Complications with Bailey McC...

By Summerr02

Summer Horan has always dreamed of life as a star, as her brother is Niall Horan her natural way of achieving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Rant
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors note.
Chapter 46
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Thank You
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Sorry
Chapter 57
Shout out. And a little sorry... Aging.
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Authors note.
Authors note.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Authors note
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Authors note
Chapter 70
Authers Note
Chapter 71
Me
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Grounded
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
OH MY GOD!
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
I want
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 73

990 29 12
By Summerr02

**** Summer ****

"Oh shit!" i hear him mumble.

"Well!" i scream

"Summer" Bailey calms me.

"NO! DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! EVER SINCE I HAVE COME TO MK THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT DRAMA! I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ME! NO MORE LIES NOT MORE STORYS! JUST TELL ME!" i scream.

"Okay fine. How long until your plane?" my Dad asks.

"Urm 3 hours" Taylor says.

"You can tell us in the car. Bailey, Molly and Cameron you are coming with us. Everyone else into the limo.!" i demand.

"Okay." he breaths.

Everyone goes to were i ask and soon we are sat in my dads car on the way to the air port.

"Going then!" i demand.

"Okay.

In 1993 after Niall was born i went to the USA for work were i met Camerons mum. In 1994 we had Cameron. I traveled between Ireland and America living a double life. Then in 99 you two were born. Maura was demanding a daughter but i didn't want anything to do with her. I was with her because of the boys. She threaten to kill the boys and i.if i didn't provide her with one.

When Camerons mum announced she was pregnant with twin girls i was over joyed.

I told her about the situation and she agreed to let me take you to Ireland. We agreed the first one born would go. Summer was a month early so i took her when she was stable.

I ended taking Molly over too because she was being bullied. So there you have it. You both twins, half Irish and half American." he states.

I feel Baileys hand wrap around mine as i stare out the front of the car.

"So, Niall he is only my half brother?" i choke.

"Sorry, but yes." he whispers.

Niall and i have always been so closes. This is horrible.

"So i have two younger sisters?" Cam whispers.

"Yes."

"And your my dad?" he asks.

"Yes."

Silence.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

We arrive at the air port just before the boys and we all get out if the car.

I watch Cam and he starts crying.

"Cam what's wrong!" i run over to him.

"I JUST GOT TO LITTLE SISTERS!" he takes me into a hug.

I hear Molly foot steps run over to us and Cam brings her into the hug.

"I'm never going to let ANYONE hurts you as much as that jackass over there!" he points at Dad.

We both giggle into his chest. The limo pulls up and all our luggage is taken out.

"Bobby take Molly home." i demand, not calling him dad.

"Summer, im your father." he smiles at me.

"No your not. You took me from my real mother to live with some meanest who tried to kill me and my cousin, then you tell me i have a sister, and now i have an older brother and sister, and Niall and Greg are my half brothers." i snap.

"Don't be like that" he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" i storm off.

"Bye Molly!" i call then take my bags.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

"Bording call for flight 4428" the speakers call.

"That's us" i whisper looking at my ticket.

"Lets goooo!" Nash shouts picking me up.

"Oi hands off my sister!" Cam calls.

"And my girlfriend!" Bailey calls after.

"She is mine now!" he cackles

"Nash put me down!" i smack his chest

He takes me around the corner and places me on my feet.

"I'm gonna do something now which im going to regret because i am madly in love with Macey, but i have liked you since Hayes brought you into MACGON and i know now that i can never have you because Cam is my best mate and your with Bailey but just forget about them for a minute and let me do this" he says really quickly then forces his lips onto mine.

What?!

Oh wow. This is amazing! Our lips fit perfactly but it doesn't feel right.

Its not right.

Its not Bailey.

He licks the bottom of my lip asking fir entry but i strongly deny and bite his lip.

"Ow!" he moans as blood poors put of it.

"What the fuck Summer!" he says holding his lip.

"I have a boyfriend, my brother is your bestfriend, you have a girlfriend! Im friends with her." i whisper.

"I know sorry. But you didn't stop! You let me kiss you. You could of moved." he points out.

"Shut up!" i know he is right.

I run back to Bailey and push back the tears.

"Bay!" i run up to his and wrap my arms around his brood shoulders and hug his so tight. I take in his sent. God how did i get this boy?! And now look what I've done.

"Hey what's up? You worried about the plane?" he rubs my back.

"Yes! Yes that's what It is!" i say.

"Okay?...." he says a little taken back.

"Yeah. Urm lets see your ticket." i say as we start walking toward our gate.

"446, 449 Bailey im not next to you! I can't do this!" i start to panic.

"Hey its alright. We're in first class so im gonna come and see you, I'm sure your next to one of the guys." he calms me.

"Yeah." i breath.

All of our lunge has been loaded onto the plane and its just my large hand luggage.

As we walk down the isle i can feel Baileys hand on my waist.

"Please don't be Nash please don't be Nash please don't be Nash" i mumble

I come to my isle were Shawn is sat.

Oh great he kissed me too. Oh god im a right slut!

"Hey Shawn!" i breath as i sit down.

"Hey." he faces the window.

"You alright?"

"Why do you care?" he mumbles.

"Okay! What did i do!" i spin my chair around to face him.

"Nothing." he mumbles.

"Okay then." i spin my chair back around to face the front.

"Welcome to Thomson Airways today we hope you enjoy your flight to Sydney Australia."

>> 4 hours later <<

Yes i did freak out, Shawn was no help either. 

What have i done?

"I throw my self at you and you rejected me, that' what you did" he says to me.

"What?" i say half asleep.

"At the party. I kissed you, you rejected me. Im Shawn Mendes! I never get rejected."

"Well news flash Shawn i have a boyfriend who i love. So stop acting so hard done by!" i snap.

"Shut up. Do you actually think he loves you!? He is sick of you! He is only with you because you have been sined together! He told me!"

"What?" i chock.

"Puft, how can you be in love at 15?! Think Summer, he is going to be 16 soon, he will want more off you. He will want sex!"

"And your 16! You want the same things. So shut the fuck up!"

"You've done it anyway. Haven't you?!"

"What, how..."

"Oh i can see it in your eyes. The look of guilt."

"Shut up Shawn! I hate you!" i scream and run down the isle until i find Matt.

"Hey Winter what's up- Oh my god what's wrong?" he says as he sees the tears down my face.

"Bailey and Shawn hate me!" i cry as i fall onto his chest.

"Hey. That's not true!"

"Well as fucking Shawn he knows everything!"

**** Shawn ****

Okay, that was a little harsh.

"No fuck Shawn! You retarded! Why can't you let anyone be happy!" i say to my self.

"I can't believe you did that" i hear someone say beside me.

I look up to see Matt sat in Summers chair.

"What?" i mumble. Until now i hadn't realised i was crying.

"Oh my god Shawn! You told her that her boyfriend hated her! That he was using her! Your such a jerk!"

"I know!" i sob into my hands.

"I just like her so much!"

"I know. But you can't have her. She is with Bailey."

"That hurt."

"Sorry mate, but your gonna apologise to her, I've left her with Taylor so im gonna go and get her and your gonna say sorry." he pats me on the back.

"Alright."

**** Summer ****

"He ment none of it Summer, i promise" Taylor reassured me.

"Right Summer your coming with me." Matt says as he returns. 

"Can't you sit with Shawn?" i wine.

"No, come on!" he picks me up and takes me to Shawn.

"Matt put me down!" i smack his chest.

"Alright!" he shouts then drops me on my chair.

"Summer, im so sorry. I made it all up because ireally like you but i know i can't have you! Its just so hard to see him making you that happy when i know i could make you smile and laugh the same way. I see the way you look at each other, the way your eyes have that gay little sparkle. God i hate it! I swear to god you will be the death to me!" he says.

"Thanks, sorry and thanks?" i laugh taking him into a hug.

"Don't tell Cam about this." he says rather quickly.

"Don't worry i won't tell my big brother on you." i pinch his cheek and tease him.

"I'm older then you! And Cam is like everyone's big brother, but he is soooo immature too!" he laughs.

_____________________________________________________________

Sup guys,

Anything interesting happening in your lives?

So yeah, nothing really happening here.

Urm. . .

Im sorry about the rather crappy chapter but i love you so i thought id give you something.

Comment \\ Vote \\ Share \\ Follow

I have like 61 something k reads witch is AMAZING!

FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!

If your following me on insta and im not following you back comment and ill follow back.

Love YOU.

- Summer xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.