Dear Little Deaf Boy

By Happyfaceforever

Jasper's voice was like waiting for a rain storm during a drought. You got excited when the clouds got grey h... More

Dear Little Deaf Boy
DLDB:2
DLDB:3
DLDB4
DLDB:5
DLDB:6
DLDB:7
DLDB:8
DLDB:9
DLDB:10
DLDB:11
DLDB:12
DLDB:13
DLDB:14
DLDB:15
DLDB.16
DLDB:17
DLDB:18
DLDB:19
DLDB:20
DLDB:21
DLDB:22
DDB:23
DLDB:24
DLDB:25
DLDB:26
DLDB:27
DLDB: 28
DLDB:29
DLDB: 30
Authors Note
DLDB: 31
DLDB:32
DLDB:33
DLDB:34
DLDB:35
DLDB:36
DLDB:37
DLDB:38
DLDB: 39
DLDB: 39 P2
DLDB: 39 P3
DLDB:40
DLDB:42
DLDB:43
DLDB:44
DLDB:45
DLDB:46
DLDB:47
DLDB:48
Wattys
DLDB:49
DLDB:50
DLDB:51
DLDB:52
DLDB:53
DLDB:54
DLDB:55
DLDB: 56
DLDB:57
DLDB:58
DLDB:59
DLDB:60
DLDB:61
DLDB:62
DLDB:63
DLDB:64
DLDB:65
DLDB:66
DLDB:67
DLDB:67 (Part 2)
DLDB:68
AUTHORS NOTE ( READ)
DLDB:69
DLDB: 69 Pt.2
DLDB:70
DLDB:71
DLDB:72
DLDB:73
DLDB:74
DLDB:75
DLDB:76
DLDB:77
DLDB:77
DLDB:78

DLDB:41

17.5K 794 329
By Happyfaceforever

Sound Track: Billie Eilish- when the party's over.

He won.

I sat on the balcony in Lucas's room watching as he got his ass kicked playing musical chairs.

Yes, musical chairs.

After beating Bee and Gurney in a drunken obstacle course, he still had enough in him to beat Lucas at a silly game of musical chairs. Which everyone found odd that Jasper would even pick it because well he's deaf. But that didn't seem to matter. Jasper watched Lucas like a hawk, he didn't need to hear the music to watch Lucas and right as the song ended Jasper snatched the chair up causing Lucas to bust his ass on the ground, and at that moment he sat on the throne taking the Victors title. I was supposed to be down there cheering. Not just as last years victor, but as his friend.

But I wasn't in the mood.

How could I be after seeing that?

He didn't need my admiration.

Everyone had officially loved him, and I knew by Monday morning he would be the new hotshot. They cheered for him, his dark hair wet and messy his bottom shirt unbuttons exposing his chest and his rolled up sleeves showcase his tattoos. He was mouthwatering, and this time I wasn't the only one drooling.

The picked up Japser Chase and he's fellow basketball friends carried him as everyone rallied around him cheering his name. A bottle of beer in his right hand.

I didn't move at the sound of Lucas's bedroom door opening. I stayed on the balcony watching Jasper be the life of the party.

I sighed " 2nd year in a row losing Lucas. What happen to ending the senior year with a bang?"

"Its not to late for it." Lucas reassured walking out on the balcony.

" You're not mad you didn't win?" I asked turning to face him. He shrugged. " I don't care that he won the games." His large body leaned against the brick wall.

" I'm mad that he won you."

I scoffed. " Won me? The guy was literally just kissing my best friend."

Lucas raised an eyebrow." And you care because?"

" I-." My lips parted but I couldn't find the words.

" Cause you like him, Kinsley." He said. My heart ached at the unfamiliarity of him calling my first name. I had always just been KP, never Kinsley to him. My eyes feel onto to Lucas face how his deep eyes no longer held glint, but instead sadness. He brushed it off and chuckled.

" But hey you wanna make him jealous. You could always kiss me." He suggested with a playful wink

I playful rolled my eyes. " As if."

" It's not like you haven't done it before." He laughed. I turned away taking a seat on the small couch that he had on the balcony and he did the same sitting in front of me. He pushed everything off the small coffee table and scouted his chair closer placing his elbow on it.

" Arm wrestle." A twinkle feel in his eyes again. a smile crept over my face  as nostalgia fell over me.

" That's my line." I reminded. " And if I remember correctly I won the last time."

" Well, if that's the case you should have no problem playing again."

"You can't afford another loss today." I playfully teased. Placing my elbow on the table.
.

" As if." And with that his large hand grabbed his other hand meeting my shoulder. He effortlessly pulled me over the table in swift motion I was in his lap.

" Cheater!" I exclaimed while laughing like a mad woman. My small frame was sitting his la next  to face with his shirtless chest. Face to face with his gorgeous face.

His eyes gleamed and the moonlight wrapped around his like a blanket. I could hear his heart pounding.

Boom

Boom

Boom

It was just like the way mine pounded around Jasper.

We were so close I smelt his peppermint fragrance. I felt the warmth of his body being wrapped in his arms.

It was the type of moment where we were meant to kiss.

It only seemed fitting.

His eyes glanced down to my lips, moving in closed ready to break the space between us. His hands brushing against my skin as tucked my hair behind my ear.His eyes closed shut ready to make the moment last.

" Why did you tell me about Cyrus."

Until it didn't.

His eyes widen taken back by my question.

" What?"

"Cryus, that obviously was a secret you in your family kept for so long. Why me?"

His Adam's apple moved and his eyes turned stern
" You know why it's always you."

He liked me, he genuinely liked me and wasn't scared to voice it. The first guy to every tells me how he felt about me.

And I couldn't tell him the same because I was pinning over Jasper.

" I want you to trust me. I know you have your secrets and I want you to-"

" To what?"I snapped back not liking where the conversation was hiding. Call me crazy, or bipolar. What ever the fuck you want. But I didn't like it, I didn't like it when people tried to figure me out. When they wanted to know the things I didn't want them to.

"Is this suppose to be some kind of confessional. Where we spill are hearts out like so love struck idiots." I got up from his lap. I was panicking. Scared that if I did get to close to Lucas I would actually tell me what I kept hidden for so long. I was scared that he was like everyone else wanting to know my best-kept secret. I was scared that once he found out he would hate me.

They all would.

" Is this supposed to be some secret exchange or some shit!"

" KP no I didn't mean it like that I just meant.. That we can tell each other things-"

He stood up his hand reaching out for mine. I swatted it away not wanting to be comforted.

" You're not my fucking boyfriend Lucas!" I screamed in anger. His jaw clenched and his body went tense, hurt by my words. His eyes turned away from me. Not wanting me to see how glossy they had turned.

Heartbreak.

It was silent, so silent that once again party and job around us seem to be taunting us

" I-" I sighed. " I should go."

He had it planned out. A romantic moment under the moon light where he would tell me about his alcoholic brother. Opening up to me, showing me a side beside the Football star Lucas who had a joke for everything. I didn't want him to open up to me, because then he'd expect me to do the same. I turned away from the balcony and walked out my heels clacking against his bedroom floor as I made it to his door. I looked back, his eyes staring aimless at the sea of people below..... holding nothing.

Finally I opened the door walking out. I followed the loud cheering and went down the stairs.

I had enough partying for one night.

But with Jasper it seemed the party never ended.
Chase and his gang hyping his up as chugged down another beer. A crowd surrounded him made calling his name pointless. Jasper wasn't just in the party, he was the party. I pushed past a mob of people in order to get to him.

Finally I stood in front of him. He scoffed catching sight of me.

" Jasper!" I called out. " It's time to go home."

He rolled his eyes.

" Yes Mom." He replied sarcastically the people around him laughing.

" You don't have to listen to her." Chase chimed in.
" You're the man Jasper don't let this bitch run you."

" Watch it." I warned Chase.

" Or what you gonna get Lucas on us?" He chuckled. " Or Finny Boy.. maybe even that Rocker Dude Oh or God No you, gonna tell your Daddy." He taunted in fake fear. " Seems like you can't do shit on your on. Act all Alpha female around Jasper when really you need guys to fight your battles."

He stepped closer, his breath fanning my neck . His voice was low and field with venom reminding me to much of someone I hate. Panic struck my heart a I realized my surroundings crowded by a bunch of drunken males. He darkly chuckled " Who's hear to fight for you now." I pushed his chest as hard as I could sending him stumbling back.

" Jasper come on." This time I pleaded my voice was soft my eyes begging.

" I don't have to go with you. You always want to feel so damn important. Like I'm so fucking charity case. I'm not and your some heroic savior! You treat people like trash and then do one kind act and expect for it to be amended just because your friends with the deaf boy. I'm not you're charity case Kinsley."

" You don't mean that Jasper, you're just drunk." I tried to convince my self that the alcohol where the cause of his words.

" You know what they say." he raised he shrugged with a smirk. " Drunken words are the most honest." He chugged back the beer and the people around him encouraged him once more.

" Your new friends can take you home."  Holding back the tears that wanted to erupt from inside me. I turned away leaving Jasper with the Demons, I wasn't his guardians angel.

He didn't need one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 48 34
(under editing, interested ones may reach out to me) In the symphony of love, their melodies intertwined, yet fate's chorus whispered no promise of f...
17.9K 1.7K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
622 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...
28.5K 781 33
"As much as l want to show you off and tell everyone to keep 10 meters distance from you because you are mine l won't do that until l earn your trust...