart from it. And when we do, we're both out of breath. My arms had subconsciously moved around his neck, and were pulling him closer.

Do u know how fudging awkward and uncomfortable this paragraph was to write? I don't know how people write smut...

He moves his head back on top of mind and I feel him smiling into my fluffy hair. "I really love you, you know that?" Well, that escalated quickly. Yesterday he liked me and now he loves me.

I don't want to say anything so I just hum into his chest, which I've buried my blushing face into. In a sudden and unexpected movement he lifts me up and kisses me again, this time catching me completely off guard.

This time when he pulls away he's smirking and I'm blushing like crazy. "Hey don't do that without warning!" I whine as I bury my face into his neck.

"You're really cute." I imagine his smile growing, but I can't see it right now.

When he doesn't get a response he carries me into my bedroom, and sets me gently on the bed. I pout, sticking my bottom lip out, wanting him to hold me again. He smiles again, but then he turns around and starts to walk away. I grab his wrist.

"Where are you going?" I question.

"I've gotta go." His soft gaze lands on mine.

"Why?" I pout again.

"Because my fathers gonna be pissed." He seems worried just thinking about him.

"Then why go home?" I tease. "I mean if he's gonna yell at you, or beat you," I add quietly, "then stay here for the night."

He seems surprised by this but then smiles softly again. "You really want me to stay over?" I nod. I see his smile turn into a smirk. Quickly he jumps on top of me, knees on either side of my legs and my arms are being pinned above my head. It's strange to see him like this, but I can't say I hate this side of him. 

He's still smirking when he says, "Really?" This time when I nod I look away. He moves his arms to wrap around my waist. And slumps to the side of me. He rests his chin on my head again, he sure does that a lot.

"Fine." He teases, "I guess if you need me to stay that badly, it can't be helped."

I blush more and he turn around to face him. "By the way, I love you, too." I say before retreating into his chest again.

Did you all like the story?

Was the chapter fluffy enough?

Why doesn't anyone ever seem to answer my very important question like the one above? 😂 

Anyways... as I promised Hinata!

The next one is for ur soul:

1031 words

I'm planning on writing another story so if u want u can keep an eye out for that! ;)

Bye! Thx so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 47 11
It's your first day at U.A. High School. You're the daughter of the famous hero Triple Z and you inherited part of her amazing quirk. On your first d...
683 48 30
After Katsuki helps Izuku get a job at the discount store he works at, Izuku soon has to face the crush he's been harboring for his childhood friend...
19.1K 436 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
68.9K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...