Tell Me That It's All Okay...

By littleninja0

What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 47

6.2K 95 64
By littleninja0

Austin turned around slowly, his dangerous gaze locking with mine. The look on his face was unreadable yet there was without a doubt a fire burning in his eyes.

His breaths increased yet remained steady.

And his voice was low and raspy, making me shiver as he spoke.

"You want to know why I won't kiss you?" He asked, taking a step closer to me.

I nodded nervously at him and swallowed hard, still attempting to recover from the way his lips were assaulting my neck just moments ago.

I tried to hold myself steady against the wall and strengthen my legs that were wobbling beneath me.

The butterflies in my stomach were on overdrive and I tried to ignore the sudden heat taking over my body as I waited anxiously for his answer.

The next words out of his mouth would determine our fate and predict our future. Whatever he was about to tell me would finally change things between us.

I just didn't know if it would be in a good way or a bad one.

He watched me carefully and brought his hand to my face, tilting my chin up with his index finger, ensuring I was looking him straight in the eye.

His actions and tone gave off pure confidence, while I stood a shaking mess in front of him.

"Because I know the second I feel your lips on mine, I won't be able to stop myself Amelia." He said slowly.

He paused and longingly stared into my eyes, his eyebrows furrowed yet his expression remained dead serious.

"I haven't kissed you because the second I taste your lips, nothing will stop me from stripping your clothes off, pulling down those lace panties I love so much, spreading your legs and making you mine again. Nothing will stop me from fucking you senseless until your throat is sore from screaming my name." He said in an extremely low voice, as he ran his hands slowly up the sides of my thighs underneath my robe.

"That is why I haven't kissed you Amelia. Even though every fucking part of me wants to. I have no self control when it comes to you."

Holy fucking hell, control the sensations between your thighs Amy and just breathe.

My chest heaved up and down as I processed each and every word that came out of his mouth.

My heart hammered against my rib cage, as I tried to prevent myself from fainting right there in his arms.

Okay this is it Ams. This is really happening. Fucking say something!

It's almost like his confession somehow gave me a new found courage.

"What if I don't want you to control yourself?" I asked quietly, as I pulled the strings of my robe, releasing the knot with ease.

His dark blue eyes widened with lust and passion as they traveled up and down my body.

"If you want me so bad, then show me." I hooked my arms around his neck and looked up at him with innocent eyes, suddenly feeling unbelievably bold.

That was all the permission he needed.

He quickly grabbed my hips, shoved me up against the wall and stared intensely into my eyes, as if he couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

Well to be quite honest, neither could I.

His eyes dropped down to the outline of my breasts, my nipples still covered by the thin material of the robe.

He blinked and met my gaze once again, leaning his forehead against my own.

His face inched closer and closer until his warm lips finally melted into mine, kissing me softly and tenderly as his hands roamed the curves of my body.

I felt a sense of calmness taking over me as it competed with the adrenaline coursing through my veins. How this man made me feel two polar opposite emotions at once was beyond me.

The kiss was slow and sweet at first.

Just like I remembered.

However that quickly changed as his lips became familiar with mine.

I felt my breathing quicken as his tongue slowly ran across my lips begging for entrance to my mouth. I parted my lips as I let him in, feeling him passionately escalate the kiss between us.

He kissed me differently than he had ever kissed me before. With dominance and desperation. As if I would vanish if he stopped. As if he were dreaming and the only way to ensure reality was to intensify the kiss.

Our tongues battled together, making me crave for more, like he was the worst kind of drug and I was some sort of addict finally getting my fix.

The sexual tension that had been slowly arising between us had finally reached an explosive peak.

Austin suddenly broke the intense kiss between us
and trailed his tattooed finger down the middle of my breasts.

"No bra. You were ready for me huh?" He whispered breathlessly as a wicked smile formed on his ridiculously handsome face.

He looked me in the eye as he slid the see through robe off my shoulders and let it fall effortlessly to the ground.

I couldn't find the words to answer him as I was lost in a deep trance, completely hypnotized by his touch. I simply nodded as his smirk quickly disappeared and his playful eyes became dark once again.

His eyes widened as they scanned my almost naked body standing in front of him in nothing but a white lace thong.

My nipples instantly became hard at the exposure to the cool night air that blew throughout room.

"Fuck baby." He said in an almost inaudible whisper, his fingers digging into my hips as he took a moment to admire my body.

His lips found mine once again while he quickly lifted me up in his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist, neither of us daring to break the kiss for even a second.

He carried me to my room and slammed the door shut behind him before sinking down onto the bed with me sitting on his lap.

There was something so erotic about me straddling him, completely exposed, while he sat under me fully dressed.

I felt his soft fingers trace against my sides, down to the bottom of my hips, and then finally grab onto my ass while he kissed me feverishly.

Exactly how you would kiss someone who's lips you haven't felt in a whole year.

My fingers instantly went up to his head, tangling in his curly hair as his lips left mine. He looked me in the eye as I watched his dark blue eyes dilate. He gazed at me nearly gasping to catch my breath before he traveled down leaving wet kisses on my neck.

"Austin." I moaned out, letting his name slip off of my tongue. I tilted my head slightly giving him access as he bit softly on my collarbone. I grabbed the back of his neck bringing him even closer as I felt his teeth pulling at my soft skin, surely leaving a mark.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me Amelia?" He whispered.

"What do I do to you?" I asked curiously.

"You drive me fucking insane." He growled as I felt his hardened erection press against the thin fabric of my panties.

I gave him a small smirk before attaching our lips again. We battled for dominance, quickly making the kiss more and more agressive, fighting to see who could kiss the other person with the most strength and force.

He stood up, holding me up in his strong arms and threw me onto the bed, surely showing me who was in charge.

I watched as he pulled off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants, quickly throwing them to the ground.

He joined me on the bed, spread my legs apart, and climbed on top of me. He gazed at me darkly with a predatory look in his icy blue eyes.

He brought his lips to my neck, and kissed me further and further down until he reached the middle of my breasts.

I felt the rough stubble on his face graze across my soft skin. He cupped one side, slowly massaging it with his hand as he ran his tongue slowly over the other. He gently bit and sucked on my nipples before he kissed his way down my stomach.

His lips were right above the hem of my panties as he hooked his fingers anxiously to pull them down.

However he slid them off of me painfully slow, torturing me, as I felt myself getting wetter by the second.

"I don't think you'll be needing these." He said with a smirk as he tossed them aside, turning me on more, if that was even possible.

I laid underneath him, completely bare, with him in between my thighs, hovering over me.

"Look at you. You're so breathtaking babygirl." He complimented me as his eyes raked my appearance.

He roughly spread my legs even further apart. He kissed softly along my inner thighs, over each and every goosebump.

He looked up at me as he rubbed his tattooed fingers against my sensitive folds, refusing to break eye contact.

"Oh my god." I whispered in fullfilment as I closed my eyes, enjoying the ecstasy he was giving me.

"You're so fucking wet for me." He said as a hungry look flickered in his eyes.

I struggled to take in breaths as he pulled me closer to him and buried his head between my legs. I instantly arched my back as I felt his tongue come in contact with my most sensitive area and move against me in circular motions.

I gasped as I felt him slide his big fingers inside of me, gently pumping them in and out, sending me over the edge.

I bit down hard on my bottom lip, trying my best to stifle the moans threatening to escape my mouth as he started to pick up the pace of his fingers.

He suddenly stopped what he was doing to look up at me. I instantly locked eyes with him in disappointment at the quick removal of his tongue.

"Let it out, I wanna hear those pretty moans Amelia." He said in a commanding tone.

He didn't have to ask me twice.

I gripped his hair tightly, pulling him closer to me. I moaned loudly at the sudden contact of his tongue against my clit. His eyes were on me as I was writhing with pleasure above him.

He continued to work his fingers and his tongue on me while I felt myself getting closer and closer to pure incredible bliss.

"Austin! Oh my God I'm s-so close."

I screamed out as I felt the orgasm ripping through my body, overpowering me as I felt myself trembling with satisfaction.

He gently kissed my inner thighs as I came down from my high, loosening the tight grip I had onto his hair.

"I take back what I said about you looking the prettiest in the morning. You look like a goddamn angel when you're cumming for me." He said as he came back up to face me while I struggled to catch my breath and give him a shy smile.

I swear I could still feel the strong electricity coursing through me.

I cupped both sides of his face, brushing my lips ever so slightly against his, eager to feel them on mine.

But my eyes flickered down to his neck and instead I ran my finger over the heart shaped pendant of my necklace that he still wore. My eyes shifted back up to meet his as he stared carefully at me.

"I never stopped Amelia. I never stopped thinking about you." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine before he pressed his lips firmly against mine.

I placed my hands along his bare chest and glided my nails down, scratching his skin as I made my way down to the hem of his boxers. He helped me pull them off and within seconds they ended up on my bedroom floor.

My eyes widened as I stared at his hardened length.

I thought about how many times I had effortlessly rode him in the past. But this time was different and I couldn't help but feel nervous as butterflies invaded my stomach.

There we were, completely naked and entangled in the sheets of my bed.

I had been waiting too long for this.

I moaned as he gripped my legs and trailed wet kisses along my jawline while I felt his hard erection prodding onto my stomach.

He then positioned himself toward my entrance while he looked so deeply into my eyes, I felt he was staring directly into my soul. I stared back at the mesmerizing blue orbs I had fallen so hopelessly for.

"You want this?" He whispered as he pressed his forehead against mine and ran his thumb across my swollen pink lips.

I nodded quickly at him, anxious to feel him inside of me.

"Say it babygirl. I need to hear you say it." He whispered, making me squirm underneath him with nerve racking anticipation.

"I want this. I want this more than anything. I need you." I pleaded as my hands went to his hair.

"What do you need me to do?" He devilishly smirked, teasing me by slowly rubbing his tip against my dripping folds.

"Fuck me Austin. Please just put it in me." I whined, not caring how desperate I sounded as my heart hammered loudly in my chest.

He leaned in and placed his warm lips onto mine, while slowly entering me as we both hissed in unison, consumed in an intense state of passion.

He pushed himself further into me and slowly began to thrust.

The slight amount of pain I felt quickly transformed into absolute euphoria.

"Fuuck Amelia." He broke the kiss and growled into my ear as he went deeper and deeper with each pleasurable stroke. "You're so tight." He said as he spread my legs even further, completely filling me with himself.

I couldn't handle the feelings that were overtaking my body. I moaned loudly as I gripped his skin with my fingers, surely leaving red marks all down his back.

"Harder." I managed to whisper in between my whimpering moans.

"What's that?" Austin smirked mischievously down at me as he slowed his pace going in and out.

"Harder baby, please don't stop.." I begged as he gently slid his tattooed hand around my throat and applied pressure, making the tight knot in my stomach form once again.

I felt his thrusts getting quicker and harder and I knew he wasn't going to hold back any longer.

"Austin!" "Oh my God yes!" I screamed out as he continued to fuck me endlessly, another orgasm tearing through me.

He cursed under his breath as he squeezed his eyes shut and slammed into me repeatedly, getting rougher and rougher with each thrust.

I heard his breathing become ragged and I felt his grip around my throat loosen, telling me he was close.

I looked into his eyes as I pulled him in for a kiss. "Cum for me baby." I whispered softly.

As soon as the words left my mouth, he moaned loudly as he quickly pulled out and released all over my breasts.

"Fuck Amelia." He hissed as he slowly rolled off of my body and laid by my side.

"Goddamn I fucking missed that." He chuckled as he broke the silence and looked over at me. He grabbed my hand in his and place a soft kiss onto my knuckles, before entangling our fingers together.

"Me too." I breathed out, I smiled shyly as I looked at him in awe of what we had just done.

After a few moments of both of us desperately trying to catch our breaths, I got up to drag myself to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna clean up this mess you made." I chuckled.

He lazily grinned at me as I left the room. I hurried to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. I pushed my messy sex hair out of my face and smiled to myself as I processed what had just happened between us.

I quickly cleaned up and walked back to my room to see Austin laying peacefully in my bed tucked under the blankets.

"Hey you." He said as he smiled at my naked body standing in front of him.

"Hey." I smiled back as I crawled under the covers beside him.

"Come here.." He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me onto his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around my small frame.

I looked up at him as he gently kissed my lips and rubbed circles onto my back.

We didn't exchange any other words as we laid there in silence, enjoying each others presence.

I closed my eyes as I listened to the rhythm of his breathing.

He gently stroked my hair with his fingers and kissed my forehead.

I wanted this moment to last forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 8.4K 105
Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love
61.6K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together
18.3K 759 72
Sierra lives in SLC with her fiance Zach and their one year old son Trevor. Things have never been good for them, Sierra always trying to push it to...